Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 4437
-
05-02-25 18:01 #3552Senior Member

Posts: 28Eastern Massage on S. Tamiami is a solid choice. I went there earlier because I was curious on the current rotation of staff, and in the past they have been good at mixing up their lineup of the Asian Persuasion. Like from the get go after entering, this babe in a pink body suit with a bangin body w / D's welcomed me. Yeah Rachel lead me to the back, but then said she didn't have the time today for some reason. All good no big deal. She gave me a hug but said to come see her tomorrow. Rachel gave a bit of tease by guiding my hand along the contour of her body. Shieeeet LOL. Now she going to be on my mind. Moments later this other pretty masseuse going by Grace also said hello. We made out a bit and swapped spit etc.
Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234
[View Original Post]
Uhh yeah I'll have to come back tomorrow because they got top shelf babes rn. Whenever I get the chance I'll make a followup report.
-
05-02-25 17:43 #3551Senior Member

Posts: 219Hopefully she is there till June! May is a busy month for me unfortunately. Saves me a trip to St Pete.
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 15:48 #3550Senior Member

Posts: 450Coco
Coco who was from Vinca in St. Pete last month is now at Stone. Confirmed.
-
05-02-25 15:08 #3549Regular Member

Posts: 18Went back to the stone today saw Alice she's a tiny one athletic small breast pale skin she was fun said she'll be there 10 days seen Monica Alice still coco is new lady not sure what she looks like.
Originally Posted by VinCalsrq
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 11:09 #3548Senior Member

Posts: 450I hope that's Coco from Vinca; one of the best ever.
Originally Posted by VinCalsrq
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 21:28 #3547Regular Member

Posts: 18Went to stone tonight
Had fun with Monica she's a little older but still looks good she introduced me to Alice very pretty looked like in 20's light skinned said a new lady coco was coming soon will def go back try Alice.
Highly recommend the stone.
-
05-01-25 08:43 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 405Only know Eastern. Great TS. Girls that their time. They rotate masseuses pretty much monthly so hard to establish a consistent relationship, but they seem to get consistent hot 30-50 yo Asian babes with nice racks, shaved and who like to please. $$ + door fee will get you everything you want, and you may be able to negotiate less. It is my go-to place. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by BigDaveH61
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 08:42 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 46Just bring lots of cash.
Originally Posted by Cmd04
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 06:46 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 837Traveling man
Hey brother, obviously the day is here, you should be super excited! Trust me you are reading too much into any post saying a downward trend! Both are consistently excellent experiences! Especially if you're from out of town! I don't know your area but trust me these places are pretty spectacular. They don't rotate on the same days or necessarily on the first of the month. But it seems like every month there is one that is reviewed at a higher level than the others. But that's all relative.
Originally Posted by Cmd04
[View Original Post]
The tips I have are call Stone first ask who is working, they will actually allow you to schedule an appointment! Get the full hour! Have an extra 1 in case you're offered the four hands! TS is amazing don't skip it!
-
04-29-25 22:59 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 50Thanks
Appreciate the feedback Sparty and Bigflip. Guess I will decide once I get on 75 headed south. Will report back. If why'all ever wander up and over to our beaches pm me for the best talent up here. It's slim pickens but I have a pulse on it.
Thanks again.
CMD.
-
04-29-25 11:47 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 219Stone
I was at Stone on Easter. Hard to believe it's trending down? Two good reviews on Easter. I'm actually tempted to go again but needn'to space our visits.
Originally Posted by Cmd04
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 10:49 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 405I have had consistent results at Eastern but indeed the providers change often yet there seems to be a consistency of quality there. Good luck and enjoy!
Originally Posted by Cmd04
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 22:23 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 50Stone vs. Eastern
If my research is any indication, and I believe it is thanks to you local mongers, it appears as though Eastern and stone are options 1 and 1 a for FS and a TS. Seems like Stone may be on the downward trend. My concern / challenge is that I will be passing through on Thursday 05/01 and I know a lot of times the crop of talent changes monthly.
Any feedback for a senior member from Okaloosa county road trippin' your way would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
CMD.
-
04-28-25 10:35 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 219Age
She doesn't seem like she hit the 40 year mark yet to me. I agree mid 30's for sure. I'm actually looking forward to seeing her again. She has an amazing body.
Originally Posted by RubMapper
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 18:19 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 219Hmmmm
6 posts and your report seems to conflict with everyone else's review. Maybe it was the mamasan and even then I didn't see the mamasan as an old woman.
Originally Posted by NotWho
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





