Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 709 1209 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 41277
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38157

    CECILIA AKA Cece

    Just had my first dream with CeCe, and it's everything good that I've read about her. Very attractive, nice body, and one of the best attitudes in the business that I have met. So far. She's staying off for University by 95. COMs were good. Responsive. I get to her room and she greets me in a nice white outfit. She's got a very nice body. We chit chat for a bit and then down to business. Everything was amazing! She smelled great and I never once felt unsafe or rushed. After we finished the deed I got dressed cleaned off. We chit-chatded a little bit more and then I left. I will definitely be seeing her again. I might have found the new regular.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/220516733636

  2. #38156
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    She used to post and has now resumed posting. Says she got out of a relationship. I think she used to go by destiny.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/868323675942

    Anyone sample recently? Curious how it is.
    Saw her once right before she got pregnant. I remember her saying on that visit how she was late actually. I did enjoy her though. Clean, fair skinned, nice floppy cans for me to toss around in doggy. Only knock was she's a bit of a talker so I had to get her to kinda shut up and get to it after a while.

  3. #38155

  4. #38154

    Dread Headed Barbie?

    Any info on this Barbie fellas? I am thinking about pulling the trigger. DM or respond to this thread please and thank you.

    https://tryst.link/escort/p00ki3b3ar

  5. #38153
    Yep, that's the one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    Is this the provider yall are talking about? . https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/161388212731.

  6. #38152

    Regarding Maci

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    Second that. Just had another great session with her. No rush, fun time. Seen her multiple times now. Great spinner body, cleans you up afterwards. No complaints at all other than she can be difficult to get a hold of at times but once the appointment is set, had zero issues. Will continue to repeat!
    Is this the provider yall are talking about? . https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/161388212731.

  7. #38151

    I've seen both Amanda and Brittney (Dory) there.

    Without any issues. I've known Tera a long time but haven't seen her for a date in a while. She wants too much for what she looks like now. Just can't / won't do it. Amanda has since left that house but I've bumped uglies with Brittney multiple times without any problems at the house. One time I walked in and Tera and some dude (not a monger because he looked like he was smoking something with Tera and they were kinda just hanging out) was in the living room. I didn't even care. I was just going to town on Brittney, drilling her while she was on her hands and knees with the door cracked open. When we finished, I just walked right past both of them in the living room. The dude never even looked at me. Not sure if there's anything going on now, but Brittney is always very cool with me so I would hope? Nothing nefarious would happen. I've only been robbed once and that was by Raquel, or Rocky. I think she was Mandyx3 sister or something. But I think she has since passed away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    Must be some shenanigans at that house on Sonora and now Terra, who was teamed up with Amanda is moving. Beware mongers.

    Tall.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/071842649133

  8. #38150

    Maci

    Second that. Just had another great session with her. No rush, fun time. Seen her multiple times now. Great spinner body, cleans you up afterwards. No complaints at all other than she can be difficult to get a hold of at times but once the appointment is set, had zero issues. Will continue to repeat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    Wow I guess my mileage certainly varied. I've always done outcalls with her, and yeah she's always late, but always gets in the uber. I had no problems with complaining or rushing, in fact always had a great time with her.

  9. #38149
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    She used to post and has now resumed posting. Says she got out of a relationship. I think she used to go by destiny.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/868323675942

    Anyone sample recently? Curious how it is.
    That's Destiny / Nicole. Guess baby daddy finally got tired of it.

  10. #38148

    I read through her reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulasti  [View Original Post]
    Wow I guess my mileage certainly varied. I've always done outcalls with her, and yeah she's always late, but always gets in the uber. I had no problems with complaining or rushing, in fact always had a great time with her.
    She's all over the place, from a great time, disappointed time, and robbing. I'll definitely be more careful if I see her again.

  11. #38147

    Any info?

    I used to see this one provider named Star. Older around 40 ish and black. Very thin build. But she was on some porn shit when we met up. Really miss dumping loads to her. She went up and disappeared on me. Anyone else kno anything? Or have contact info?

  12. #38146

    Maci

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloDolo123  [View Original Post]
    I made the mistake of contacting her, first time meet up was not the best. Got the room number still waited for a bit outside. There was a huge puddle inside from some sort of water spill. Didn't ask any questions and we got to the dream. Size complaints and rushed. She promised that she would make good on another dream because of the inconvenience, so I took that with a grain of salt. I tried to recently visit her here as she said she wanted to give 20 Mario coins for a review that she would revise. (can't say no to that LOL) This time though, she's got an excuse for why she can't meet up and reposts her ad. (Ok, time and money wasted over here) I'll just write this review expressing how much of a disappointment she is. Don't expect her to follow through with her end of the bargain. But as always, YMMV.
    Wow I guess my mileage certainly varied. I've always done outcalls with her, and yeah she's always late, but always gets in the uber. I had no problems with complaining or rushing, in fact always had a great time with her.

  13. #38145

    Regarding Bekka

    Quote Originally Posted by DM724  [View Original Post]
    She robbed me aswell.
    Oh no. I am so sorry to hear that. I am glad then I didn't go for her then. Man it seems like its always the ones that look good are the ones that end up robbing. Thanks for the heads up.

    ZZ.

  14. #38144

    MsGobble Swallow / Macii

    I made the mistake of contacting her, first time meet up was not the best. Got the room number still waited for a bit outside. There was a huge puddle inside from some sort of water spill. Didn't ask any questions and we got to the dream. Size complaints and rushed. She promised that she would make good on another dream because of the inconvenience, so I took that with a grain of salt. I tried to recently visit her here as she said she wanted to give 20 Mario coins for a review that she would revise. (can't say no to that LOL) This time though, she's got an excuse for why she can't meet up and reposts her ad. (Ok, time and money wasted over here) I'll just write this review expressing how much of a disappointment she is. Don't expect her to follow through with her end of the bargain. But as always, YMMV.

  15. #38143

    April in April

    Dreamt of her. Best description is Taylor swift lite. Would call her pretty and well put together, clean, mid level in call mayport. 3 for a non rushed GFE in the beginning and cover for main course. Vocal, responsive to asks and woke up and realized I should have kept dreaming. It was fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/640318330840

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape