Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 18204
-
05-01-25 13:21 #15699Senior Member

Posts: 185Ginger was a great date! Highly recommend
She is really pretty, nice and super clean. She takes outfit requests and offers role play if you're interested. Had a great time and will repeat.
Originally Posted by Guckt0
[View Original Post]
Stay safe everyone!
FO.
-
05-01-25 12:55 #15698Senior Member

Posts: 378My issue with Jenna
How could a girl with an ass that great not be able to twerk all over it, ughh, bummer.
Originally Posted by BWM1957
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 08:27 #15697Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank you Sweetheart
It was such a pleasure meeting with you. Thank you for stopping by.
Originally Posted by AntBz
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl.
Xoxo.
-
04-30-25 10:01 #15696Senior Member

Posts: 253Jersey Girl
Finally had an opportunity to see the legendary Jersey. So much has already been posted about her and it's true. A very fulfilling appointment featuring mutual pleasures and climaxes. The eye contact she provides along with the pacing of her BJ is one that must be experienced. It's that incredible.
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
[View Original Post]
Best way to contact her, is to DM her here. "JerseyGirl" is her username.
-
04-29-25 22:10 #15695Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
Always a pleasure dear!
Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 18:07 #15694Senior Member

Posts: 169Kara good news
Kara will once again have a room just off I Drive starting Friday night till Sunday morning. She has a special discount rate if you pre-book by Friday. Those who saw her last weekend know what a great time she is. As always SENIOR members can PM me for contact information.
I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.
-
04-29-25 13:50 #15693Senior Member

Posts: 53Info?
If need be send me the info in a msg. Would love to check her out.
Originally Posted by Neon1
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 11:20 #15692Senior Member

Posts: 202Ginger
Meant to post this in the UTR channel. But Just met up with the lovely ginger, she mentioned to reach out to everyone and let her know she's in town. It's a surprise visit, and she's got a nice little spot in maitland. She's only in town for a few so definitley go see her. I was able to schedule with her on short notice, and it was definitley what I needed. She's always willing to satisfy, dress however you want her to, and is a super bubbly GFE spinner that likes to ride. Not a lot of girls do which is why I favor her. I'm not the gatekeeper, contact willie24 please, but if your a senior member, youll be able to get a hold of her. She's not a clockwatcher and just aims to please, she's honestly one of the best providers we have from the west coast right now.
-
04-29-25 10:41 #15691Senior Member

Posts: 69She's set up now. Independent name is Inoah.
Massage +, Mid/Late 40's Latina not advertising anywhere yet. The ones that know her Spa name and Spa location relax on main until she fully quits there.
-
04-29-25 09:32 #15690Senior Member

Posts: 1149Roommate
Last time I saw her the roommate was not involved in the hobby. Maybe that's changed its been a while since I've been there.
Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 19:46 #15689Senior Member

Posts: 1039Jenna
Would the next lucky guy to see her, let her know this redsox guy sent her a message on here.
Thanks.
Sox.
Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 17:19 #15688Senior Member

Posts: 131Wait time is a given
She's a great fuck and a total sweetheart. I've seen her multiple times. She's always accommodated me with an outfit request or if I wanted to do something kinky she was always open to the request. Always prepared and always has hats for safety and bottles of water and stuff. She lives kinda far from me roughly 40 minutes and the traffic during the day is horrible but she is worth it. Since day 1 all the reviews have mentioned the wait time and it's sort of just something that's a given with her. I normally factor in 20-30 minutes extra when scheduling my day so I know I'll get there in 35-40 minutes, sit outside for about 10-15 minutes and then another 15-20 in the room before she shows up looking stunning in some skimpy ass outfit. I love my time with her.
Originally Posted by BWM1957
[View Original Post]
Has anyone seen her roommate? Wondering if it's worth exploring?
-
04-28-25 11:45 #15687Senior Member

Posts: 1149Rtff
You'd see that's her MO. She is a great provider you have got to just plan for extra time when you see her.
Originally Posted by BWM1957
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 11:34 #15686Senior Member

Posts: 48Jenna
Friend met with Jenna recently. Decent comms but he sat waiting for like 40 minutes once he walked into the bedroom. He said he would've walked out but he could hear her in the shower and she kept texting saying she'd be out soon. Finally got started. She has a great body, decent face. Dressed very sexy in some lingerie. She started things w a short little lapdance and then a BBBJ. They went through a few positions and she was extremely GFE. Kissing, cumming, all of that. Friend came in the bag and got out of there because he was so behind schedule b / c of the wait.
He said while the service was great he may not be back b / c of the wait. He probably will though bc she is a great fuck.
-
04-27-25 15:11 #15685Senior Member

Posts: 35Sophis
Just had great visit with her. Thanks orlo69 for the intro.
Super passionate. Solid curvy MILF latina body. A nice time had by all!











Reply With Quote






