Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 33235
-
05-03-25 18:08 #31435Senior Member

Posts: 39P.S. I have seen her in pictures with ashley. The known thief. Doesn't mean she is. Doesn't mean she is can't be or worse yet LEO.
Originally Posted by FirmButts
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 17:53 #31434Senior Member

Posts: 39Megan
I've been talking with her but not sure she is legit. Anyone know her.
-
05-03-25 17:24 #31433Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks
Thanks I really appreciate the feedback. Seems legit. Need to think if there's better options. Blue Ash is better than driving to the hood LOL.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 17:10 #31432Senior Member

Posts: 538Agreed
Very uninterested but sometimes that's ok. Those are pretty current pictures. When she's in Kenwood it's typically a 5 min drive so I'm good with that in a pinch.
Originally Posted by CooperTown
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 10:28 #31431Regular Member

Posts: 16Yeah that about tracks. Thanks I may still try her, not sure. I'm not really afraid of boring sex as opposed to getting stung. Just paranoid.
Originally Posted by CooperTown
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 06:11 #31430Senior Member

Posts: 435I'm just reading what the app says when I download it.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 22:23 #31429Senior Member

Posts: 28I'll second that motion. I could never figure out what all the hype was with her, P.S. She not in all that great shape, she has a poochy. Croutch.
Originally Posted by CooperTown
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 20:41 #31428Senior Member

Posts: 238Good communicating but that's the only thing she's good at. Mechanical, uninterested attitude. I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by HouseOfLeaving
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 20:21 #31427Regular Member

Posts: 16Any info?
Does anyone have any info on her? I can only find one review and its basically. "Pretty but bad performance".
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/183395671
-
05-02-25 15:08 #31426Senior Member

Posts: 337I'm never on wifi when I'm using it, always when I'm away from the house / office. I delete it from my phone when I'm not mongering, so not sure what you're trying to tell me. I use an android device.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 14:20 #31425Senior Member

Posts: 861TextNow
Please explain how.
Originally Posted by TickleJay
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 14:18 #31424Senior Member

Posts: 861AM jump to external apps
TLDR: Do not give them your WhatsApp or Telegram.
Originally Posted by Soca99
[View Original Post]
WhatsApp: Uses your real phone #.
Telegram: Will try to require you to connect your phone address book. The app is very limited if you don't do this, and on Android you literally cannot add users any other way. They have to add you.
AM seems to be inundated with fake profiles now, constantly winking, sending "pay to open" messages, etc. And if you do respond, most immediately want to take you to WhatsApp, Telegram or others. I think most of this is a scam, and you can usually tell by the poorly translated English, so my advice is to keep them in AM for several conversations before you exit. Ask them local geography questions and other uncommon questions to get a feel for their English Language skills.
The scammers want to reverse link your number to Facebook or Social Media if they can, and expose your true identity, and then extort you, in my cynical opinion. I had it done to me once through Skype.
-
05-02-25 06:07 #31423Senior Member

Posts: 435Textnow uses WiFi unless you buy the SIM card. If someone wants to find you, they can, unless you're bouncing around a couple of VPNs.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 10:24 #31422Senior Member

Posts: 337I don't like it because it links your real name with it. I never give these girls any real info about myself. Yes, WhatsApp is good for international texting but I'm not seeing girls internationally. It's my opinion that the less real info you give out the safer you are in the hobby. I've gotten by for years just using TextNow as my burner number. I delete the app when I don't need it and reinstall when I do. You can't be anonymous Joe with WhatsApp.
Originally Posted by Soca99
[View Original Post]
Duck.
-
05-01-25 10:04 #31421Senior Member

Posts: 1165Whatsapp
I thought WhatsApp uses your pone number- I used it before. Unless I did something wrong.
Originally Posted by Soca99
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




