Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 621 1121 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31436

    TextNow

    There are so many free WiFi connections out there now. Almost all fast food joints, even hospitals. Just pull in the lot and connect, but I also NEVER connect to the internet without my VPN connected. Mullvad VPN is the best I've found, and it's $5 a month. They don't auto bill you, so if you take a break for a month or 3, you don't have to pay. Just load up your account when you're ready again.

    COULD someone track you down while using those 2 things? I supposed if the CCP or NSA was all that interested in your mongering habits, yeah, but BCSO doesn't have THAT kind of tech.

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    I'm just reading what the app says when I download it.

  2. #31435
    Quote Originally Posted by FirmButts  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking with her but not sure she is legit. Anyone know her.
    P.S. I have seen her in pictures with ashley. The known thief. Doesn't mean she is. Doesn't mean she is can't be or worse yet LEO.

  3. #31434

    Megan

    I've been talking with her but not sure she is legit. Anyone know her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250503_174748.jpg‎  

  4. #31433

    Thanks

    Thanks I really appreciate the feedback. Seems legit. Need to think if there's better options. Blue Ash is better than driving to the hood LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Very uninterested but sometimes that's ok. Those
    are pretty current pictures. When she's in Kenwood it's typically a 5 min drive so I'm good with that in a pinch.

  5. #31432

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    Good communicating but that's the only thing she's good at. Mechanical, uninterested attitude. I would not repeat.
    Very uninterested but sometimes that's ok. Those are pretty current pictures. When she's in Kenwood it's typically a 5 min drive so I'm good with that in a pinch.

  6. #31431
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    Good communicating but that's the only thing she's good at. Mechanical, uninterested attitude. I would not repeat.
    Yeah that about tracks. Thanks I may still try her, not sure. I'm not really afraid of boring sex as opposed to getting stung. Just paranoid.

  7. #31430
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    I'm never on wifi when I'm using it, always when I'm away from the house / office. I delete it from my phone when I'm not mongering, so not sure what you're trying to tell me. I use an android device.
    I'm just reading what the app says when I download it.

  8. #31429
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    Good communicating but that's the only thing she's good at. Mechanical, uninterested attitude. I would not repeat.
    I'll second that motion. I could never figure out what all the hype was with her, P.S. She not in all that great shape, she has a poochy. Croutch.

  9. #31428
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfLeaving  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? I can only find one review and its basically. "Pretty but bad performance".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/183395671
    Good communicating but that's the only thing she's good at. Mechanical, uninterested attitude. I would not repeat.

  10. #31427

    Any info?

    Does anyone have any info on her? I can only find one review and its basically. "Pretty but bad performance".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/183395671

  11. #31426
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    Textnow uses WiFi unless you buy the SIM card. If someone wants to find you, they can, unless you're bouncing around a couple of VPNs.
    I'm never on wifi when I'm using it, always when I'm away from the house / office. I delete it from my phone when I'm not mongering, so not sure what you're trying to tell me. I use an android device.

  12. #31425

    TextNow

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    If someone wants to find you, they can
    Please explain how.

  13. #31424

    AM jump to external apps

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I need your help. I am not that knowledgeable about how some scams work and may just be overly cautious. I am back on Ashley and had a good experience with one gal who travels and others are responding but it always a slog to filter through. Virtually everyone who responds wants to immediately jump on WA or TG. I've used them for some international communication but of course as myself. Here's my question:

    What are the scam possibilities of giving my WA number other than the obvious being able to look up my business and have it route back to me? What are your suggestions? Am I being too paranoid?.
    TLDR: Do not give them your WhatsApp or Telegram.

    WhatsApp: Uses your real phone #.

    Telegram: Will try to require you to connect your phone address book. The app is very limited if you don't do this, and on Android you literally cannot add users any other way. They have to add you.

    AM seems to be inundated with fake profiles now, constantly winking, sending "pay to open" messages, etc. And if you do respond, most immediately want to take you to WhatsApp, Telegram or others. I think most of this is a scam, and you can usually tell by the poorly translated English, so my advice is to keep them in AM for several conversations before you exit. Ask them local geography questions and other uncommon questions to get a feel for their English Language skills.

    The scammers want to reverse link your number to Facebook or Social Media if they can, and expose your true identity, and then extort you, in my cynical opinion. I had it done to me once through Skype.

  14. #31423
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    I don't like it because it links your real name with it. I never give these girls any real info about myself. Yes, WhatsApp is good for international texting but I'm not seeing girls internationally. It's my opinion that the less real info you give out the safer you are in the hobby. I've gotten by for years just using TextNow as my burner number. I delete the app when I don't need it and reinstall when I do. You can't be anonymous Joe with WhatsApp.

    Duck.
    Textnow uses WiFi unless you buy the SIM card. If someone wants to find you, they can, unless you're bouncing around a couple of VPNs.

  15. #31422
    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I need your help. I am not that knowledgeable about how some scams work and may just be overly cautious. I am back on Ashley and had a good experience with one gal who travels and others are responding but it always a slog to filter through. Virtually everyone who responds wants to immediately jump on WA or TG. I've used them for some international communication but of course as myself. Here's my question:

    What are the scam possibilities of giving my WA number other than the obvious being able to look up my business and have it route back to me? What are your suggestions? Am I being too paranoid?

    Thanks in advance.

    Soca.
    I don't like it because it links your real name with it. I never give these girls any real info about myself. Yes, WhatsApp is good for international texting but I'm not seeing girls internationally. It's my opinion that the less real info you give out the safer you are in the hobby. I've gotten by for years just using TextNow as my burner number. I delete the app when I don't need it and reinstall when I do. You can't be anonymous Joe with WhatsApp.

    Duck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape