Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 296 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 4434
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3549
    Quote Originally Posted by VinCalsrq  [View Original Post]
    Had fun with Monica she's a little older but still looks good she introduced me to Alice very pretty looked like in 20's light skinned said a new lady coco was coming soon will def go back try Alice.

    Highly recommend the stone.
    Went back to the stone today saw Alice she's a tiny one athletic small breast pale skin she was fun said she'll be there 10 days seen Monica Alice still coco is new lady not sure what she looks like.

  2. #3548
    Quote Originally Posted by VinCalsrq  [View Original Post]
    Had fun with Monica she's a little older but still looks good she introduced me to Alice very pretty looked like in 20's light skinned said a new lady coco was coming soon will def go back try Alice..
    I hope that's Coco from Vinca; one of the best ever.

  3. #3547

    Went to stone tonight

    Had fun with Monica she's a little older but still looks good she introduced me to Alice very pretty looked like in 20's light skinned said a new lady coco was coming soon will def go back try Alice.

    Highly recommend the stone.

  4. #3546
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaveH61  [View Original Post]
    Just bring lots of cash.
    Only know Eastern. Great TS. Girls that their time. They rotate masseuses pretty much monthly so hard to establish a consistent relationship, but they seem to get consistent hot 30-50 yo Asian babes with nice racks, shaved and who like to please. $$ + door fee will get you everything you want, and you may be able to negotiate less. It is my go-to place. Enjoy!

  5. #3545
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmd04  [View Original Post]
    If my research is any indication, and I believe it is thanks to you local mongers, it appears as though Eastern and stone are options 1 and 1 a for FS and a TS. Seems like Stone may be on the downward trend. My concern / challenge is that I will be passing through on Thursday 05/01 and I know a lot of times the crop of talent changes monthly.

    Any feedback for a senior member from Okaloosa county road trippin' your way would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    CMD.
    Just bring lots of cash.

  6. #3544

    Traveling man

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmd04  [View Original Post]
    If my research is any indication, and I believe it is thanks to you local mongers, it appears as though Eastern and stone are options 1 and 1 a for FS and a TS. Seems like Stone may be on the downward trend. My concern / challenge is that I will be passing through on Thursday 05/01 and I know a lot of times the crop of talent changes monthly.

    Any feedback for a senior member from Okaloosa county road trippin' your way would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    CMD.
    Hey brother, obviously the day is here, you should be super excited! Trust me you are reading too much into any post saying a downward trend! Both are consistently excellent experiences! Especially if you're from out of town! I don't know your area but trust me these places are pretty spectacular. They don't rotate on the same days or necessarily on the first of the month. But it seems like every month there is one that is reviewed at a higher level than the others. But that's all relative.

    The tips I have are call Stone first ask who is working, they will actually allow you to schedule an appointment! Get the full hour! Have an extra 1 in case you're offered the four hands! TS is amazing don't skip it!

  7. #3543

    Thanks

    Appreciate the feedback Sparty and Bigflip. Guess I will decide once I get on 75 headed south. Will report back. If why'all ever wander up and over to our beaches pm me for the best talent up here. It's slim pickens but I have a pulse on it.

    Thanks again.

    CMD.

  8. #3542

    Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmd04  [View Original Post]
    If my research is any indication, and I believe it is thanks to you local mongers, it appears as though Eastern and stone are options 1 and 1 a for FS and a TS. Seems like Stone may be on the downward trend. My concern / challenge is that I will be passing through on Thursday 05/01 and I know a lot of times the crop of talent changes monthly.

    Any feedback for a senior member from Okaloosa county road trippin' your way would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    CMD.
    I was at Stone on Easter. Hard to believe it's trending down? Two good reviews on Easter. I'm actually tempted to go again but needn'to space our visits.

  9. #3541
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmd04  [View Original Post]
    If my research is any indication, and I believe it is thanks to you local mongers, it appears as though Eastern and stone are options 1 and 1 a for FS and a TS. Seems like Stone may be on the downward trend. My concern / challenge is that I will be passing through on Thursday 05/01 and I know a lot of times the crop of talent changes monthly.

    Any feedback for a senior member from Okaloosa county road trippin' your way would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    CMD.
    I have had consistent results at Eastern but indeed the providers change often yet there seems to be a consistency of quality there. Good luck and enjoy!

  10. #3540

    Stone vs. Eastern

    If my research is any indication, and I believe it is thanks to you local mongers, it appears as though Eastern and stone are options 1 and 1 a for FS and a TS. Seems like Stone may be on the downward trend. My concern / challenge is that I will be passing through on Thursday 05/01 and I know a lot of times the crop of talent changes monthly.

    Any feedback for a senior member from Okaloosa county road trippin' your way would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    CMD.

  11. #3539

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by RubMapper  [View Original Post]
    Saw Judy at Stone last weekened and is definitely not in her 20's. I would say her age range is minimum 36 maximum 42 but she is in good shape. Also appears she has enhanced D's which doesn't appear proportionate and her hair is shorter than shoulder length. Very fit and athletic and she is very professional but very aggressive on top and service focused and went overboard on the cleaniness. Started with a massage and went a little over time (35+ min). Said she lives in NY and works only at Stone occasionally. Agreed on tip at the start . 1.6 tip since it was the Easter Holiday I gave $10 more.
    She doesn't seem like she hit the 40 year mark yet to me. I agree mid 30's for sure. I'm actually looking forward to seeing her again. She has an amazing body.

  12. #3538

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by NotWho  [View Original Post]
    No I was just focused on getting out of there once 2nd was 50+.
    6 posts and your report seems to conflict with everyone else's review. Maybe it was the mamasan and even then I didn't see the mamasan as an old woman.

  13. #3537

    Judy at Stone

    Saw Judy at Stone last weekened and is definitely not in her 20's. I would say her age range is minimum 36 maximum 42 but she is in good shape. Also appears she has enhanced D's which doesn't appear proportionate and her hair is shorter than shoulder length. Very fit and athletic and she is very professional but very aggressive on top and service focused and went overboard on the cleaniness. Started with a massage and went a little over time (35+ min). Said she lives in NY and works only at Stone occasionally. Agreed on tip at the start . 1.6 tip since it was the Easter Holiday I gave $10 more.

  14. #3536
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Did you get their names? Maybe other members can chime in.
    No I was just focused on getting out of there once 2nd was 50+.

  15. #3535

    Names

    Quote Originally Posted by NotWho  [View Original Post]
    I've had four dreams about Stone and was in full agreement with everybody, took a nap today saw both offerings and left both regular stand outs Nowhere to be found, both ladies there were major downgrades.
    Did you get their names? Maybe other members can chime in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape