Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 18209
-
04-24-25 08:23 #15659Senior Member

Posts: 198Kara
I'm interested in seeing Kara. Can anybody tell me what her body looks like? Spinner, curvy etc etc. How are her deepthroat skills?
-
04-23-25 20:29 #15658Senior Member

Posts: 855Indian women
Hi bro what's the Intel? Is full service avail or just hanging out and dates with these Indian goddesses?
Originally Posted by FakeSam316
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 20:16 #15657Senior Member

Posts: 169Kara
Ok guys this is your chance. Kara will have a room in the I Drive area from Friday night till Sunday morning. A special for anyone who books an appointment ahead of time. I've given her contact info to several senior members so now is the time. Any senior member can PM me for her contact info or any questions you might have. Treat her right guys and you will leave with a smile on your face.
I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.
-
04-23-25 18:26 #15656Senior Member

Posts: 1946Xina's Special
Now I know that Xina has a lot of fans in Orlando, so she wanted me to tell you guys that she will be offering a discount of three hundred dollars for an hour's donation! Xina is hosting in Cocoa on US1 off 528, so I know that it's just a hop, skip and jump from Orlando! Geez, I drive from Sebastian once or twice a month to see her and that's just as far because frankly, nobody does it better in Brevard than her! An hour with Xina will probably spoil you for anyone else in the hobby! Just read her reviews on her Blog on Brevard Forum and here to learn what a session with her is like! If you're interested and need her contact information, please PM me and after I read your posts, I'll give you her number! But, you better eat your Wheaties if you're lucky enough to see her because she will exhaust you! Cheers!
-
04-23-25 17:37 #15655Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank you Sweetheart
I always have such an awesome time with you. Thank you for always driving from Jax to come visit with me.
Originally Posted by JamTime
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl.
Xoxo.
-
04-23-25 09:33 #15654Senior Member

Posts: 1170Buddha0017
Hey my friend you're in box is full, trying to respond to you. Please clean your in box.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
04-22-25 20:03 #15653Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank You Darling
I had an amazing time sweetheart, thanks for stopping by. Looking forward to seeing you again real soon.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy71
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl.
Xoxo.
-
04-22-25 03:15 #15652Senior Member

Posts: 67Quick trip to Jersey
Had a dream where I was in Jersey girls company and was provided the absolute best headache relief pills can't cure! As always her head game is simply on point and she deep throated and gagged jr while slurping me up and stroking jr like it was her life's mission. Best head game in town. She's always a delight!
Stay safe gentlemen.
-
04-22-25 00:57 #15651Senior Member

Posts: 123Jerzey Gurl
My internet has been down so this a little late. Haven't seen her for at least two years. Texted her on good Friday morning for a two hour visit she was excited to see me. Made the drive from Jax I swear she has gotten even better with her oral skills I came so hard I had tears in my eyes! I've been seeing her for many years never been disappointed. There is a reason she is a legend! I definitely had a good Friday! She told me she had been talking to Avalon and there might be doubles in the future. If that happens there will be plenty of O's in O town! Love me some Jerzey Gurl I'll try take not to take so long in between visits Sweetheart!
-
04-21-25 16:27 #15650Regular Member

Posts: 8Was this Hailey Kn. T?
Was this Hailey Kn. T, of someone else? I have not seen her for some time now.
Originally Posted by Rj242
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 10:49 #15649Senior Member

Posts: 89Laura
Fun time, looks like has a place now too. Have seen a couple times and seems to get more comfortable as it goes. If you're into boobs. It's going to be a good day. Thanks for the hookup!
-
04-21-25 08:53 #15648Senior Member

Posts: 198Od
I've done my partying in my younger days and lucky I don't have an addictive personality. However, nowadays is a different story because it's only takes one laced drug to kill ya. The way these things are mixed sometimes a pill or batch don't get mixed right and next thing you know it's over. It's sad. It stresses me out because I have kids and I've known people who have died because they did a line of blow that wasn't mixed right. I'm no way an expert these days but it's bad.
Originally Posted by StudGator
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 08:19 #15647Senior Member

Posts: 539Cuban Melissa
I went to her Incall location a few years back and saw a few shady looking dope boys leave her room so I passed.
Originally Posted by Killmonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 18:40 #15646Senior Member

Posts: 82Sexy af sophia
Enjoyed a great intro weekend visit with the stunning Sophia. Greeted me with all the goods presented well. She's a sultry sexxy PR. Couldn't take my eyes off her.
Chatted for a bit and got to know her a bit before we got down to bizness. Firm T&A and mad BBBJ skills. Almost lost it there but had to get some Mish and some Dawg in-in. Did for her what she did for me.
Wanted to go again and again but save it for next time.
She's taken a little' breather soon so run don't walk to see her.
Lovely MILF and a good person with a wild side.
-
04-20-25 15:41 #15645Senior Member

Posts: 1946Ginger's Back Again!
Ginger is a UTR because she doesn't advertise anywhere and never has and the only way to get her contact information is to PM her At GoToGirl or send me a PM and believe me I will read your posts before giving it up! Ginger's back in Orlando tonight through Tuesday and would love to see her fans! Many reviews on this thread and Brevard UTR Blog letting you mongers know what to expect when you see her! Same thing for Xina, long time UTR and between the both of them it's hard to say who's the best, but it's close! IMHO! Cheers! Plenty of pics on both if you do a little research!
Originally Posted by FireFucker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





