Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 2750 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 1206 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 41250
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38175

    Wasted my time

    I just wanted to comment for my fellow hobbyists here. I confirmed today that CBJ and generally any other covered activity minus FS is not for me. First time today hobbying away from home, like 3 hours south. Got excited because the location ended up being at the same place I was so I didn't even have to drive. I knew this would be covered prior to but I never thought it would be that bad. She was super mechanical and kind of a clock watcher which didn't help either. Thankfully I only wasted 100 Mario coins on that garbage and no gas. I guess I've been spoiled by my old regulars who spoiled me with BBBJ and even edged me a few times if they were feeling froggy. I was in treasure Coast area BTW.

  2. #38174

    Reviews of Amanda (red head) check out

    Agree with the other reports. Set up qv at tricove, got there and then got no repsonse. Came back an hour or so later after she finally responded and she had me park by the pool (weird request). Seems like she is watching you pull up from the 3rd floor where she stays. Looks wise I've had better for the price. Imo face, tits and ass are average. Nothing special but better than most girls posted.

    Once I'm in the room she needs another 25 on top of the $ . 50 because she has to use someone else's cash app. She's moving all around the room cleaning or something while I'm just sitting there waiting for her. Finally gets started and after a few minutes I ask for doggy and now she tells me she only gives head for a qv and I've only got 3 min left. She had just started not even 5 min ago. A timer goes off and she's done, I guess half of what I paid for was her redecorating the room. Do not recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/823200590684

    10 and THE FACE. SLIM and THE WAIST. FAT and THE ASS. DO you want to TASTE / Call AMANDA for that pressure.

  3. #38173

    Cuban doll

    Had a dream, was good dream. Text told setup in all. She said she only doing outcalls and cardates. Setup the car date, was quoted 100 Mario coins, countered with 80 Mario coins which she gladly accepted. Picked her up and found a spot. BBBJ was good, when I said I was ready she popped top before I could get a wrapper on ended the dream with bbfscip. Was a good dream will repeat. She looks younger than her ad pics, def mid 20's.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/022150788820
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4865.jpg‎  

  4. #38172
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    I had 1 visit with her back when she was at the southside motels (no issues). Although one monger later reviewed and noted that she may be "handsy" and may try to get to your wallet when your not looking. Anyway, today she flaked on me midday, left me parked outside her apartment on Sunbeam with the "give me a sec hun". I gave her the benefit of the doubt and put my timer at 15 minutes and left. Never heard back from her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hhr-and-fh-specials-available-/294374233517
    She did the same to me the other night. Text told her I was on my way, when I arrived she stated she needed more time to get ready. Then she said she had to put a sheet on her bed that she needed some more minutes. I replied I'm heading out, then all of sudden she is pissed because I didn't wait "2 minutes" . It wasn't 2 minutes.

  5. #38171
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    At my Publix. This is some funny shit. How do I go about bringing that up while ordering some chicken tenders?
    Which one?

  6. #38170

    She is a time waster

    Set up a dream at Tricove. . 2 for hh. She wanted me to park in front of the pool area. I parked elsewhere and perched up to see what was up as something seemed off in her delayed comms. She kept wanting to know the color of the car. I told her about a car that was already there. Radio silence then texts asking where I was when clearly she or anyone else never approached the car I said. Wasted another 30 minutes with this telephone game and then I left. Real or not, too much time wasting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/823200590684

    Let's start with the positive. This girl is smokin' hot if you like a pretty face, great tits, a slim waist and a nice ass. That's about all the positive.

    First of all, she won't even consider leaving the room unless she's getting tree-fitty. That's not terrible, unless you've seen her before and you know her game. She's got the playbook down. She's going to waste time and waste time making sure she's not having to actually do anything. If you can even get her to reply, which seems to be a pretty rare occasion, it's likely not her. She's got a pimp-wannabe boyfriend and a husband that just left the confines of Uncle LEO. One of those two fellas will be doing all the talking, negotiating and sometimes even ignoring her calls just so they can try and get her knocked up again, themselves. She surrounds herself with the worst of the worst. Kaycii (Tatiana, from dozens of crap reviews), Allie the cash and dash bandit and Julie, the emaciated skanktimonious man-hater that creates drama the second she walks in the door. Don't pay Amanda when she walks in the door or she'll consider that permission to be one of those "you pay me for my time" girls that refuses service. She's been to my place, got treated like a woman and a not an ho, collected her 9 benjis for 3 hours and made penis contact for about 15 minutes max. After discussion, she swore she'd perform a "makeup" date where she'd work to please me and accommodate my every need. We recently scheduled this makeup date and up until 15 minutes before she was supposed to leave the arrive, it seemed like everything was good to go. Then she must have been influenced by one of her boys, or just went into shit-for-brains mode for no reason at all because the makeup date was suddenly cancelled unless she was getting full rate for two hours. So, this twat wanted $1500 for the prior 15 minutes and the promised but unexpected 2 hours of actual work. Instead, she sat in her room, likely getting diddled by her two fellas and not making a damn dime. She's got the intelligence of a taxidermy cat stuffed with rocks.

    This mindless ho doesn't deserve your money, your time or your attention.

    Rich.

  7. #38169

    Anybody know about this one

    Want to give her a shot, anybody have any fun with her? Let me know, thanks and stay safe guys.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/518542804058

  8. #38168

    Amanda / Gucci Latina

    Any one happen to have her digits or link I can't seem to find her link or num! Thanks.

  9. #38167

    Tall Flake

    I had 1 visit with her back when she was at the southside motels (no issues). Although one monger later reviewed and noted that she may be "handsy" and may try to get to your wallet when your not looking. Anyway, today she flaked on me midday, left me parked outside her apartment on Sunbeam with the "give me a sec hun". I gave her the benefit of the doubt and put my timer at 15 minutes and left. Never heard back from her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hhr-and-fh-specials-available-/294374233517

  10. #38166

    She works the deli

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Just had my first dream with CeCe, and it's everything good that I've read about her. Very attractive, nice body, and one of the best attitudes in the business that I have met. So far. She's staying off for University by 95. COMs were good. Responsive. I get to her room and she greets me in a nice white outfit. She's got a very nice body. We chit chat for a bit and then down to business. Everything was amazing! She smelled great and I never once felt unsafe or rushed. After we finished the deed I got dressed cleaned off. We chit-chatded a little bit more and then I left. I will definitely be seeing her again. I might have found the new regular.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/220516733636
    At my Publix. This is some funny shit. How do I go about bringing that up while ordering some chicken tenders?

  11. #38165

    Amanda The Redheaded Nobody

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/823200590684

    Let's start with the positive. This girl is smokin' hot if you like a pretty face, great tits, a slim waist and a nice ass. That's about all the positive.

    First of all, she won't even consider leaving the room unless she's getting tree-fitty. That's not terrible, unless you've seen her before and you know her game. She's got the playbook down. She's going to waste time and waste time making sure she's not having to actually do anything. If you can even get her to reply, which seems to be a pretty rare occasion, it's likely not her. She's got a pimp-wannabe boyfriend and a husband that just left the confines of Uncle LEO. One of those two fellas will be doing all the talking, negotiating and sometimes even ignoring her calls just so they can try and get her knocked up again, themselves. She surrounds herself with the worst of the worst. Kaycii (Tatiana, from dozens of crap reviews), Allie the cash and dash bandit and Julie, the emaciated skanktimonious man-hater that creates drama the second she walks in the door. Don't pay Amanda when she walks in the door or she'll consider that permission to be one of those "you pay me for my time" girls that refuses service. She's been to my place, got treated like a woman and a not an ho, collected her 9 benjis for 3 hours and made penis contact for about 15 minutes max. After discussion, she swore she'd perform a "makeup" date where she'd work to please me and accommodate my every need. We recently scheduled this makeup date and up until 15 minutes before she was supposed to leave the arrive, it seemed like everything was good to go. Then she must have been influenced by one of her boys, or just went into shit-for-brains mode for no reason at all because the makeup date was suddenly cancelled unless she was getting full rate for two hours. So, this twat wanted $1500 for the prior 15 minutes and the promised but unexpected 2 hours of actual work. Instead, she sat in her room, likely getting diddled by her two fellas and not making a damn dime. She's got the intelligence of a taxidermy cat stuffed with rocks.

    This mindless ho doesn't deserve your money, your time or your attention.

    Rich.

  12. #38164

    Your not lying

    She needed something to occupy her mouth today in a dream I had. Once that was handled it was smooth sailing. She does have a lookout I guess, looks more like a teenager, saw him peeping around the corner. Then before I woke up I saw the same dude walking to the pool with her. After the damn pipes burst I woke up.

    Pipe approves this message.

    Quote Originally Posted by KK904  [View Original Post]
    I saw her before about that same time right after she said she was knocked up. But I can 100% agree with what you said she's cool just have to getbher to shut up every now and then.

  13. #38163

    You're not lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Bruh, I think our standards must be different. Ok first the good: yes nice apartment, yes she is sweet and accommodating, but bruh. That body is wrecked. I thought I was looking at a 90 year old. Like, it's rough my guy.
    So you're not lying my brother! I guess I should clarify the level of "cute" as in, cute in stature, and just a tiny thing. Perhaps you are right when you say my standard are low. In my older years, I value a no drama visit so if that means seeing someone that's not a 10, or hell, even an 8. I am ok with that. On a side note, I had no idea she lived with her mom.

  14. #38162
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Bruh, I think our standards must be different. Ok first the good: yes nice apartment, yes she is sweet and accommodating, but bruh. That body is wrecked. I thought I was looking at a 90 year old. Like, it's rough my guy.
    You are totally right! Those pics were taken AT LEAST 15 YEARS AGO. Wrecked body gross apartment with mattress on the floor and lives with her mom, no kidding.

  15. #38161

    Zuriel

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckingBronco  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/385103750269

    Hey does anyone have any Intel on this one she looks like a good time. Let me know thanks in advance.
    I been seeing her ad postings also and was wondering the same thing. Looks like new to the game since I have only seen her posts a few times on STG. I still haven't seen her yet also. I was wondering to, ANY Intel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape