Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57077

    Usually good

    Quote Originally Posted by KyleG24  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this place recently? Might visit but it'd be nice to get some intel beforehand.
    The talent rotates so it's like a box of chocolates. I've had amazing and I've had meh.

    Happy Kamping.

  2. #57076

    Suggestions

    I'll be coming up to the Kennesaw area today. I plan on stopping at 4's on my way to Kennesaw. I've read the reports on its price changes, but I've been there before, know it's a sure thing, and don't know anywhere else to go. I mean, I see the other names, but I don't know the area well and if there's something better than 4's in the Kennesaw area.

    Any FS MP suggestions would greatly be appreciated! PM welcomed.

  3. #57075
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulW  [View Original Post]
    If Anderson is close, you can get what you are looking for there.
    Close enough to where I feel comfortable driving there, any specific spots you'd recommend? PMs open if you'd prefer LOL I'd greatly appreciate it.

  4. #57074

    Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoj7654  [View Original Post]
    In state? Depends out of state? Also depends LOL I've seen some reports mention SC border having some good spots which isn't terribly far from me I guess.
    If Anderson is close, you can get what you are looking for there.

  5. #57073

    Kindred spirit

    Here I am 3 years later, almost addicted to massage parlors.

    By the way, any info on large naturals would be greatly appreciated.

    Sorry I lurk too much, I'll post reviews in the future.

    https://youtube.com/shorts/AueL0o7RT...0p8zYVzyrHicRY

  6. #57072

    I Luv Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Eslide3  [View Original Post]
    I have been in there a dozen times, only ever had 4 massages. I think she's got a steady rotation of regulars that she protects, but her front door demeanor is annoying. Honestly it's been very rushed each time I got lucky there, pretty open menu and she's good looking, but always in a hurry.
    I'm sorry if I missed it. But which L Luv Massage are you discussing?

  7. #57071

    She's an odd one

    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    I was just there the other day and had the exact same experience. The lady at the front desk told me that the other girl was busy at the moment and that a guy is available for providing the massage instead. She tried to push him on me a few times at least even though I clearly expressed my contempt and disgust at that thought.

    I asked her if she would do the massage instead and she said she only works the front desk. Her recommendation was to call and make an appointment.

    This has happened twice before at least The other times the front door was locked.
    I have been in there a dozen times, only ever had 4 massages. I think she's got a steady rotation of regulars that she protects, but her front door demeanor is annoying. Honestly it's been very rushed each time I got lucky there, pretty open menu and she's good looking, but always in a hurry.

  8. #57070

    Royal Therapy Spa Oakcliff

    Anyone have intel on this place recently? Might visit but it'd be nice to get some intel beforehand.

  9. #57069
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie21  [View Original Post]
    I suggest while your there make appointment for the next day. After get through first appointment should get easier.
    Does I Luv on Simpson offer HE?

  10. #57068

    Suggestion

    I suggest while your there make appointment for the next day. After get through first appointment should get easier.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    I was just there the other day and had the exact same experience. The lady at the front desk told me that the other girl was busy at the moment and that a guy is available for providing the massage instead. She tried to push him on me a few times at least even though I clearly expressed my contempt and disgust at that thought.

    I asked her if she would do the massage instead and she said she only works the front desk. Her recommendation was to call and make an appointment.

    This has happened twice before at least The other times the front door was locked.

  11. #57067

    I Luv Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    I was just there the other day and had the exact same experience. The lady at the front desk told me that the other girl was busy at the moment and that a guy is available for providing the massage instead. She tried to push him on me a few times at least even though I clearly expressed my contempt and disgust at that thought.

    I asked her if she would do the massage instead and she said she only works the front desk. Her recommendation was to call and make an appointment.

    This has happened twice before at least The other times the front door was locked.
    I've never had this experience but I usually call to make an appointment before I arrive.

  12. #57066

    Healing Massage. Lilburn

    Looks like a familiar face owns this place and she seems to be a little more friendly than in the past.

    Anyone with intel that wants to trade info, dm me.

  13. #57065

    I Luv Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie21  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen this guy she offers? Or she just says that?

    I have never seen him and the place is small seems like he would be sitting in her little room or at front desk.

    I am just curious she just saying that or he there. I am pretty sure she not usually busy, no idea why she says that.
    I was just there the other day and had the exact same experience. The lady at the front desk told me that the other girl was busy at the moment and that a guy is available for providing the massage instead. She tried to push him on me a few times at least even though I clearly expressed my contempt and disgust at that thought.

    I asked her if she would do the massage instead and she said she only works the front desk. Her recommendation was to call and make an appointment.

    This has happened twice before at least The other times the front door was locked.

  14. #57064

    You have options

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoj7654  [View Original Post]
    In state? Depends out of state? Also depends LOL I've seen some reports mention SC border having some good spots which isn't terribly far from me I guess.
    You have options, then you just will have to drive North, south, or east. There are nice spots in each direction.

  15. #57063

    Reasonably

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKash  [View Original Post]
    How far are you willing to drive.
    In state? Depends out of state? Also depends LOL I've seen some reports mention SC border having some good spots which isn't terribly far from me I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape