Escort Review: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Submit Review
Results 556 to 570 of 1744
-
04-28-25 18:32 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 71We spoke
I spoke to this one a while back and she was saying how she doesn't do ppm and doesn't sell pussy. A few weeks go by and she says she's free for a ppm and would like to meet.
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]
Needless to say I declined and she got an attitude. No wonder she's not having a great time in AZ lmao.
-
04-28-25 17:18 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 53Chelsea
Any discussion of ppm? From her profile they sound kind of kinky.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 16:39 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 359Sure. If he pays the full ppm amount!
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 15:55 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 353Chelsea
Told me her husband wanted to watch. I passed. If one of you brave souls tries that out please let us know how that worked out for you.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-4e082d27f634
-
04-28-25 14:49 #1185Senior Member

Posts: 359So you're saying she does CIP. Cool!
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 13:53 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 53VirgoBaby
Too bad she isn't cuter. Since I've had a vasectomy. LOL.
Originally Posted by Yeetsville
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 09:31 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 271VirgoBaby
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-58be484482e5
FYI, A guy from another city messaged me to let me know this girl tried running a pregnancy scam on him.
-
04-27-25 16:49 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 271Mylah
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-d3882cbb09d0
Any intel on her?
-
04-27-25 13:44 #1181Senior Member

Posts: 338https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-8b2d4eae3af5
Originally Posted by Billiam99
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-25 12:00 #1180Senior Member

Posts: 71Got a link?
Searched on Seeking and couldn't find her. Got a link?
Originally Posted by FreeWayRoss
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 18:32 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 338PleasantlyNaomi
Visited this one. Scheduling was easy, responses were prompt. She was hosting at a decent Motel, No sign of drug use. The session was good, very easy to talk to, takes directions readily and aims to please. I did not try but seemed like she is open for BBFS and is looking for regulars. Also if you are looking she is looking to become exclusive for one man.
-
04-24-25 00:33 #1178Senior Member

Posts: 145Thanks for the feedback on her guys.
Originally Posted by SquirtLover
[View Original Post]
Yeah I agree with your statement about more girl than woman. Seems kind of immature blocked me on the site yet still communicates via phone strange? She did tell me she is leaving the site and I am only one is she is talking LOL.
-
04-24-25 00:23 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 145She is a hottie.
Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 16:06 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 359She's legit. Originally asked 800 but agreed to 400. Bbfscip.
Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 09:29 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 194I'm talking to her as well. We've been texting. As far as I can tell, she is real. We've exchanged real time selfies. 500/ meet.
Originally Posted by WestValMonger
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote





