Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 4432
-
05-02-25 11:09 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 444I hope that's Coco from Vinca; one of the best ever.
Originally Posted by VinCalsrq
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 21:28 #3546Regular Member

Posts: 18Went to stone tonight
Had fun with Monica she's a little older but still looks good she introduced me to Alice very pretty looked like in 20's light skinned said a new lady coco was coming soon will def go back try Alice.
Highly recommend the stone.
-
05-01-25 08:43 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 405Only know Eastern. Great TS. Girls that their time. They rotate masseuses pretty much monthly so hard to establish a consistent relationship, but they seem to get consistent hot 30-50 yo Asian babes with nice racks, shaved and who like to please. $$ + door fee will get you everything you want, and you may be able to negotiate less. It is my go-to place. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by BigDaveH61
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 08:42 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 46Just bring lots of cash.
Originally Posted by Cmd04
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 06:46 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 836Traveling man
Hey brother, obviously the day is here, you should be super excited! Trust me you are reading too much into any post saying a downward trend! Both are consistently excellent experiences! Especially if you're from out of town! I don't know your area but trust me these places are pretty spectacular. They don't rotate on the same days or necessarily on the first of the month. But it seems like every month there is one that is reviewed at a higher level than the others. But that's all relative.
Originally Posted by Cmd04
[View Original Post]
The tips I have are call Stone first ask who is working, they will actually allow you to schedule an appointment! Get the full hour! Have an extra 1 in case you're offered the four hands! TS is amazing don't skip it!
-
04-29-25 22:59 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 50Thanks
Appreciate the feedback Sparty and Bigflip. Guess I will decide once I get on 75 headed south. Will report back. If why'all ever wander up and over to our beaches pm me for the best talent up here. It's slim pickens but I have a pulse on it.
Thanks again.
CMD.
-
04-29-25 11:47 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 215Stone
I was at Stone on Easter. Hard to believe it's trending down? Two good reviews on Easter. I'm actually tempted to go again but needn'to space our visits.
Originally Posted by Cmd04
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 10:49 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 405I have had consistent results at Eastern but indeed the providers change often yet there seems to be a consistency of quality there. Good luck and enjoy!
Originally Posted by Cmd04
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 22:23 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 50Stone vs. Eastern
If my research is any indication, and I believe it is thanks to you local mongers, it appears as though Eastern and stone are options 1 and 1 a for FS and a TS. Seems like Stone may be on the downward trend. My concern / challenge is that I will be passing through on Thursday 05/01 and I know a lot of times the crop of talent changes monthly.
Any feedback for a senior member from Okaloosa county road trippin' your way would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
CMD.
-
04-28-25 10:35 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 215Age
She doesn't seem like she hit the 40 year mark yet to me. I agree mid 30's for sure. I'm actually looking forward to seeing her again. She has an amazing body.
Originally Posted by RubMapper
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 18:19 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 215Hmmmm
6 posts and your report seems to conflict with everyone else's review. Maybe it was the mamasan and even then I didn't see the mamasan as an old woman.
Originally Posted by NotWho
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 14:59 #3536Senior Member

Posts: 119Judy at Stone
Saw Judy at Stone last weekened and is definitely not in her 20's. I would say her age range is minimum 36 maximum 42 but she is in good shape. Also appears she has enhanced D's which doesn't appear proportionate and her hair is shorter than shoulder length. Very fit and athletic and she is very professional but very aggressive on top and service focused and went overboard on the cleaniness. Started with a massage and went a little over time (35+ min). Said she lives in NY and works only at Stone occasionally. Agreed on tip at the start . 1.6 tip since it was the Easter Holiday I gave $10 more.
-
04-26-25 14:58 #3535Regular Member

Posts: 6No I was just focused on getting out of there once 2nd was 50+.
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 13:33 #3534Senior Member

Posts: 215Names
Did you get their names? Maybe other members can chime in.
Originally Posted by NotWho
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 22:46 #3533Senior Member

Posts: 46Stone AMP in Sarasota
My friend stopped by there yesterday and asked for Judy, she met him at the door and escorted him into room 1, asked "how long", "1 hr" he responded (hoping to get 45 minutes). Paid the. 8 then she asked for the tip, laid down $1. 6 and she counted and told him "not enough, need $2. 0, he said that he always paid $1. 6 but she insisted that he would have to take 1/2 hour. He walked.
He is a normal white guy, average weight, very clean cut, not fat or smelly.








Reply With Quote






