Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 59489
-
05-08-25 01:30 #57074Senior Member

Posts: 69Anderson
If Anderson is close, you can get what you are looking for there.
Originally Posted by Zoj7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 22:47 #57073Senior Member

Posts: 25Kindred spirit
Here I am 3 years later, almost addicted to massage parlors.
By the way, any info on large naturals would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry I lurk too much, I'll post reviews in the future.
https://youtube.com/shorts/AueL0o7RT...0p8zYVzyrHicRY
-
05-07-25 22:45 #57072Senior Member

Posts: 49I Luv Massage
I'm sorry if I missed it. But which L Luv Massage are you discussing?
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 19:31 #57071Senior Member

Posts: 357She's an odd one
I have been in there a dozen times, only ever had 4 massages. I think she's got a steady rotation of regulars that she protects, but her front door demeanor is annoying. Honestly it's been very rushed each time I got lucky there, pretty open menu and she's good looking, but always in a hurry.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 16:05 #57070Senior Member

Posts: 31Royal Therapy Spa Oakcliff
Anyone have intel on this place recently? Might visit but it'd be nice to get some intel beforehand.
-
05-07-25 15:33 #57069Regular Member

Posts: 22Does I Luv on Simpson offer HE?
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 14:36 #57068Senior Member

Posts: 82Suggestion
I suggest while your there make appointment for the next day. After get through first appointment should get easier.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 14:32 #57067Senior Member

Posts: 117I Luv Massage
I've never had this experience but I usually call to make an appointment before I arrive.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 09:50 #57066Senior Member

Posts: 81Healing Massage. Lilburn
Looks like a familiar face owns this place and she seems to be a little more friendly than in the past.
Anyone with intel that wants to trade info, dm me.
-
05-07-25 08:51 #57065Senior Member

Posts: 203I Luv Massage
I was just there the other day and had the exact same experience. The lady at the front desk told me that the other girl was busy at the moment and that a guy is available for providing the massage instead. She tried to push him on me a few times at least even though I clearly expressed my contempt and disgust at that thought.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
I asked her if she would do the massage instead and she said she only works the front desk. Her recommendation was to call and make an appointment.
This has happened twice before at least The other times the front door was locked.
-
05-07-25 08:34 #57064Banned Member

Posts: 307You have options
You have options, then you just will have to drive North, south, or east. There are nice spots in each direction.
Originally Posted by Zoj7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 08:26 #57063Senior Member

Posts: 119Reasonably
In state? Depends out of state? Also depends LOL I've seen some reports mention SC border having some good spots which isn't terribly far from me I guess.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 00:34 #57062Banned Member

Posts: 307How far
How far are you willing to drive.
Originally Posted by Zoj7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 00:26 #57061Regular Member

Posts: 4Cumming?
Wonder which AMP in Cumming you are referring. I have visited every single AMP in Cumming but no luck and typical & mechanical L1 with old providers.
Originally Posted by Osmosiss
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 00:14 #57060Regular Member

Posts: 4Usual bs
When I visit there first time, she saved my number so that I can call them (auto voicemail blocking). And after I was being late for 10 minutes of appointment, she deleted my number so I can call or txt her. I have shown her that my call or txt is not going through. She says she doesn't know how to block the call. But w / e, I told her that I am fine with male provider on purpose when she said only male provider is available, then she said it will take an hour to get him. It was total bs to me.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





