Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 17049
-
05-09-25 18:01 #16209Senior Member

Posts: 97Hope you can claim her on your taxes.
This one wants 8 k a month. https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-86145cc352f3.
-
05-09-25 08:24 #16208Senior Member

Posts: 270Waste of time
This one seemed easy to take offline. Just one face Pic. Wouldn't send additional body pics. Within a few messages offline she asks to send her money so she can buy a stripper pole. Hard pass.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-7f6029a836a7
-
05-08-25 23:51 #16207Senior Member

Posts: 83This is the problem. Paying 8 bills for some gps is what caused these cunts to think they are actually worth it. Stop that shit. WTF.
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 21:15 #16206Senior Member

Posts: 142Ashley
What was the damage for Ashley?
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 17:48 #16205Senior Member

Posts: 71My bad. https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-fd7413cd3ba5.
Originally Posted by Redcup74
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 15:16 #16204Regular Member

Posts: 22Rose
Could you link Rose's profile. I think you have the link for your messages with her.
Originally Posted by Billiam99
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 14:48 #16203Senior Member

Posts: 71I've tried contacting but I've had no luck getting a response unfortunately. Definitely the type of girl I'm looking for tho thanks!
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 13:05 #16202Senior Member

Posts: 275Ashley
Try this one for a decent ppm and bbfscip.
Originally Posted by Billiam99
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-ce44ec5c76cd
-
05-08-25 12:58 #16201Regular Member

Posts: 23Courtney
Got one for you, boys.
Slim, fit, firm ass, tight snatch, A cups, DFK, BBBJ, BBFS.
Single mom, surprisingly no baby damage that I noticed but her moans were distracting.
She hosts during the day in Avondale.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-9d5806fa1649
-
05-08-25 06:35 #16200Senior Member

Posts: 68Chicago trips
Coming up to. Chicago a couple times this and next month, anyone have any SB's they could recommend who'd enjoy some wining and dining? I'm down in ATL and can make some recommendations there. PM me if interested.
-
05-08-25 00:32 #16199Senior Member

Posts: 71Intel for upcoming trip
Got a trip coming up to your town in 2 weeks and I've been messaging these ladies to see what's up. I don't negotiate so take that into consideration when seeing the ppms.
FeaBelle - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-d45cc4818c8e.
Was ok with $300 ppm. Didn't get into details. Started asking for money, so I blocked.
Lily - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-2135671cb4ae.
Was down for ppm, but is a newer profile and then started trying to sell me pics, so I'll pass on this as well.
CaseyJones- https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-0dbc02102062.
I think she's been reviewed here before? Asking 600 for 2 hours so seems semi pro? I'll pass.
Rose- https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-d06e59279d81.
Not a very good texter, she had me call her instead. Had to explain what ppm was to her and she seems down. Will try to update once I get more info.
Celi - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-cb02314b44ec.
350 ppm for a few hours, no anal and "nothing physically abusive or degrading" She's on my maybe list.
Sweet Baby - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-e655b0095bfa.
450 ppm no anal. Kinda my type so I may try to negotiate.
EvlynThrills - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-b280091ba0e6.
Down for ppm offered 300 and she seemed ok with it. Our schedules didn't really line up so it's probably not going to happen. She can host sometimes in the morning. If you live near downtown she might be worth.
Cambodian Babe - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-f4c48a3cf901.
Asked for 500 ppm and wants to meet in public for drinks or dinner first. I think I'll pass.
If anyone has any thin white girls that are good with bbfscip and won't break the bank with ppm lmk!
-
05-07-25 09:45 #16198Senior Member

Posts: 165Illaria
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-e9de271364c6
This one wants 600 for a meet & greet. She is in Troy, MI or Downers or both. Don't know and Don't care.
-
05-07-25 08:21 #16197Senior Member

Posts: 225Odette
Chatted a couple months ago, quickly gave out her snap then was looking to sell content.
Originally Posted by WaldoJnk
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 00:50 #16196Senior Member

Posts: 47Odette. Spidey Sense is Tingling
Anyone had any experience with Odette. Found one other that asked about her back on Feb, but didn't see any replies from then. Things just feel a bit off and my spidey sense is tingling.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-9346f8ec93df
Thanks.
-
05-06-25 19:21 #16195Senior Member

Posts: 68Foreignqueen
Talking to this one. Communication is not that great. Any info on this girl?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-fc16640ca90c










Reply With Quote






