Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 41309
-
05-01-25 19:31 #38159Senior Member

Posts: 516Agreed about CeCe
I can't agree more about how great CeCe is! A sexy and sweet woman! Her GF Lexi lives close by and is also a provider. They are a good time together. Highly recommend as well.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 17:39 #38158Senior Member

Posts: 234Agreed
I saw her before about that same time right after she said she was knocked up. But I can 100% agree with what you said she's cool just have to getbher to shut up every now and then.
Originally Posted by Mcp63
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 17:19 #38157Senior Member

Posts: 554CECILIA AKA Cece
Just had my first dream with CeCe, and it's everything good that I've read about her. Very attractive, nice body, and one of the best attitudes in the business that I have met. So far. She's staying off for University by 95. COMs were good. Responsive. I get to her room and she greets me in a nice white outfit. She's got a very nice body. We chit chat for a bit and then down to business. Everything was amazing! She smelled great and I never once felt unsafe or rushed. After we finished the deed I got dressed cleaned off. We chit-chatded a little bit more and then I left. I will definitely be seeing her again. I might have found the new regular.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/220516733636
-
05-01-25 12:05 #38156Senior Member

Posts: 36Saw her once right before she got pregnant. I remember her saying on that visit how she was late actually. I did enjoy her though. Clean, fair skinned, nice floppy cans for me to toss around in doggy. Only knock was she's a bit of a talker so I had to get her to kinda shut up and get to it after a while.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 11:42 #38155Regular Member

Posts: 6
-
05-01-25 10:41 #38154Regular Member

Posts: 8Dread Headed Barbie?
Any info on this Barbie fellas? I am thinking about pulling the trigger. DM or respond to this thread please and thank you.
https://tryst.link/escort/p00ki3b3ar
-
05-01-25 09:42 #38153Senior Member

Posts: 316Yep, that's the one.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 02:09 #38152Senior Member

Posts: 130Regarding Maci
Is this the provider yall are talking about? . https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/161388212731.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 18:08 #38151Senior Member

Posts: 60I've seen both Amanda and Brittney (Dory) there.
Without any issues. I've known Tera a long time but haven't seen her for a date in a while. She wants too much for what she looks like now. Just can't / won't do it. Amanda has since left that house but I've bumped uglies with Brittney multiple times without any problems at the house. One time I walked in and Tera and some dude (not a monger because he looked like he was smoking something with Tera and they were kinda just hanging out) was in the living room. I didn't even care. I was just going to town on Brittney, drilling her while she was on her hands and knees with the door cracked open. When we finished, I just walked right past both of them in the living room. The dude never even looked at me. Not sure if there's anything going on now, but Brittney is always very cool with me so I would hope? Nothing nefarious would happen. I've only been robbed once and that was by Raquel, or Rocky. I think she was Mandyx3 sister or something. But I think she has since passed away.
Originally Posted by Tallbert
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 18:03 #38150Senior Member

Posts: 316Maci
Second that. Just had another great session with her. No rush, fun time. Seen her multiple times now. Great spinner body, cleans you up afterwards. No complaints at all other than she can be difficult to get a hold of at times but once the appointment is set, had zero issues. Will continue to repeat!
Originally Posted by Paulasti
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 17:14 #38149Senior Member

Posts: 435That's Destiny / Nicole. Guess baby daddy finally got tired of it.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 16:20 #38148Senior Member

Posts: 84I read through her reviews
She's all over the place, from a great time, disappointed time, and robbing. I'll definitely be more careful if I see her again.
Originally Posted by Paulasti
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 14:56 #38147Senior Member

Posts: 80Any info?
I used to see this one provider named Star. Older around 40 ish and black. Very thin build. But she was on some porn shit when we met up. Really miss dumping loads to her. She went up and disappeared on me. Anyone else kno anything? Or have contact info?
-
04-30-25 14:48 #38146Senior Member

Posts: 84Maci
Wow I guess my mileage certainly varied. I've always done outcalls with her, and yeah she's always late, but always gets in the uber. I had no problems with complaining or rushing, in fact always had a great time with her.
Originally Posted by SoloDolo123
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 01:18 #38145Senior Member

Posts: 130Regarding Bekka
Oh no. I am so sorry to hear that. I am glad then I didn't go for her then. Man it seems like its always the ones that look good are the ones that end up robbing. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by DM724
[View Original Post]
ZZ.












Reply With Quote





