Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 1077 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15909

    Found "carnaughty" on FB

    Got a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueNexus  [View Original Post]
    Meatking ChiNewb are shills for 3rd party companies. Likely they're on their payroll.

    For example, I found "carnaughty" on FB ans she has a PSA saying she is being catfished. That's the same person listed as "flexiflirt" on SDM.

  2. #15908
    Quote Originally Posted by Othera489  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I am new on seeking! I dnt know if its the right platform to ask? Anyway to get a premium membership? Is it worth paying? Or any turnarounds for it to get.
    This thread has a ton of information about Seeking. If you want to meet someone, you will have to pay. You can't message anyone until you do. Wait a few days, keep browsing and eventually you will get a pop up for 20% off.

    Whatever you do, don't ever send a deposit.

    Avoid the pic sellers and weed out the bots. It can be a pain at times, but Seeking has some gems. Happy hunting!

  3. #15907

    Seeking members

    Hi, I am new on seeking! I dnt know if its the right platform to ask? Anyway to get a premium membership? Is it worth paying? Or any turnarounds for it to get.

  4. #15906

    Reported on her before.

    Big herion addict and is in rehab ever few months.

    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan25  [View Original Post]
    Last post and I am caught up on my reports, I saw Maggie (name's on her profile) a couple weeks ago. She was very eager to meet and host. I went down to the south part of Beverly. Her apt was messy but had enough of a bed to work. Met for $350. She seemed older and a little heavier than her pics. I had expected it due to a prior report that I read. (which now I cannot find).

    She was very nice and accommodating. DATY and she was clean, said she didn't really get off on that, so we switched to BBBJ. Her head game was great, almost popped. Looking back, I think she would have given me a second pop. Then we had BBFS. Only bad thing about her bed was, it took some maneuvering on the positions. She let me CIP. Wished she lived closer, might repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-3d67ec3c4e01
    .

  5. #15905

    SouthSideIrish

    Last post and I am caught up on my reports, I saw Maggie (name's on her profile) a couple weeks ago. She was very eager to meet and host. I went down to the south part of Beverly. Her apt was messy but had enough of a bed to work. Met for $350. She seemed older and a little heavier than her pics. I had expected it due to a prior report that I read. (which now I cannot find).

    She was very nice and accommodating. DATY and she was clean, said she didn't really get off on that, so we switched to BBBJ. Her head game was great, almost popped. Looking back, I think she would have given me a second pop. Then we had BBFS. Only bad thing about her bed was, it took some maneuvering on the positions. She let me CIP. Wished she lived closer, might repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-3d67ec3c4e01

  6. #15904

    Jollierousse

    I ended up being curious about Jollierousse after the board discussion. We had chatted and she wanted to meet up in her lobby to get to know each other. I was near her hotel, so I figured why not. She claimed to be a vet student and said she was moving to Oak Park for the rest of her studies. She looked like an older or different person from her pics. She didn't seem unattractive and I wanted to bag a redhead, so I went up to her room. She asked me for $500 but in her room I was able to get down to $350. Body was fine with large hips and ass. I then proceed to have the worst sex LOL. She did not want DATY, no FIV. Only wanted to use her condom as she claimed she was sensitive to others. Terrible CBJ, then CFS with her asking for changing positions or take breaks. I ended up taking my frustration on K9, finishing and then leaving. She claimed she would open up more as we meet more. Before she either blocked me or inactivated her profile, I saw her location change to Pittsburgh then Boston. Hit me up later asking for money for some failed test and said we could meet up next time for free. Declined. Would not recommend. https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-572b55f68acb.

  7. #15903

    Natalia- Hot Colombian

    Met Natalia at my hotel last month for $350. She seems to be a Spanish speaker only. She asked to meet like at 8 am after we could not meet at night. Morning of, she asked me if I wanted to come over for 50 more but at that point I had already booked the room and stayed the night. Wasn't a total waste as I had meet a provider the night before. She drove to the hotel and met in lobby. I was worried I was going to get catfished since she had some older pics that covered her face. Luckily, she was real and had really nice great tits. Had nice hips and tight ass. No anal. DATY was good, slight Bush. BBBJ was nice and had CFS with a few different positions and alternating with DATY. Very sweet girl and finished on her tits. I didn't ask if I could CIM. She seemed to have a good time or at least good acting. I would repeat if I can get her to host, probably after my SA membership expires. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-bc5f2ad15d52.

  8. #15902

    Re: TheresA

    Quote Originally Posted by StanCopier  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post about meeting TheresA before the holidays. Nice girl, DTF, body OK as she's had kids and is in 30's. Might repeat, not sure.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-4a85528951f7
    I'm supposed to see her next week but no mention of what she is offering for 3.

  9. #15901

    Chris and Theresa

    Met Chris last month, pics are heavily photoshoped. I was a bit desperate so I met her at my hotel for $400. Got her an uber there and back home. She wore some lingerie that covered some belly fat and didn't take it off. Body was ok. Smelled of smoke. Let me DATY and she was clean. Decent BBBJ and was ok with BBFS. I did most of the work. Asked me to pull out. Didn't think to ask if I could CIM but I finished on body. She claimed afterwards that we could meet up for free after and host in Little Village. But comms and scheduling have been difficult. Don't think I would repeat for $$$ but for free sure.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-13349b728e61

    A couple weeks later, I met Theresa for $375 in my hotel. She drove herself. Did DATY and it was fine. Great BBBJ and likes it rough. CFS was good. Does a great CG. Finished in the bag. She was persistent at first contact, once she offered to meet in her car and find a quiet place LOL. I personally love the MILF energy and her big tits. Might repeat if she would be willing to host.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...a-7842a24473e0

  10. #15900
    I was friends on social media with her for a while. I spend a fair amount of time in wisconsin so she's somewhat nearby. But she's not in the dells. She's west about 40-60 minutes from last I knew.

    Also, she's pretty ghetto.

    I have a rule that I never buy content. So when I wouldn't budge she would ignore me. But every coyple weeks shed hit me up and I'd tell her no content and only meetups, but shed never budge, saying the old bs line of it would help her feel more comfortable. Etc. Oh well.

    Finally after the 7th or 8th time she hit me up and me saying no she finally blocked me LOL.

    Long story short she's not going to meet up with anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Razorthin2011  [View Original Post]
    Over the past couple weeks I have had the pleasure of meeting with and talking to a few woman on SA. Here goes.

    Naughtymommy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-62d306e0ec3a

    Her picks are cute and I actually talked to her a long time ago. She was selling content back then but always dangled the possibility of meeting. Saw she posted on SA and reached out. Says she is in a better spot and looking to sell content and or meet. However, she wants an advance before any meetups. She wouldn't move of wanting the advance but I got her to agree to sell me her content and whatever level I chose to buy would also count as an advance. Welp sent her some money for access to a good drive of tons of pics and vids and she ghosted me. LOL fell for it thinking with the wrong head!

  11. #15899

    My humble contribution to this board.

    Over the past couple weeks I have had the pleasure of meeting with and talking to a few woman on SA. Here goes.

    Naughtymommy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-62d306e0ec3a

    Her picks are cute and I actually talked to her a long time ago. She was selling content back then but always dangled the possibility of meeting. Saw she posted on SA and reached out. Says she is in a better spot and looking to sell content and or meet. However, she wants an advance before any meetups. She wouldn't move of wanting the advance but I got her to agree to sell me her content and whatever level I chose to buy would also count as an advance. Welp sent her some money for access to a good drive of tons of pics and vids and she ghosted me. LOL fell for it thinking with the wrong head!

    Karisma.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-8f5610fdb4ec

    Thicker girl but very cute and sexy IMO. Easy conversation and a ton of fun. Uncovered BJ, DATY, no anal, cover FS. Asked for 6 got her down to 4. Sweet girl. Will probably see again.

    JBaby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...-f20b41cebcfe. She has been discussed before but she is off the market. For now.

    Beautifulcutie.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-755cb6ff96cd

    Seems really nice. Been chatting with her for a while. Asking 4 but haven't met up with her yet as she lives in Wisconsin and I am near Chicago. But will definitely try and connect. Anyone got any info on her?

  12. #15898

    Yeni

    Quote Originally Posted by GoopRuiz  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm she's real and not catfishing however it's not worth seeing her. She asked me for 6 benjys to meet up and does CBJ and cfs. She provides a GFE experience and doesn't rush you but for the price point I recommend seeing a different provider or sugar baby. She's all natural and has a couple tattoos like an ornament below her breast. If you don't speak Spanish then 100% pass on meeting her, you won't enjoy yourself as much and you will feel like you wasted your money. She's here on vacation visiting family but figured she could probably make some amount of money. I suggest you talk to her now and when she brings up her donation, respond with I can only do 4 benjy's. She'll probably say no so just respond with an ok sorry babe and wait a couple days, she'll more than likely hit you back up and negotiate a better price. If not then there's other fish in the sea, overall for fluent spanish speakers that don't mind dropping 6 benjys, I would rate her a 6/10. For only English speakers that don't mind dropping 6 benjys as well, I'd rate her a 3/10. A lot of Spanish speaking folks have great chemistry if you're able to communicate well, it's going to feel more like a chore having to use google translate. Also, she's waaaay more comfortable around you if you just give her the money straight up, someone left her in the lobby waiting around and now she's cautious about flakes, just make sure you're in a hotel room together already, don't send a deposit.
    Thanks for the report, I was trying to get her menu in Spanish and she was slow in responding and seemed to be giving me some attitude. Not good vibes. I do usually give the money upfront, but now I'm wondering if I should do payment at the end.

  13. #15897

    Yeni is Real

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquorThnPoker  [View Original Post]
    It showed Mexio at the time of my post last night. I tried to upload a screenshot but it failed. Maybe it will work this time. Looks like United States now. I'm not saying she is definitely scamming, just curious about why those locations change all the time. Happens to me a lot when I'm chatting with a girl who sounds real and local, then her location will change to somewhere international on a day that we are supposed to meet. Maybe there is a delay, or maybe they are still logged in on their mom's computer back home.
    I can confirm she's real and not catfishing however it's not worth seeing her. She asked me for 6 benjys to meet up and does CBJ and cfs. She provides a GFE experience and doesn't rush you but for the price point I recommend seeing a different provider or sugar baby. She's all natural and has a couple tattoos like an ornament below her breast. If you don't speak Spanish then 100% pass on meeting her, you won't enjoy yourself as much and you will feel like you wasted your money. She's here on vacation visiting family but figured she could probably make some amount of money. I suggest you talk to her now and when she brings up her donation, respond with I can only do 4 benjy's. She'll probably say no so just respond with an ok sorry babe and wait a couple days, she'll more than likely hit you back up and negotiate a better price. If not then there's other fish in the sea, overall for fluent spanish speakers that don't mind dropping 6 benjys, I would rate her a 6/10. For only English speakers that don't mind dropping 6 benjys as well, I'd rate her a 3/10. A lot of Spanish speaking folks have great chemistry if you're able to communicate well, it's going to feel more like a chore having to use google translate. Also, she's waaaay more comfortable around you if you just give her the money straight up, someone left her in the lobby waiting around and now she's cautious about flakes, just make sure you're in a hotel room together already, don't send a deposit.

  14. #15896
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    Any information out there on RoseGirl11.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-d12e0d01f515

    I'm talking to her and she sounds cool. Please DM or reply with any details: $$$ ask, menu, experience.

    Thanks.
    She was discussed multiple times, if you go back a few pages you'll get your answers.

  15. #15895

    Info on RoseGirl11

    Any information out there on RoseGirl11.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-d12e0d01f515

    I'm talking to her and she sounds cool. Please DM or reply with any details: $$$ ask, menu, experience.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape