Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 705 1205 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38197

    Rhonda

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Gave me an amazing BBBJ. Then saw her a few weeks later and it was just okay. Never had any problems with her though. Has she taken a recent turn for the worse or something?
    This was over a yr ago, once a thief, they can't b trusted.

  2. #38196

    Saw her about 6 months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Is a known thief, will have bf involved.
    Gave me an amazing BBBJ. Then saw her a few weeks later and it was just okay. Never had any problems with her though. Has she taken a recent turn for the worse or something?

  3. #38195
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you could let us know who tf you're talking about, that would be good. Unless of course you're just talking about yourself.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/186778460

    That's the one. Again, I was out of town so I don't know if anyone else here would ever see her. She's one for the bbw lovers like myself. I knew it would be a poor experience when she wouldn't fully undress. I also had to swap on my own raincoat because the one she put on me was not even close to fitting. Didn't make hardly a sound the entire time either.

  4. #38194

    Sexy and sweet intel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/802983961681 Anyone have the pleasure. No reviews that I could find yet posts regularly.

  5. #38193

    Zuriel anyone smash

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckingBronco  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/385103750269

    Hey does anyone have any Intel on this one she looks like a good time. Let me know thanks in advance.
    This girl is posting almost everyday, not a single review. Couple of stay away from 22' but I think that's a different girl. I'm too old to TOFTT LOL.

  6. #38192

    Any feedback

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/921108369337

    No response to texts and calls. Anyone have experience with her.

    Thanks HG.

  7. #38191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Jen / Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    All, please do a search of the names Jen, Jenny, Jennifer in the st. Augustine escort forum, and I highly recommend wrapping up if you absolutely MUST see her. Otherwise based on the evidence provided in that forum regarding permanent gifts, I would stay away.
    Yep. Everything was covered and have been tested a few times since. All good. Thanks. Its good advice that I had forgotten about.

  8. #38190

    Jen Saint Augustine

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago in a private home. She was pretty solid. She had lesbian porn on when I walked into the room, and she was texting me on the way there with seductive messages. Session was solid and she seemed to be super horny that day.

    Tried setting up something with her recently. Super spacey, garbled messages, and finally silence. Perhaps the candy has made an appearance and is affecting her. That would be my guess. Based on my recent experience, she is off the my list.
    All, please do a search of the names Jen, Jenny, Jennifer in the st. Augustine escort forum, and I highly recommend wrapping up if you absolutely MUST see her. Otherwise based on the evidence provided in that forum regarding permanent gifts, I would stay away.

  9. #38189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Jen / Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Used to go by Jen, also goes by Julie. Who knows now. She's got a shit attitude from the moment she begins. She's in a rush to get things over with from the get go. She does give mean head but she's a spitter, and I mean on my carpet, not in the sink.

    I wouldn't waste my time with her again but YMMV.

    Rich.
    I saw her a few years ago in a private home. She was pretty solid. She had lesbian porn on when I walked into the room, and she was texting me on the way there with seductive messages. Session was solid and she seemed to be super horny that day.

    Tried setting up something with her recently. Super spacey, garbled messages, and finally silence. Perhaps the candy has made an appearance and is affecting her. That would be my guess. Based on my recent experience, she is off the my list.

  10. #38188

    Just in case.

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    At my Publix. This is some funny shit. How do I go about bringing that up while ordering some chicken tenders?
    Just in case you're not kidding, I need to point out it would be totally inappropriate to bring up her private side hustle at her non-private job. Other people around could hear you. Even if you speak in code, it can be awkward and embarrassing. At the very least, set up a meeting with her and afterwards, you could be like, "hey, you look kind of familiar, do you work at Publix?

    I saw a stripper at a flea market once after she did some heavy grinding + DFK, she was with her family. What do you say? "Hey thanks for making me cum the other night. " No. You do a subtle, silent nod to say hello at the most and keep moving.

  11. #38187

    Yeah, No.

    Used to go by Jen, also goes by Julie. Who knows now. She's got a shit attitude from the moment she begins. She's in a rush to get things over with from the get go. She does give mean head but she's a spitter, and I mean on my carpet, not in the sink.

    I wouldn't waste my time with her again but YMMV.

    Rich.

  12. #38186

    What's the deal

    What's the deal with this one? She looks familiar but I can't remember.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/487811200934

    Pipe approves this message.

  13. #38185

  14. #38184

    That's great buddy, Let me tell you about the time I went to Publix

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcp63  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to comment for my fellow hobbyists here. I confirmed today that CBJ and generally any other covered activity minus FS is not for me. First time today hobbying away from home, like 3 hours south. Got excited because the location ended up being at the same place I was so I didn't even have to drive. I knew this would be covered prior to but I never thought it would be that bad. She was super mechanical and kind of a clock watcher which didn't help either. Thankfully I only wasted 100 Mario coins on that garbage and no gas. I guess I've been spoiled by my old regulars who spoiled me with BBBJ and even edged me a few times if they were feeling froggy. I was in treasure Coast area BTW.
    I ask for a foot-long boars head honey baked ham and sharp cheddar cheese. Would you believe the girl made the sandwich ask me for what kind of toppings I want I paid for it left. She didn't ask me to wait five minutes in the parking lot where I was going to park. Paid for it left no drama. If you're ever in town again let me know and I can guide you through the process.

  15. #38183

    Rhonda

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaMan777  [View Original Post]
    Want to give her a shot, anybody have any fun with her? Let me know, thanks and stay safe guys.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/518542804058
    Is a known thief, will have bf involved.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape