Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 693 1193 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34466

    Twins beware

    I visited the one on the left not too long ago and ended up robbed. I'm not sure if it was something I did or if it was one on those nights considering mongers have seen her after that happened to me so beware and keep your head on a swivel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/002758772844

  2. #34465

    Jasmine Pleasures

    https://tryst.link/escort/carameljasmine22

    I saw Jasmine about a year ago when she was visiting. Highly recommend! She's super sweet and down to earth. GFE, MSOG and great at what she does all for a great value. She has several reviews on the other site.

    Can anyone verify that this is the Scarlett AKA Nikki that has been mentioned a bunch? Looking for a mic specialist.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/488894092800

  3. #34464

  4. #34463
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Pretty confident these are all the same person and it's a catfish. They have the same dates for travel and the responses are all very similar.

    Marta - https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...?cat=6208&wn=1.

    Kylie - https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...?cat=6208&wn=1.

    Marie - https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...?cat=6208&wn=1.
    I don't know that I'd say that, they probably travel together and have a handler who arranges all of their appointments.

    Why do you think it's catfishing?

  5. #34462

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77  [View Original Post]
    Search here for Asian crapshoot. That will tell you everything you need to know.

  6. #34461

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Likely fake. I've seen her photos pictured in multiple cities before over the last month, concurrently. Possible someone grabbed her photos. Probable it's just a scammer.
    Several members, me included, contacted the poster a few weeks ago and we got vibes of a setup for a minor encounter. Proceed at your own risk. Read back on the forum.

  7. #34460

    Venezuela

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this one is legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/626000288527
    Likely fake. I've seen her photos pictured in multiple cities before over the last month, concurrently. Possible someone grabbed her photos. Probable it's just a scammer.

  8. #34459
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    I'd kind of like too but something about the post just seems off to me. Maybe weird but considering thr current ICE stance would you want to just throw out that you are from Venezuela like that? And posting the age as 19 seems too borderline to trouble for me. Maybe I'm wrong.
    You can be Venezuelan and be a citizen.

  9. #34458
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this one is legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/626000288527
    I'd kind of like too but something about the post just seems off to me. Maybe weird but considering thr current ICE stance would you want to just throw out that you are from Venezuela like that? And posting the age as 19 seems too borderline to trouble for me. Maybe I'm wrong.

  10. #34457

    Anyone ever seen this one?

    Does anyone know if this one is legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/626000288527

  11. #34456

    Let's hang out

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Can you share her rates?
    Probably whatever you offer. I hit her up a few times when passing thru, never more than. 6 and everything is available.

  12. #34455

    Let's hang out

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one the other day. She's been my go to lately when you can get a hold of her, she is obviously older, but a lot of fun with zero drama. We always start with a BBBJ, then cover up for the main event. A few different positions but I always end in her ass, she loves it. Great value.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/268290847843
    Can you share her rates?

  13. #34454

    Let's hangout

    Saw this one the other day. She's been my go to lately when you can get a hold of her, she is obviously older, but a lot of fun with zero drama. We always start with a BBBJ, then cover up for the main event. A few different positions but I always end in her ass, she loves it. Great value.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/268290847843

  14. #34453

    Made some room

    She didn't have a phone last I talked to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElisPio  [View Original Post]
    Clear out your inbox please, LOL.

  15. #34452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad - https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/851856621267.

    She advertises BBBJ but only offers CBJ. It cost me. 6 to find this out. She's reasonably cute and very petite. I suppose I could have strong armed her to get my money back but I'm a gentleman. Besides, it was. 6 and not what we negotiated for 30 minutes. She's cute and has one of the loveliest twats I've ever encountered. If you like very petite skinny girls and you're okay with everything covered, (not sure what everything actually means to her) she could be for you. Otherwise avoid. There are better options.

    Jack.
    She told me head only on 1st date. My damage was. 8 for CBJ. Although I will admit she got me to bust on CBJ. 1st tume that had happened for me. This was a few weeks ago. I would repeat but I will need FS next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape