Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16209

    Hope you can claim her on your taxes.


  2. #16208

    Waste of time

    This one seemed easy to take offline. Just one face Pic. Wouldn't send additional body pics. Within a few messages offline she asks to send her money so she can buy a stripper pole. Hard pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-7f6029a836a7

  3. #16207
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-102095349226

    I know there were some posts about her before and you guys weren't sure if she was real, she is indeed real.

    Pics are 100% accurate. Boob job was just meh, but the rest of her is perfection. Gorgeous face, perfect ass and a very nice tasty pussy.

    She can host in a high rise off of Lake & Wells. Pretty solid BBBJ and BBFS no CIP.

    She is not cheap (8 bills), so I know she's not for everyone. In Chicago until Monday.

    Don't PM asking for her number please.
    This is the problem. Paying 8 bills for some gps is what caused these cunts to think they are actually worth it. Stop that shit. WTF.

  4. #16206

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    Try this one for a decent ppm and bbfscip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-ce44ec5c76cd
    What was the damage for Ashley?

  5. #16205
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcup74  [View Original Post]
    Could you link Rose's profile. I think you have the link for your messages with her.
    My bad. https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-fd7413cd3ba5.

  6. #16204

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    Got a trip coming up to your town in 2 weeks and I've been messaging these ladies to see what's up. I don't negotiate so take that into consideration when seeing the ppms.

    FeaBelle - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-d45cc4818c8e.

    Was ok with $300 ppm. Didn't get into details. Started asking for money, so I blocked.

    Lily - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-2135671cb4ae.

    Was down for ppm, but is a newer profile and then started trying to sell me pics, so I'll pass on this as well.

    CaseyJones- https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-0dbc02102062.

    I think she's been reviewed here before? Asking 600 for 2 hours so seems semi pro? I'll pass.

    Rose- https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-d06e59279d81.

    Not a very good texter, she had me call her instead. Had to explain what ppm was to her and she seems down. Will try to update once I get more info.

    Celi - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-cb02314b44ec.
    Could you link Rose's profile. I think you have the link for your messages with her.

  7. #16203
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    Try this one for a decent ppm and bbfscip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-ce44ec5c76cd
    I've tried contacting but I've had no luck getting a response unfortunately. Definitely the type of girl I'm looking for tho thanks!

  8. #16202

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    Got a trip coming up to your town in 2 weeks and I've been messaging these ladies to see what's up. I don't negotiate so take that into consideration when seeing the ppms.

    FeaBelle - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-d45cc4818c8e.

    Was ok with $300 ppm. Didn't get into details. Started asking for money, so I blocked.

    Lily - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-2135671cb4ae.

    Was down for ppm, but is a newer profile and then started trying to sell me pics, so I'll pass on this as well.

    CaseyJones- https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-0dbc02102062.

    I think she's been reviewed here before? Asking 600 for 2 hours so seems semi pro? I'll pass.

    Rose- https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-d06e59279d81.

    Not a very good texter, she had me call her instead. Had to explain what ppm was to her and she seems down. Will try to update once I get more info.

    Celi - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-cb02314b44ec.

    350 ppm for a few hours, no anal and "nothing physically abusive or degrading" She's on my maybe list.

    Sweet Baby - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-e655b0095bfa.

    450 ppm no anal. Kinda my type so I may try to negotiate.

    EvlynThrills - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-b280091ba0e6.

    Down for ppm offered 300 and she seemed ok with it. Our schedules didn't really line up so it's probably not going to happen. She can host sometimes in the morning. If you live near downtown she might be worth.

    Cambodian Babe - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-f4c48a3cf901.

    Asked for 500 ppm and wants to meet in public for drinks or dinner first. I think I'll pass.

    If anyone has any thin white girls that are good with bbfscip and won't break the bank with ppm lmk!
    Try this one for a decent ppm and bbfscip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-ce44ec5c76cd

  9. #16201

    Courtney

    Got one for you, boys.

    Slim, fit, firm ass, tight snatch, A cups, DFK, BBBJ, BBFS.

    Single mom, surprisingly no baby damage that I noticed but her moans were distracting.

    She hosts during the day in Avondale.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-9d5806fa1649

  10. #16200

    Chicago trips

    Coming up to. Chicago a couple times this and next month, anyone have any SB's they could recommend who'd enjoy some wining and dining? I'm down in ATL and can make some recommendations there. PM me if interested.

  11. #16199

    Intel for upcoming trip

    Got a trip coming up to your town in 2 weeks and I've been messaging these ladies to see what's up. I don't negotiate so take that into consideration when seeing the ppms.

    FeaBelle - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-d45cc4818c8e.

    Was ok with $300 ppm. Didn't get into details. Started asking for money, so I blocked.

    Lily - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-2135671cb4ae.

    Was down for ppm, but is a newer profile and then started trying to sell me pics, so I'll pass on this as well.

    CaseyJones- https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-0dbc02102062.

    I think she's been reviewed here before? Asking 600 for 2 hours so seems semi pro? I'll pass.

    Rose- https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-d06e59279d81.

    Not a very good texter, she had me call her instead. Had to explain what ppm was to her and she seems down. Will try to update once I get more info.

    Celi - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-cb02314b44ec.

    350 ppm for a few hours, no anal and "nothing physically abusive or degrading" She's on my maybe list.

    Sweet Baby - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-e655b0095bfa.

    450 ppm no anal. Kinda my type so I may try to negotiate.

    EvlynThrills - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-b280091ba0e6.

    Down for ppm offered 300 and she seemed ok with it. Our schedules didn't really line up so it's probably not going to happen. She can host sometimes in the morning. If you live near downtown she might be worth.

    Cambodian Babe - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-f4c48a3cf901.

    Asked for 500 ppm and wants to meet in public for drinks or dinner first. I think I'll pass.

    If anyone has any thin white girls that are good with bbfscip and won't break the bank with ppm lmk!

  12. #16198

    Illaria

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-e9de271364c6

    This one wants 600 for a meet & greet. She is in Troy, MI or Downers or both. Don't know and Don't care.

  13. #16197

    Odette

    Chatted a couple months ago, quickly gave out her snap then was looking to sell content.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaldoJnk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with Odette. Found one other that asked about her back on Feb, but didn't see any replies from then. Things just feel a bit off and my spidey sense is tingling.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-9346f8ec93df

    Thanks.

  14. #16196

    Odette. Spidey Sense is Tingling

    Anyone had any experience with Odette. Found one other that asked about her back on Feb, but didn't see any replies from then. Things just feel a bit off and my spidey sense is tingling.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-9346f8ec93df

    Thanks.

  15. #16195

    Foreignqueen

    Talking to this one. Communication is not that great. Any info on this girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-fc16640ca90c

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape