Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 190 240 640 1140 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 27827
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Miranda and Vivian Black are confirmed.

    Sweet Miranda is open to it. No upcharge. Loves it.

    Vivian wants her ass kissed, flowers, dinner blah blah.

    Still. You can dump your seed in her.
    Good intel. When in the mood for a MILF, I will check them out.

  2. #25741

    A couple of reviews

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...e/449226147635

    BBFSCIP $$.

    She comes off rude by text, but just ignore it and proceed. She's kinda weird but clean. She's gaining weight every week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...s/356959790682

    Worst date ever. Does not look at all like pics. Much more rough and many more pounds extra. Covered everything. Kept asking if I was done and kept saying I had even tho I hadn't. I ended up leaving without finishing. Next to being robbed, this is the worst ever.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...e/988527250133

    BBFSCIP $$ cardate only. About 30 pounds extra. She is very friendly. Pretty clean.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...t/801654579311

    I have not seen this one, but would like to, any review or PM would be great.

  3. #25740

    2 milfs

    Sweet Miranda and Vivian Black are confirmed.

    Sweet Miranda is open to it. No upcharge. Loves it.

    Vivian wants her ass kissed, flowers, dinner blah blah.

    Still. You can dump your seed in her.

  4. #25739
    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Pros: If you're having trouble w your addiction to this hobby, after seeing Lacey you will find Jesus and be able to quit. I think this was rock bottom for me and I am retiring (for now).

    Cons:

    -When you open the door to the apt you are immediately hit w a stench. Should have found an excuse to leave at that point.

    -She herself has some BO.

    -During the deed horrible stench of poo, then I noticed she had some on her still.

    -Just bad, honestly was trying to not gag and was thinking the entire time if the donations were reversed I don't think I would say yes.
    Holy literal shit, she wasn't that bad when I saw her. Sounds like she's gone farther downhill. If she cleaned up a bit and dressed like her TNA pics she'd be a repeat.

  5. #25738

    Lacey Luxxe

    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Pros: If you're having trouble w your addiction to this hobby, after seeing Lacey you will find Jesus and be able to quit. I think this was rock bottom for me and I am retiring (for now).

    Cons:

    -When you open the door to the apt you are immediately hit w a stench. Should have found an excuse to leave at that point.

    -She herself has some BO.

    -During the deed horrible stench of poo, then I noticed she had some on her still.

    -Just bad, honestly was trying to not gag and was thinking the entire time if the donations were reversed I don't think I would say yes.
    Ewww, Nasty! Thanks for the review.

  6. #25737
    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Pros: If you're having trouble w your addiction to this hobby, after seeing Lacey you will find Jesus and be able to quit. I think this was rock bottom for me and I am retiring (for now).

    Cons:

    -When you open the door to the apt you are immediately hit w a stench. Should have found an excuse to leave at that point.

    -She herself has some BO.

    -During the deed horrible stench of poo, then I noticed she had some on her still.

    -Just bad, honestly was trying to not gag and was thinking the entire time if the donations were reversed I don't think I would say yes.
    Post a report here.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?35353-Her-Pussy-Stinks!

  7. #25736

    Retirement

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lacey again today, maybe for the last time idk. She's 23, very submissive, cute enough. Takes a load like a champ. Her hygiene isn't the best, not too bad but she definitely hadn't showered when I saw her. Business is done on a couch with obvious load stains, pretty gross to me. Anyway, might still be some fun for some.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-luxxe.600754/
    Pros: If you're having trouble w your addiction to this hobby, after seeing Lacey you will find Jesus and be able to quit. I think this was rock bottom for me and I am retiring (for now).

    Cons:

    -When you open the door to the apt you are immediately hit w a stench. Should have found an excuse to leave at that point.

    -She herself has some BO.

    -During the deed horrible stench of poo, then I noticed she had some on her still.

    -Just bad, honestly was trying to not gag and was thinking the entire time if the donations were reversed I don't think I would say yes.

  8. #25735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Race play bbfscip. I'm am scared to ask for details.
    Calling her the and word.

  9. #25734
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I did a race play bbfscip DATY date with her. $300 all in!

    I am a dirtyfuk!
    Race play bbfscip. I'm am scared to ask for details.

  10. #25733

    Minni

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    I've met her recently as well, she can also be found on Aurora usually weekend nights. Not exactly my thing but she quoted lower than most so I took it. Also, I'd met her previously a few years ago when she was thinner. Incall is close to Aurora, I found her to be friendly, BBFS included, no rushing for me. Contacts me all the time which I don't mind but I probably won't see her again.
    I did a race play bbfscip DATY date with her. $300 all in!

    I am a dirtyfuk!

  11. #25732

    RE: Minni

    I've met her recently as well, she can also be found on Aurora usually weekend nights. Not exactly my thing but she quoted lower than most so I took it. Also, I'd met her previously a few years ago when she was thinner. Incall is close to Aurora, I found her to be friendly, BBFS included, no rushing for me. Contacts me all the time which I don't mind but I probably won't see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piketty  [View Original Post]
    Here you are (2 May 2025): https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/186583982.

    She was BBFS-friendly when I saw her. She did rush and watch the clock a little, but shot on goal attained.

  12. #25731

    Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Pinameganda is 100 bb upcharge and extra for Greek, unless you got slamdunk you lucky.
    Was it 400 plus 100?

  13. #25730

    Link for Minni's Post

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with a link?
    Hey Poonhound,

    Here you are (2 May 2025): https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/186583982.

    She was BBFS-friendly when I saw her. She did rush and watch the clock a little, but shot on goal attained.

  14. #25729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I needed to ghetto black pussy to impregnate.

    I found Minni.

    I fucked her on her futon in public housing by 99. .

    I love these welfare black chicks.

    I am a Dirtyfuk.
    Anyone with a link?

  15. #25728
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker986  [View Original Post]
    Just got a no on this too. Looks like someone ruined the fun.
    You aren't missing out on much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape