Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 690 1190 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 37368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34533
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRockfrd  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and definitely recommend. She does not allow Greek or anything uncovered. Great option for a married man who has to make sure he doesn't catch anything. You'll enjoy her as long as you are good with everything covered and no Greek. Dependable and sweet lady. Don't be shy about asking though, she doesn't mind talking about most.

    Oral is covered? I get the other being covered, but no BBBJ? Does she 69? Because I just left her a VM and I'm looking to see her this weekend sometime. And I was hoping to CIM.
    Definitely not. I've seen her bunch and no chance of that.

  2. #34532

    Ok?

    Quote Originally Posted by SaulPaul18  [View Original Post]
    OK as in would repeat? How she look? Some details would help.

  3. #34531

  4. #34530
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey Cici (not blonde Becky) is looking for some fun from her old regulars and new regulars asap. Just hmu if your seriously interested. SM and contributing members only.
    I'm interested.

  5. #34529

    Love, Lynn

    I've seen her a few times and definitely recommend. She does not allow Greek or anything uncovered. Great option for a married man who has to make sure he doesn't catch anything. You'll enjoy her as long as you are good with everything covered and no Greek. Dependable and sweet lady. Don't be shy about asking though, she doesn't mind talking about most.

    Oral is covered? I get the other being covered, but no BBBJ? Does she 69? Because I just left her a VM and I'm looking to see her this weekend sometime. And I was hoping to CIM.

  6. #34528
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    No, texting is fine. I'm not sure what that is about.
    She's just being cautious about explicit or detailed text messages. Also, calls allow her to do do a little screening.

  7. #34527

  8. #34526
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    Does she really want a call instead of text? It just seems so odd.
    No, texting is fine. I'm not sure what that is about.

  9. #34525

    Miss Mulaaa

    Any one have any info on Miss Mulaaa? She is posting with Poison Ivy here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/791678293455.

  10. #34524

    Utr Cici

    Hey Cici (not blonde Becky) is looking for some fun from her old regulars and new regulars asap. Just hmu if your seriously interested. SM and contributing members only.

  11. #34523

    Let's Hang Out

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one the other day. She's been my go to lately when you can get a hold of her, she is obviously older, but a lot of fun with zero drama. We always start with a BBBJ, then cover up for the main event. A few different positions but I always end in her ass, she loves it. Great value.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/268290847843
    Does she really want a call instead of text? It just seems so odd.

  12. #34522

    Thanks

    Kriggs32,

    I should have posted the thumbnails. Sorry about that. Thanks for the help.

  13. #34521

    See thumbnail

    Quote Originally Posted by ParaMan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/536295771680

    Watch out for this one. Paid 180 for 30 minutes. Made me wait half the day then showed up, gave her the money. She said she had to get a condom from the car and she drives off. Just letting you guys know she is a scammer.
    Testing 123 123.
    336 three six four 5616
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download (599).jpg‎   Screenshot_20250505-180354.jpg‎  

  14. #34520

    Ava Carrera

    Has anyone ever tried Ava Carrera or have any feedback on her?

    Thanks.

    Hatch.

  15. #34519

    Thief

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/536295771680

    Watch out for this one. Paid 180 for 30 minutes outcall. Made me wait half the day then showed up, gave her the money. She said she had to get a condom from the car and she drives off. Just letting you guys know she is a scammer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape