Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 13347
-
05-09-25 15:29 #12522Regular Member

Posts: 13Roman
Just left there and three are 3 nice looking younger girls probably late to early 20's.
-
05-05-25 08:10 #12521Senior Member

Posts: 95Wall Walker
If you follow the Orlando threads about Angel with the abs and her wall walking abilities, you can visit her at Vinca.
She is there for another week.
-
05-04-25 11:57 #12520Senior Member

Posts: 305See Post 926 in the Tampa / LMT Body Rub non AMPs thread.
Originally Posted by Reggie870
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-25 10:07 #12519Senior Member

Posts: 68That's the one I went to last month I saw "NANA" and she hoovered me bare without a Johnny on me John Thomas and took me batter into her mouth.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
Well I don't want anyone putting her mouth there without a Durex SO If I go back I'm either taking one with me or putting on on before I walk in.
-
05-04-25 08:34 #12518Senior Member

Posts: 77Soymary wesley chapel
Anyone seen this one? Is it legit? Any info on her?
https://booksy.com/en-us/1314285_soy..._wesley-chapel
-
05-03-25 00:53 #12517Senior Member

Posts: 844I know! Let's call it a "LAMP"! HA! What a bright idea.
Originally Posted by FloridaGringo
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-25 00:15 #12516Senior Member

Posts: 194Went there today was Busy as Hell
Well, I went to check it out earlier today, around 5 PM, and every dude in the area must have been getting off work and had the same idea. I didn't get a TS because it was so busy, she took care of me though, apologized, and gave me a discount for my trouble and told me to come back when it's less busy and she will make it up to me. I didn't get her name, though, as it was a fairly quick in-and-out session.
Originally Posted by JoatMon
[View Original Post]
Would recommend, though, just need to pick a less busy time to get the full experience.
-
05-02-25 19:03 #12515Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 438Cuba?
Ok, this is interesting, going hybrid AMP / LMP.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 14:45 #12514Senior Member

Posts: 1144I took a Roman holiday
Location is on lumsden in Brandon. Roman holiday is a clean MP that I thought was Asian run from some of the reviews but I drew Brenda who was a Latina with curves and all the right places and nice D's. She has long black hair and is probably in her late twenties. She's from Cuba. The massage was not great however I didn't come in for just a massage. It was light with zero pressure and more stroking than massage. On the flip she asked what I wanted and I opted for the l3. She was happy to comply. Everything safe, no kissing on the lips but other places were fine. I did 30 minutes so house took 60 for that. We negotiated 100 for the extras and I left a little bit of a tip on top of that for her. She said she was new and it only been there two days. On the way out I saw the older Asian mamasan. I don't know her name but she looked cute as well probably in her 40's.
I would recommend Brenda for anyone looking for some fun but not for a massage.
-
04-30-25 16:58 #12513Senior Member

Posts: 43Vinca
I would 100% recommend VM. The talent is great, the location is good, and the price rarely changes. Pay your house fee (. 8), and then I always lay down $. 60 and never have any issues.
Originally Posted by Cmd04
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 10:45 #12512Senior Member

Posts: 28Sun Spa
Was Cherry worth it? Seeing mixed reviews about price on other sites.
Originally Posted by Moose813
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 06:51 #12511Senior Member

Posts: 4909I no jack meself
I no do for myself and pay any money. Its time to get dressed and leave the premises.
Originally Posted by RudyMtz
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 22:51 #12510Regular Member

Posts: 2Dude, I had the exact same experience. Wants to be your wife wants you as her husband. Come pick me up at 10. I took them both out for dinner after 10 o'clock it's a game dude it's a game.
Originally Posted by RudyMtz
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 22:17 #12509Senior Member

Posts: 50Vinca or RH
If my research serves me correctly. And I think it does thanks to you fellow mongers from the area I just wanted to do a final check before driving through your lovely town this Thursday 05/01.
Would like a nice TS and FS. I am ok with $$. 4 to $$. 8 for the hr depending.
Feel free to weigh in.
Appreciate why'all from Okaloosa county.
CMD.
-
04-28-25 14:39 #12508Senior Member

Posts: 121Wow, $120 to L1 yourself. The girl is my kind of capitalist.
Originally Posted by RudyMtz
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





