Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 1742
-
05-12-25 00:53 #1217Regular Member

Posts: 5Barbie - 2nd Try
Sorry, here you go:
Originally Posted by Billiam99
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-7f63b8ba5126
So far, looks like $350 ppm. Open to wearing stockings, BBFS, edging, and facials.
Any Intel?
-
05-11-25 23:45 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 71You linked your messages.
Originally Posted by StockingsNCum
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 20:15 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 358You posted your message URL and not her profile URL.
Originally Posted by StockingsNCum
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 14:15 #1214Regular Member

Posts: 5Barbie
Does anyone have any intel on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-e42da6461a3f
About to start texting. Will update on what I find out.
-
05-11-25 14:10 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 194Sharon
Date with this one tomorrow. Any intel? I'll report back.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-7b3ef58f86ae
-
05-11-25 00:05 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 71Couple leads.
I'm not looking at the moment, but a couple got back to me so I had to see what's up.
StartswithaK - https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-a56528fe39b5.
Down with a ppm. Haven't asked what her No's are but she seemed ok with 300 ppm. Will probably ask more questions and see her eventually.
Vanilla - https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-daceb52bfc79.
Reached out to me recently looking to meet asap. Seems down for whatever. Kept it on Seeking for now so didn't get into details, but definitely seems down for ppm and getting right down to it.
Raye- https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-d4a359edb04b.
I had spoken to her before when she was only visiting, but she lives here now and was reaching out. Might be pro or semi? 300 ppm says anal would be more. Said not on birth control so options are condom, pull out, or plan b.
-
05-09-25 19:21 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 548Phoenix leads
If anyone is looking for some new girls to try out, these seem to be looking to meet up and it seems like PPM should be on the table. I look for girls with a couple of full-body shots and something in their profile that suggests they're interested in meeting up. You probably want to offer $300-$400, based on my experience.
Babylay, 20.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72279173&nsp=1
"looking to meet on weekends only or maybe nightly on weekdays after 5 pm".
Theyluvvlailaa, 26.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73458597&nsp=1
"Discreet. No online stuff. Someone who is ready to meet!" (says wants to meet for lunch first to check compatability).
KentuckyBarbie, 29.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71018561&nsp=1
"I'd prefer FWB and NSA. ".
Ml2005,19.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73791182&nsp=1
"someone who is fun and likes to go out as well as stay in".
Lolalovebunny, 27.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73686855&nsp=1
"Discrete dates".
-
05-08-25 17:54 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 194I did not yet. Something feels off so I kind of let the texts die. She followed up a couple times.
Originally Posted by Lyle416
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 17:05 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 1891Liz
Yikes! Someone named names, yeah definitely not cool at all like what does that gain him, some brownie points?
Originally Posted by ChumDizzle
[View Original Post]
Anyway, I only saw Liz once back in June last year. Despite the mixed reviews and feedbacks I went ahead with the meet. And agreed, she's very laid (no pun intended) back gal. I was trying to see her again the month after but didn't pan out. One can hope she's now with someone that treats her right.
-
05-07-25 21:15 #1208Senior Member

Posts: 136Liz
I saw her back in January. Great gal. Shortly after one of the folks on here started telling her about conversations I was having with him. After that, she went dark. Have not heard back from her after she told me about what he was saying. Not cool. But now I know who not to trust. If she does resurface, she's super chill. Good time.
Originally Posted by JackAhgren
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 19:21 #1207Senior Member

Posts: 145Were you able to see this one?
Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 19:27 #1206Senior Member

Posts: 1891Byoc
Yes I've experienced this (in Vegas) BYOC Bring Your Own Condom day. I mean, they don't have to ask, I always bring one just in case. Pros usually have a box of them, the non-pros will not so that's a good sign if they ask. Plus you know you're going to fuck when you get there and not sipping coffee.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
On the flip side, they ask that so you're aware it's all covered, nothing bare, I know some guys prefer BBFS.
-
05-06-25 17:16 #1205Regular Member

Posts: 9Liz / Lizlangdon
Anyone hear from Liz lately? Seems like her profile is gone.
-
05-06-25 14:51 #1204Senior Member

Posts: 194We met at her place. 500. BBBJ / cfs. Ridiculous body. Nice girl. BJ was mediocre at best. Sex was good. She trauma dumped on me pretty hard about her experience with guys off seeking.
Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 01:09 #1203Senior Member

Posts: 135Curious about her.
Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




