Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 13348
-
04-28-25 14:39 #12508Senior Member

Posts: 122Wow, $120 to L1 yourself. The girl is my kind of capitalist.
Originally Posted by RudyMtz
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 12:16 #12507Regular Member

Posts: 7Scam
This one seems shady. Wants a deposit in advance.
Originally Posted by RonaldD1980
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 10:44 #12506Senior Member

Posts: 122Sauna Closed
So finally had the opportunity to go back to Happy Massage of Brandon to do the whole experience.
Unfortunately their Sauna isn't working anymore and no longer on the menu. This time I think I had the mamasan, she wouldn't tell me her name but I think she whispered Cici during the massage.
Opted for 1 hr massage, table shower and body scrub which is after the massage. She gave me a free TS and discount on body scrub since I was the first customer. Like I said, it's a legit AMP and this hot ass chick in yoga pants and tank top came in after me.
Massage was great, at the flip she put a small tower over my junk. Got a boner immediately and within a couple minutes, she grabs my hand and sets it on my junk. She said you and puts oil on my hand. I said why not, so I busted within a few minutes while she watched and played with my inner thighs, ran fingers across my balls a few times and was blowing air. She allowed roaming. I was honestly surprised after.
TS and body scrub was thorough. She did not have a problem doing full body and washing everything. Again towel on my junk on the flip. It's one of those shower beds you lay on.
Total was 120 coins which included a tip.
Recommend if you need some man pampering.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 09:57 #12505Senior Member

Posts: 136Anyone TOFTT?
Hey guys, wondering if anyone has TOFTT with any of these from CL.
Real Luxury Massage Services*(Midtown).
Tampa's Wettest Secret -33605.
The Black Lotus Spa.
-
04-22-25 12:51 #12504Senior Member

Posts: 43Selina. Roman Holiday
Saw Selina again, same review as before just different positions etc. She said she is here till end of month. Get on in here mongers!
Originally Posted by JoatMon
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 12:06 #12503Senior Member

Posts: 43Selina
Glad to help! She was great and I am glad someone else got to experience her. I have added this place to my rotation as well.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 10:11 #12502Senior Member

Posts: 348Roman Holiday
After seeing the review about Selena, I decided to give this place a try. Glad I did! I think I ended up dreaming with the same girl. She said her name was Sanina, but now I'm thinking her English was just off and that I saw Selena, as in the previous review. Everything said before is true. She's good looking. Great personality. DTF. Tight kitty. Excellent BBBJ. Can take a pounding. She also gives an excellent massage. I did a hh dream, and I will repeat. Next time, I'll dream for an hour. Caught a glimpse of the other girl on duty as there are security cameras in the room so they can moitor things. She looked good, too, so I don't think you can go wrong here.
-
04-20-25 13:16 #12501Senior Member

Posts: 43Steam / Sauna
I must have missed those. When I drive to Ohio there is a place with a sauna in Toledo, Sky. There I come in, get a table shower, then a sauna, have my fun, then another sauna and if they are not too busy, another shower. It makes for a great visit that is truly relaxing and cleansing. Need those here as you noted!
Originally Posted by TremontTeddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 15:52 #12500Senior Member

Posts: 43Name
Selena, it's in the title. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by Zmac1
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 09:55 #12499Senior Member

Posts: 182Does she have a name?
Originally Posted by JoatMon
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 12:23 #12498Senior Member

Posts: 43Selena. Roman Holiday
Was in the area so thought I'd TOFTT. Walked in, heard shuffling of feet and was met by middle aged woman with long hair wearing a top with no bra, and skin tight jorts. Led me to room. Asked to use restroom. Upon return she asked how long and I said one hour. She said "get naked baby". So I did. Face down first with cover over ass, I like them to take it off. I laid $.60 and 2 covers on the sink area next to the table. She came in and asked what is this? I didn't answer. She started massage. 10/10 on the back massage, I am still sore, she worked my back, neck, head, and legs something fierce. She paid a lot of attention to the glutes, a lot. On the flip, jr. Was about half mast so she kind of did a weak HJ motion on him and I said ok. She counted money, said I need 200 to boom boom, I said no thanks and started to get up. She said, it's ok baby, lay down. Got naked and start BBBJ while fingering taint and rubbing balls. Great mouth. She then put jr between her natural tits and started to titty fuck herself. Then she started crawling all over me, legs, arms, pussy everywhere. She was massaging, licking, sucking everything. Skin, lips, ears, neck, nipples, etc. I said time to fuck, she said yes please, I need some good dick today, slow. She went to put condom on and said big caca (I don't know, she thought it was a cute term), too big. I said nah, you'll do just fine. I get her in mish to slowly guide it in, she takes about 1/2 and I can tell she not wet enough for all that yet. I slowly work that 1/2 a little deeper every stroke, within 3-5 minutes, she is taking the entire length and moaning. She literally came all over my jr. A creamer if you will, she was on fire. She was tight, wet, and begging me to make her cum. It took a while for her 2nd, but when it hit she was sweating, shaking, and dropping everywhere. Her eyes were starring into my sould like she was in love. Act, maybe, but the soaked sheets told me at least her pussy wasn't faking. No lube, all natural, and she earned it. We tossed and turned in positions for maybe another 10-15 minutes. I pulled out she told me to lay down and climbed on top and got herself another one. After all that I told her I wanted her to let me finish. I put her on the table, legs spread completely apart (she is trimmed down there but very tight), and pounded away till I filled the bag. She was very very vocal even with the music she turned up twice in the room. After she cleaned me up and wanted to massage front. I so no thank you cna you please massage head neck and shoulders. Best massage of the face I have ever had. I told her I would come back just for the massage, but not to get it twisted, her other skills were awesome as well. Would repeat. Thanks for the suggestion mongers.
-
04-17-25 21:09 #12497Senior Member

Posts: 143Heading into Tampa Friday night
Hi mongers,
Anyone got any good recommendation? I'll be in town Friday night and looking for some good BBBJ action or even L3.
-
04-17-25 11:12 #12496Regular Member

Posts: 21Good Massage Only!
Don't thinks they offer any action. Its just massage and DIY if lucky to the most. Been there multiple times myself to get more mileage. Sadly none.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
But if good massage is the need. Would recommend it for sure.
-
04-17-25 06:25 #12495Senior Member

Posts: 4911Informative
Thanks for the info. I would like everything at once, in sequence.
Originally Posted by RudyMtz
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 16:01 #12494Senior Member

Posts: 122AMP with Sauna
Happy Massage of Brandon has Sauna and TS. I tried them out a couple months ago and they're a legit AMP. I forgot the name of the girl I had but she was cute and very strong. She can take it up a level. No extras, she'll cover your middle section with a towel.
I believe Sauna is $15 extra and TS is $10. They also offer body scrub for $40. I may go back one day to get the whole experience.
Originally Posted by TremontTeddy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






