Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 59 of 890 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 13347
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #12477
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyMtz  [View Original Post]
    Last time I Saw Katrina in February but since she's been gone and based off recent reviews, there's been 2-3 other girls.


    At this point we're over 45 minutes and she starts the clean up process. There's probably 2 mongers in between that time that come in. I think the slutty girl let the first one in or he left. Now I know who runs this place LOL. Amy goes and gets the other monger settled and comes back. Tells me she likes me and wants to spend time with me, Starts talking about and tells me to come pick her up at 10 PM when she gets off for some Mexican food. Tells me next time to do an hour and she will massage me, fawk me, more massage and fawk me more and then we will have some tea. Honestly the last time I was here a couple weeks ago, she was in their office having tea, which is why she was wasn't stepping in and helping hot girl with all the walk ins.

    We exchanged numbers. I asked her what the other girl name and didn't know, would pause or wasn't sure what to tell me. She used translator a lot as her English isn't good. I give her service 20/10 and told me next time come back to her. Glad I went with her this time, but I still want to try the other girl. She has a very nice body. As I'm actually trying to leave she told me wait I need hot towel. She comes back and notices junior is still hard. Asked me if I needed more BBBJ. I said why the heck not..
    Did you ever meet her for Mexican food?

  2. #12476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyMtz  [View Original Post]
    Last time I Saw Katrina in February but since she's been gone and based off recent reviews, there's been 2-3 other girls.

    I went back a couple weeks ago in the evening around 7 pm, but the place was packed. As mentioned in some other reviews, that time I had to wait in the curtained couch behind the front desk and then another 30+ minutes on the table, eventually I left. The main girl who was servicing was really hot. She has this slutty school girl look. She's about 5'5, long dark hair, late 20's, C cups, nice ass, loves to wear a dress and a top that shows cleavage and her hard nipples very noticeable. At one point she was servicing one of you mongers, while I was on the table, another fella on the waiting couch, then a fourth guy in the front area. I started dressing as I had to go and another girl with shorter hair walks in to check on told her I had to go as I was pressed for time. Eventually, she checks on the other girl and they go back and fort. She gave me the house fee back and told me to come back. On the way out, the hotter girl was hugging me and trying to kiss me on the way out.

    So I returned today and thought I'd try again, this time went in midday hoping it's slower. Ms Slutty girl greeted me again, no wait time on the couch and straight to the back. She told me it be a bit. After 5+ minutes the other girl from last time checks in on me and offers to take care of me. Told her I wanted to wait for the other girl. She went and checked and said it's be 10 minutes minimum. I didn't want to go back and forth again so went with her. Now this girl is not a looker, maybe a 7/10 in the face, thin, dressed somewhat sexy in booty jean shorts and revealing top. No ass, flat stomach, but nice looking natural B's. About 5'4, shoulder hair length and has some juicy DSLs. Her name is Amy and in her early 30's.

    If you've read this far, you won't regret it as I'm glad I went with her for 30 minutes. She starts with some light roaming and teasing and running fingers over junior and my taint. She gets on me and what do you know, we have a spinner. The massage starts getting better. She starts walking on me which actually was 10/10. Popped my back very well. Some more light roaming and teasing. No oil or lotion during used. Kisses my back down to my inner thighs and tells me straight up she wants boom boom and suck suck. Offered $. 5 as a previous review that's all it took. She took it and asked for. 5 more, for a total of $$. Usually don't do this much but couldn't talk her down. Immediately she strips her close off and jumps on me and switches to GFE. She was teasing me how she was hurt that I wanted the other girl LOL. She said, "fawk her, you can fawk me, I like you, you strong and handsome". She turned into this very flirtatious GF and was cuddling me which went into LFK and DFK. She eventually made her way into BBBJ. This is how I know this is a different girl as she used no alcohol wipes to clean me. Just took my meat raw. I was clean and was hoping for this. Lots of sloppy BLS and DT. FIV, she's really wet. Asks if I want rubber or more BBBJ. Before I answered she puts it In her mouth and lots of gagging. Cover goes on and tells me to stay laying down that she takes care of me and wants to fawk me. This girl rides the crap out of me and orgasms once. Continues the GFE talk and tells me I should be her bf or husband. Tells me to come get her later LOL. One thing about her is she does like to talk a lot. She starts riding me again and within a few minutes we both popped at the same time. At this point, I thought it was over. Nope! She's still straddling junior and more LFK DFK as I'm inside her and she never gets up. More conversation and my dick revived and is hard again. She starts slowly riding me again and that kitty grip is real. Eventually juices run down my leg and I pop again in the same rubber.

    At this point we're over 45 minutes and she starts the clean up process. There's probably 2 mongers in between that time that come in. I think the slutty girl let the first one in or he left. Now I know who runs this place LOL. Amy goes and gets the other monger settled and comes back. Tells me she likes me and wants to spend time with me, Starts talking about and tells me to come pick her up at 10 PM when she gets off for some Mexican food. Tells me next time to do an hour and she will massage me, fawk me, more massage and fawk me more and then we will have some tea. Honestly the last time I was here a couple weeks ago, she was in their office having tea, which is why she was wasn't stepping in and helping hot girl with all the walk ins.

    We exchanged numbers. I asked her what the other girl name and didn't know, would pause or wasn't sure what to tell me. She used translator a lot as her English isn't good. I give her service 20/10 and told me next time come back to her. Glad I went with her this time, but I still want to try the other girl. She has a very nice body. As I'm actually trying to leave she told me wait I need hot towel. She comes back and notices junior is still hard. Asked me if I needed more BBBJ. I said why the heck not. She set me up for BBBJCIM.

    Finally, I get dressed and on my way out more LFK DFK after some mouthwash.

    So based off this experience and other reviews, there is Nana, Amy and Monica. I will definitely return.
    Quite the visit! I believe these girls do meet some guys that really turn them on andthey take advantage of it. Nice review.

  3. #12475

    Roman Holiday Follow Up

    Last time I Saw Katrina in February but since she's been gone and based off recent reviews, there's been 2-3 other girls.

    I went back a couple weeks ago in the evening around 7 pm, but the place was packed. As mentioned in some other reviews, that time I had to wait in the curtained couch behind the front desk and then another 30+ minutes on the table, eventually I left. The main girl who was servicing was really hot. She has this slutty school girl look. She's about 5'5, long dark hair, late 20's, C cups, nice ass, loves to wear a dress and a top that shows cleavage and her hard nipples very noticeable. At one point she was servicing one of you mongers, while I was on the table, another fella on the waiting couch, then a fourth guy in the front area. I started dressing as I had to go and another girl with shorter hair walks in to check on told her I had to go as I was pressed for time. Eventually, she checks on the other girl and they go back and fort. She gave me the house fee back and told me to come back. On the way out, the hotter girl was hugging me and trying to kiss me on the way out.

    So I returned today and thought I'd try again, this time went in midday hoping it's slower. Ms Slutty girl greeted me again, no wait time on the couch and straight to the back. She told me it be a bit. After 5+ minutes the other girl from last time checks in on me and offers to take care of me. Told her I wanted to wait for the other girl. She went and checked and said it's be 10 minutes minimum. I didn't want to go back and forth again so went with her. Now this girl is not a looker, maybe a 7/10 in the face, thin, dressed somewhat sexy in booty jean shorts and revealing top. No ass, flat stomach, but nice looking natural B's. About 5'4, shoulder hair length and has some juicy DSLs. Her name is Amy and in her early 30's.

    If you've read this far, you won't regret it as I'm glad I went with her for 30 minutes. She starts with some light roaming and teasing and running fingers over junior and my taint. She gets on me and what do you know, we have a spinner. The massage starts getting better. She starts walking on me which actually was 10/10. Popped my back very well. Some more light roaming and teasing. No oil or lotion during used. Kisses my back down to my inner thighs and tells me straight up she wants boom boom and suck suck. Offered $. 5 as a previous review that's all it took. She took it and asked for. 5 more, for a total of $$. Usually don't do this much but couldn't talk her down. Immediately she strips her close off and jumps on me and switches to GFE. She was teasing me how she was hurt that I wanted the other girl LOL. She said, "fawk her, you can fawk me, I like you, you strong and handsome". She turned into this very flirtatious GF and was cuddling me which went into LFK and DFK. She eventually made her way into BBBJ. This is how I know this is a different girl as she used no alcohol wipes to clean me. Just took my meat raw. I was clean and was hoping for this. Lots of sloppy BLS and DT. FIV, she's really wet. Asks if I want rubber or more BBBJ. Before I answered she puts it In her mouth and lots of gagging. Cover goes on and tells me to stay laying down that she takes care of me and wants to fawk me. This girl rides the crap out of me and orgasms once. Continues the GFE talk and tells me I should be her bf or husband. Tells me to come get her later LOL. One thing about her is she does like to talk a lot. She starts riding me again and within a few minutes we both popped at the same time. At this point, I thought it was over. Nope! She's still straddling junior and more LFK DFK as I'm inside her and she never gets up. More conversation and my dick revived and is hard again. She starts slowly riding me again and that kitty grip is real. Eventually juices run down my leg and I pop again in the same rubber.

    At this point we're over 45 minutes and she starts the clean up process. There's probably 2 mongers in between that time that come in. I think the slutty girl let the first one in or he left. Now I know who runs this place LOL. Amy goes and gets the other monger settled and comes back. Tells me she likes me and wants to spend time with me, Starts talking about and tells me to come pick her up at 10 PM when she gets off for some Mexican food. Tells me next time to do an hour and she will massage me, fawk me, more massage and fawk me more and then we will have some tea. Honestly the last time I was here a couple weeks ago, she was in their office having tea, which is why she was wasn't stepping in and helping hot girl with all the walk ins.

    We exchanged numbers. I asked her what the other girl name and didn't know, would pause or wasn't sure what to tell me. She used translator a lot as her English isn't good. I give her service 20/10 and told me next time come back to her. Glad I went with her this time, but I still want to try the other girl. She has a very nice body. As I'm actually trying to leave she told me wait I need hot towel. She comes back and notices junior is still hard. Asked me if I needed more BBBJ. I said why the heck not. She set me up for BBBJCIM.

    Finally, I get dressed and on my way out more LFK DFK after some mouthwash.

    So based off this experience and other reviews, there is Nana, Amy and Monica. I will definitely return.

  4. #12474

    Costly CBJ at an AMP

    $$ for a CBJ?? Why?

    It is an AMP mate and for that donation, you will get the full menu at other AMPs.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...p/718752352988

    I've visited here 4 times. I prefer Angel to the other girl available. Big natural boobs, nice ass, in good shape. Really.

    Good thorough massage. $ for hj $$ for CBJ. I think she just gave me an upgrade in service today, maybe she was in the.

    Mood. Hope this helps, stay safe out there.

  5. #12473

    Nice place

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...p/718752352988

    I've visited here 4 times. I prefer Angel to the other girl available. Big natural boobs, nice ass, in good shape. Really.

    Good thorough massage. $ for hj $$ for CBJ. I think she just gave me an upgrade in service today, maybe she was in the.

    Mood. Hope this helps, stay safe out there.

  6. #12472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    VIP Oldsmar very hit or miss

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze  [View Original Post]
    Had a 30 min massage for. 6. This is located on Tampa Road behind Thorntons.

    Was welcomed by a lady in her 50's with average looks in a mini skirt. Table shower was available but I did not opt. In the room, there was no effort to do a massage. She was barely rubbing my back and 10 minutes later asked me to flip. Some roaming was allowed around inner legs and rack. She had no b00 bs. She demanded $ for handy and I said. 4 is the going rate. She immediately put on jogger pants and said no roaming allowed for. 4. Her attitude put me off and I could not wait to leave.

    All in all a $ damage for 30 minutes. I would not return.
    I live close and never go because it is a crap shoot if the girl is worth it or not. Shame because it is very convenient for me, but I drive right by. I did see there was a new AMp in town in the strip mall, so that makes four pretty close together there to choose from.

  7. #12471

    Hjs

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze  [View Original Post]
    she demanded $ for handy and I said. 4 is the going rate. She immediately put on jogger pants and said no roaming allowed for. 4. Her attitude put me off and I could not wait to leave.
    .
    Hand jobs have gotten to expensive. I only go to FS joints now.

    All kidding aside. 40 bucks was the standard HJ tip for 25 years. Now all of a sudden we got gals asking for 100. I think a 10 buck bump to 50 is a responsible compromise.

  8. #12470

    VIP II Oldsmar. Avoid

    Had a 30 min massage for. 6. This is located on Tampa Road behind Thorntons.

    Was welcomed by a lady in her 50's with average looks in a mini skirt. Table shower was available but I did not opt. In the room, there was no effort to do a massage. She was barely rubbing my back and 10 minutes later asked me to flip. Some roaming was allowed around inner legs and rack. She had no b00 bs. She demanded $ for handy and I said. 4 is the going rate. She immediately put on jogger pants and said no roaming allowed for. 4. Her attitude put me off and I could not wait to leave.

    All in all a $ damage for 30 minutes. I would not return.

  9. #12469

    Monica

    Hi does anyone have Monica's number please the Polish lady in Riverview? Thanks for your help.

  10. #12468

    Table Shower

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    I had heard from multiple sources that Hillsborough County government thought that Tampa "No-Table-Shower" ordinance was such a good idea that they (the County) adopted an identical ordance County-wide. Anyone able to confirm that? ... might be hard to even find an AMP in Hillsborough outside of Tampa city limits on which to 'test' this idea.
    Tampa banned the table shower then somehow got all the good spas on kennedy closed.

    Hippi massage on dale mabry had a TS a couple years ago.

    There was also a loophole a spa could apy for a table shower permit.

    So it was not a full ban.

    This is a moot point as Tampa is bone dry for spa talent right now.

  11. #12467

    No-Table-Shower Rule

    Quote Originally Posted by Lesbostuff46  [View Original Post]
    Sheriff ---- did an AMP bust awhile ago. Seems to mostly be hitting the customers in some stings these days, but overall Hillsborough has gotten pretty unfriendly to the scene. And Tampa itself has that stupid no table shower rule. Not surprising to see the best is across the Bay, though there's still a market hanging on over here.
    I had heard from multiple sources that Hillsborough County government thought that Tampa "No-Table-Shower" ordinance was such a good idea that they (the County) adopted an identical ordance County-wide. Anyone able to confirm that? ... might be hard to even find an AMP in Hillsborough outside of Tampa city limits on which to 'test' this idea.

  12. #12466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4909

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGuy21  [View Original Post]
    There is also a 3rd girl at RA I saw a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, she is HJ only. No chance of anything else. I did see Tina was still there and she's always been my go-to there if I needed a FS. She also does a pretty good BBBJCIM spit. Haven't seen Mimi so I can't confirm with her.
    Last I saw Tina, she wanted 200 for FS. I decline.

  13. #12465

    RA 3rd girl

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyMtz  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm on Mimi, she's got love handles. Not a looker but provides decent service.

    For $ I got BBBJCIM but spits out. She will try for more but just tell her you've always done a bill.
    There is also a 3rd girl at RA I saw a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, she is HJ only. No chance of anything else. I did see Tina was still there and she's always been my go-to there if I needed a FS. She also does a pretty good BBBJCIM spit. Haven't seen Mimi so I can't confirm with her.

  14. #12464

    Roman Holiday

    Was in town for the women's final 4. Was looking around to find a FS location and decided to try this place since I was staying in the area. Stopped by after the open practice for you Conn and USC. Walked in. Requested an hour. Only draw back was the amount of time I had to wait. Got sat down in the love seat off the reception area for about 10 minutes. Finally took back to a room. Had to wait for 20 minutes longer. Finally the girl who greated me said come with me and took me to another room. Asked for shower but she acted like they didn't offer. Received a pretty decent massage while face down. Finally the tease started with some solid massaging of the important bits. Turned over. She asked for $$ but only had $. 8 so she took it to get supplies. Completed an alcohol clean up, dropped her dress and climbed up. Started with bbj then flipped into a nice 69. Once ready suited up, got into miss and enjoyed a long enjoyable trip to completion. Finished with frontal massage. Wish we had more like this in Savannah.

  15. #12463

    Sunset Spa

    Here on business, and thought I would try out this MP after the dispensary. Met with Salina, gorgeous girl, paid $2. 80 for everything. Finished with an actual decent massage, treat her right and she will take care of you guys. Would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape