Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 296 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 4432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101

    Coco

    Thanks J, for the intel Coco was bomb gave great dreams for my short visit. Much impressed with her skills. Sorry did not respond back sooner, but was a long trip back to San Diego.

    Quote Originally Posted by JjNewTampa  [View Original Post]
    80 + 180 was the damage.

    J. Out.

  2. #3561

    Rachel at Eastern

    Rachel at Eastern has a nice natural rack and is experienced and professional. $260.00 won't do it; $280.00 or no go. She introduced Anna at the end who is a very attractive spinner; wish I would have drawn her. She'll be there another couple days then Grace returns.

  3. #3560
    Quote Originally Posted by LimeyBloaker  [View Original Post]
    Right then.

    Do you have to bring your own Durex to these places or was it supplied?

    Thank You.
    They'll supply an unwrapped beast. It's crazy not to bring your own higher quality. I recommend the thin Japanese Wink Slider condoms; some of the best.

  4. #3559
    Allo Everyone.

    Just curious about the scene. I was working and had a meeting which turned out to be next to a place called Asian Spa on Mead.

    I noticed a salon and a pickup in the parking lot When I left me meeting, which ran short, I ran across to WAWA to have a tinkle and get a fizzy pop, when I drove back by the lot was empty Owing to the mood of the moment, as in, I was not particularly randy and did not want to spend any money after having to drop 1000 Quid the day before on a vent cleaning, I decided to move on and make money instead of spend it then.

    I hear much about about Eastern and Stone and dropping 280 Quid which might be worth it as long as everything is covered as I don't want to leave with the Groaty Dick and usually a hoover or a hand shanty is sufficient for me anyway I'm not that keen on dipping me John Thomas in the public well and drawing up the clap.

    I usually come to town once a weekday and work so I don't want to wait in line in the evening while some Chinese tart takes me money and tells me to wait and hour.

    Advice and recommendations are much appreciated.

  5. #3558
    Quote Originally Posted by JjNewTampa  [View Original Post]
    80 + 180 was the damage.

    J. Out.
    Right then.

    Do you have to bring your own Durex to these places or was it supplied?

    Thank You.

  6. #3557

    Rachel

    Coming from Detroit for the weekend. Heard good things about Rachel at eastern, anybody have additional info on her?

  7. #3556

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    What was the accepted donation?
    80 + 180 was the damage.

    J. Out.

  8. #3555
    Quote Originally Posted by JjNewTampa  [View Original Post]
    Had this dream I was in Sarasota for the day, work ended early. Flipped a coin and it landed on Stone (sorry Eastern). Did some homework before arriving. Was hoping for Alice but read Coco was due to arrive. I got there, welcomed by a cute voice from a cracked open door "hello.". She took me to the first room. Cute and adorable, maybe 5'3", hair pulled up (brownish I recall), man made C's, and a cute jiggly butt. She says "how long?" And I say one hour and pay the fee. Then she leans in for a kiss which turns into a full blown make out session. I ask her name and she says "Coco". Yeah. Jackpot! All in all the dream was magnificent. TS had everything, in the room she was complete GFE. The details I really want to share is that throughout the dream I would massage her quite firmly on her shoulders and back whenever the opportunity presented itself. Let me tell you gents, this goes a very long way for our dream ladies. I initiated the back massage on Coco when I paid the fee as we were making out as mentioned earlier in this dream. And when I started doing that I could feel her completely melt into me and let me take over. The stronger I rubbed her back and shoulders the weaker she stayed in my arms and the louder her moans became. That right there told her that she was about to be rewarded with much more than a great pounding which translated the dream into her being open to whatever I asked. We did everything in the dream (I don't do Greek so I didn't ask, sorry gents). After our sweat fest she introduced me to Alice telling her that I gave HER the best massage. Have your dream with Coco as soon as you can gents. She's here for 10 days from yesterday (Friday).

    J. Out.
    What was the accepted donation?

  9. #3554

    Coco at Stone

    Had this dream I was in Sarasota for the day, work ended early. Flipped a coin and it landed on Stone (sorry Eastern). Did some homework before arriving. Was hoping for Alice but read Coco was due to arrive. I got there, welcomed by a cute voice from a cracked open door "hello.". She took me to the first room. Cute and adorable, maybe 5'3", hair pulled up (brownish I recall), man made C's, and a cute jiggly butt. She says "how long?" And I say one hour and pay the fee. Then she leans in for a kiss which turns into a full blown make out session. I ask her name and she says "Coco". Yeah. Jackpot! All in all the dream was magnificent. TS had everything, in the room she was complete GFE. The details I really want to share is that throughout the dream I would massage her quite firmly on her shoulders and back whenever the opportunity presented itself. Let me tell you gents, this goes a very long way for our dream ladies. I initiated the back massage on Coco when I paid the fee as we were making out as mentioned earlier in this dream. And when I started doing that I could feel her completely melt into me and let me take over. The stronger I rubbed her back and shoulders the weaker she stayed in my arms and the louder her moans became. That right there told her that she was about to be rewarded with much more than a great pounding which translated the dream into her being open to whatever I asked. We did everything in the dream (I don't do Greek so I didn't ask, sorry gents). After our sweat fest she introduced me to Alice telling her that I gave HER the best massage. Have your dream with Coco as soon as you can gents. She's here for 10 days from yesterday (Friday).

    J. Out.

  10. #3553
    Quote Originally Posted by AznDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Eastern Massage on S. Tamiami is a solid choice. I went there earlier because I was curious on the current rotation of staff, and in the past they have been good at mixing up their lineup of the Asian Persuasion. Like from the get go after entering, this babe in a pink body suit with a bangin body w / D's welcomed me. Yeah Rachel lead me to the back, but then said she didn't have the time today for some reason. All good no big deal. She gave me a hug but said to come see her tomorrow. Rachel gave a bit of tease by guiding my hand along the contour of her body. Shieeeet LOL. Now she going to be on my mind. Moments later this other pretty masseuse going by Grace also said hello. We made out a bit and swapped spit etc.

    Uhh yeah I'll have to come back tomorrow because they got top shelf babes rn. Whenever I get the chance I'll make a followup report.
    Gosh! I don't know what to make of this! I have NEVER heard of an AMP girl allowing money to walk OUT the door for any reason, especially at the Chinese shops. Usually they'll take the House Fee (to keep you from leaving later) find some corner or cubby hole to stick you in to WAIT while they take care of the line in front of you and until they can get to you (and the rest of your money).

    Unless they were being ultra-careful and pegged you for a potential LEO problem, letting you walk is, at best, unusual. When you go back, be sure to return their aggressive behavior with gropes and grabs that you initiate yourself, or anything that would CLEARLY demonstrate you're a "safe" bet. If they're actually confident in guys returning the next day that must mean they're also confident that they have ZERO competition anywhere nearby to which a 'turned away' potential customer could go instead.

  11. #3552
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully she is there till June! May is a busy month for me unfortunately. Saves me a trip to St Pete.
    She's there another 10 days then off to Tampa. She is amazing; one of the best, especially at $260.00 total.

  12. #3551
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234  [View Original Post]
    Only know Eastern. Great TS. Girls that their time. They rotate masseuses pretty much monthly so hard to establish a consistent relationship, but they seem to get consistent hot 30-50 yo Asian babes with nice racks, shaved and who like to please. $$ + door fee will get you everything you want, and you may be able to negotiate less. It is my go-to place. Enjoy!
    Eastern Massage on S. Tamiami is a solid choice. I went there earlier because I was curious on the current rotation of staff, and in the past they have been good at mixing up their lineup of the Asian Persuasion. Like from the get go after entering, this babe in a pink body suit with a bangin body w / D's welcomed me. Yeah Rachel lead me to the back, but then said she didn't have the time today for some reason. All good no big deal. She gave me a hug but said to come see her tomorrow. Rachel gave a bit of tease by guiding my hand along the contour of her body. Shieeeet LOL. Now she going to be on my mind. Moments later this other pretty masseuse going by Grace also said hello. We made out a bit and swapped spit etc.

    Uhh yeah I'll have to come back tomorrow because they got top shelf babes rn. Whenever I get the chance I'll make a followup report.

  13. #3550
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Coco who was from Vinca in St. Pete last month is now at Stone. Confirmed.
    Hopefully she is there till June! May is a busy month for me unfortunately. Saves me a trip to St Pete.

  14. #3549

    Coco

    Coco who was from Vinca in St. Pete last month is now at Stone. Confirmed.

  15. #3548
    Quote Originally Posted by VinCalsrq  [View Original Post]
    Had fun with Monica she's a little older but still looks good she introduced me to Alice very pretty looked like in 20's light skinned said a new lady coco was coming soon will def go back try Alice.

    Highly recommend the stone.
    Went back to the stone today saw Alice she's a tiny one athletic small breast pale skin she was fun said she'll be there 10 days seen Monica Alice still coco is new lady not sure what she looks like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape