Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 552 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 8268
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7473

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I just thought I would put this out there.

    Don't lick Monse's pussy today unless you want to taste my man seed.

    I had a fun lunch break.
    Dining at the why he is not advised.

  2. #7472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Monse

    I just thought I would put this out there.

    Don't lick Monse's pussy today unless you want to taste my man seed.

    I had a fun lunch break.

  3. #7471
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Was quoted 300 FS + cost of room. Seems reasonable and pretty standard for vets at Pandoras.
    400, she paid the room. Daty, CBJ, cfs.

  4. #7470

    Jessica

    Was quoted 300 FS + cost of room. Seems reasonable and pretty standard for vets at Pandoras.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDick3  [View Original Post]
    Zahara is hot. I took the plunge with Jessica. Probably paid too much $$ but it was hot. Convincing fake O.

  5. #7469

    Anyone had kittens pineapple?

    What's up with the girl at kittens with the pineapple on her booty? She's always busy when I'm there and she's not there long? Any intel?

  6. #7468

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDick3  [View Original Post]
    Zahara is hot. I took the plunge with Jessica. Probably paid too much $$ but it was hot. Convincing fake O.
    That's her MO.

  7. #7467
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Zahara is hot.
    Zahara is hot. I took the plunge with Jessica. Probably paid too much $$ but it was hot. Convincing fake O.

  8. #7466

    Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Why they close?
    I went in on Thursday and the main stage was covered in plywood with weights on top. I'm figuring they had workers in to repair it.

  9. #7465
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    NOPE. I wouldn't put Mandy in the league as Jessica. Maybe you and Jessica weren't a good match.
    Jessica wouldn't do a BBBJ with me. She is great tho. Mandy will swallow it.

  10. #7464
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    NOPE. I wouldn't put Mandy in the league as Jessica. Maybe you and Jessica weren't a good match.
    Mandy gives better BJ's. Jessica fucks better.

  11. #7463

    To Each Their Own

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]

    Mandy suck wang better.
    NOPE. I wouldn't put Mandy in the league as Jessica. Maybe you and Jessica weren't a good match.

  12. #7462
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    She looks exactly like the kind of girl with GPS.
    She suck wang. She good time.

    Mandy suck wang better. I cum in mouth.

  13. #7461

    What's the damage for her Jessica?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Jessica will do everything. Idk about Zahara.
    She looks exactly like the kind of girl with GPS.

  14. #7460
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever fuck this one when she was at one of the clubs in Seattle, or when she was on SA? She was really fun and I have some great videos of her squirting everywhere.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/white-wi...usband-xhDWO00
    I wish I knew.

  15. #7459
    Quote Originally Posted by FatDick3  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Zahara or Jessica they are willing to share. They both look fun but I can't find much to go on searching the forum.
    Zahara is hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape