Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 1061 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16149

    Anh

    Quote Originally Posted by Jotarobbc  [View Original Post]
    What's her seeking arrangements profile? That link isn't working for me.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-24afcf00f349

    The post they were quoting that person had it linked to their messages.

  2. #16148
    Quote Originally Posted by GoopRuiz  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her for 2 benjy's and she allows BBFS and BBJ. However I didn't have very much fun so there's not much to talk about. She leans more to the heavier side and has a slight nympho mood.
    What's her seeking arrangements profile? That link isn't working for me.

  3. #16147

    Been talking with her as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-08fed576143a

    Anyone have any Intel on her?? We've been talking for a while but something seems off.
    Wants 500 for 2-3 hours, wouldn't budge on that number.

  4. #16146

    Is it worth it?

    I agree with everything written below. You can suss out the fakes quickly. I find certain profiles are obviously fakes. A few times the dude on the other end forgot to type in English and typed Chinese characters. I avoid those who want to go to telegram or WhatsApp quickly. It's just me. Others may have a different experience. Get a google voice or other internet number. If I see someone a few times I'll share my personal number, but until then I use my google voice. It's free.

    Being in Chicago I avoid profiles outside a 100 miles radius. So when someone from Nebraska reaches out I hide or delete it. It's a waste of time and effort to me.

    You'll run across some who appears to be sweet and innocent but are really pros or semi pros. It becomes clear quickly. It's not a problem to me, but for some it's not going to work.

    Remember the number one rule. Don't give money until you're face to face. No deposits.

    Stay safe. Cheers!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteAnd2003  [View Original Post]
    It's a gamble. I go on and off for paid since 2020. I have two solid connections I see on a semi regular basis.

    I have about 2-3 others I see once in a blue moon because we had a great time.

    It's pricey even with the discount. Wait until they offer you 15 or 20% off (they always do). There's no guarantee you'll get some great connections instantly but over time you will. It's really what are you looking for. I personally don't mess with anyone that has a high ask.

    You can tell the fakes from their profile picture and descriptions. And most of the time I avoid new accounts. There was one instance someone reached out to me, new account, said she was in the south loop and can host. I was hesitant at first but it turned out to be legit. We met a couple times and it was fucking amazing. She blocked me for some unknown reason so I moved on.

    Just keep shooting your shot on those that message you and favorite you. Exchange numbers but if they ask if you have a telegram or iPhone I instantly avoid.

  5. #16145

    Sharing a disappointing SA story (It happens LOL)

    One of my links on SA was an ebony woman named Ashley. I can't provide the link because she blocked me before we actually met. She is a good looking 20 something year old who lives in Indiana. She is a stripper and also does erotic massage, or so she says. She definitely had what I thought was a stripper mentality. That was unfortunate.

    Our discussions for the past few weeks were fine, so I wanted to meet her. We agreed on $400 and she said "whatever happens happens". I don't get to specific before an in person meeting because I don't want a trail that can get me in trouble with uncle LEO. We meet and she is about an 8. 5. Face is a 6-7. Body is hard, fit and curvy. 9+. She is smart and nice. She danced for me and stripped for me. She gave me a great massage. She wouldn't kiss, but ok. I got ready to do the deed and she said that she wanted to wait to get to know me better. What?

    I was polite. I told her that an arrangement gives us both what we are looking for. If I'm not getting the quality I want then she doesn't get the reward she wants. Long story short because she gave me a good massage I gave her $200. I won't repeat because I felt like someone who was getting scammed by a stripper. All talk, smoke and mirrors but no action. That's not my thing.

    Be careful out there LOL. I guess I would have been more angry but I have an absolute fucktoy that I am going to keep. This was just an extra adventure so I guess I can take the loss a bit easier.

  6. #16144

    Thanks

    Thanks for the feedback. I guess it's not instant gratification like you get on the escort boards! I may try a month when I get the discount offer like you suggested and see if it pays off. Hopefully the "juice is worth the squeeze" as they say! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteAnd2003  [View Original Post]
    It's a gamble. I go on and off for paid since 2020. I have two solid connections I see on a semi regular basis.

    I have about 2-3 others I see once in a blue moon because we had a great time.

    It's pricey even with the discount. Wait until they offer you 15 or 20% off (they always do). There's no guarantee you'll get some great connections instantly but over time you will. It's really what are you looking for. I personally don't mess with anyone that has a high ask.

    You can tell the fakes from their profile picture and descriptions. And most of the time I avoid new accounts. There was one instance someone reached out to me, new account, said she was in the south loop and can host. I was hesitant at first but it turned out to be legit. We met a couple times and it was fucking amazing. She blocked me for some unknown reason so I moved on..

  7. #16143
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonnagetsum  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, long time lurker finally posting. Signed up for seeking but not as a paid member yet. For those with a monthly plan, is it worth it? I'm getting lots of messages and favorites but not interested in anyone outside of the country, let alone Chicago, and many seem like bots. I hate to pay for access to the site if there's little return. I would also mention that I'm in the suburbs so Chicago based woman are intriguing but really focused on the burbs. I suppose 23 solid connections would be worth the fees but thought I'd get some feedback first. Thanks in advance and look forward to sharing my experiences!
    It's a gamble. I go on and off for paid since 2020. I have two solid connections I see on a semi regular basis.

    I have about 2-3 others I see once in a blue moon because we had a great time.

    It's pricey even with the discount. Wait until they offer you 15 or 20% off (they always do). There's no guarantee you'll get some great connections instantly but over time you will. It's really what are you looking for. I personally don't mess with anyone that has a high ask.

    You can tell the fakes from their profile picture and descriptions. And most of the time I avoid new accounts. There was one instance someone reached out to me, new account, said she was in the south loop and can host. I was hesitant at first but it turned out to be legit. We met a couple times and it was fucking amazing. She blocked me for some unknown reason so I moved on.

    Just keep shooting your shot on those that message you and favorite you. Exchange numbers but if they ask if you have a telegram or iPhone I instantly avoid.

  8. #16142

    Kicking the tires

    Hi all, long time lurker finally posting. Signed up for seeking but not as a paid member yet. For those with a monthly plan, is it worth it? I'm getting lots of messages and favorites but not interested in anyone outside of the country, let alone Chicago, and many seem like bots. I hate to pay for access to the site if there's little return. I would also mention that I'm in the suburbs so Chicago based woman are intriguing but really focused on the burbs. I suppose 2–3 solid connections would be worth the fees but thought I'd get some feedback first. Thanks in advance and look forward to sharing my experiences!

  9. #16141

    Scarlett

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-08fed576143a

    Anyone have any Intel on her?? We've been talking for a while but something seems off.

  10. #16140
    Teb is for sure some sort of fake / scammer, talked to her a while back and she told me she didn't have a phone and all kinds of other crap.

    Abae gave me her # and never replied aside from initial hi so not sure if she's legit or not.

  11. #16139

    How I interpret

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyncoxide  [View Original Post]
    Not a lawyer so hoping someone could provide greater insight based on the news story below. Is it illegal if you meet a girl on seeking and she flies to meet you?!

    https://www.wmar2news.com/local/44-y...exual-activity

    P.S. , not talking about the other stuff. Bury him under the jail for that.
    It is not illegal to fly any woman out that you meet on Seeking. Seeking is a dating site and while WE all know what's going on, the act of meeting or arranging travel to meet a person you met on there is not illegal.

    That being said, if any disussion has been had around compensation for sex and you're flying her out to bring that arrangement to fruition, you potentially could be in hot water. It would be considered prostitution and a prosecutor would likely try to add trafficking as a charge to get you to plea on a lessor charge. For most of us, this will never be the case because most working girls are trying to maintain some type of good standing in the community. Unless you're trying to pick up minors, ripped someone off or assaulted someone, flying someone out has no more danger than meeting them local. Other than the fact that you are paying for a flight and they could ghost you.

    I could be wrong, but that's how I see it.

  12. #16138
    Hannah is Katarina Oconavova. You can search her up on Instagram so I would say Hannah is fake.

    I talked to Teb. According to her, she just arrived from Nigeria or Sudan (I forget which) and had a falling out with the friend she was staying with. Was looking for someone to put her up in an apartment. She sent more pics and she is a bit more heavy set than her posted pictures. It was a pass for me. Good luck.

  13. #16137
    Merely flying a girl from seeking is not an illegal act. But it is illegal to exchange $ for sex and if you cross state lines by flying her to you to commit said illegal act you've now upgraded things to interstate federal level charges. As with any P4 P situation there needs to be evidence that he was engaging in a sex for money scenario which sounds like they got the proof on this guy for that with his messages and communications.

    IANAL but that's my understanding, someone else can correct me if that's not correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyncoxide  [View Original Post]
    Not a lawyer so hoping someone could provide greater insight based on the news story below. Is it illegal if you meet a girl on seeking and she flies to meet you?!

    https://www.wmar2news.com/local/44-y...exual-activity

    P.S. , not talking about the other stuff. Bury him under the jail for that.

  14. #16136
    Not a lawyer so hoping someone could provide greater insight based on the news story below. Is it illegal if you meet a girl on seeking and she flies to meet you?!

    https://www.wmar2news.com/local/44-y...exual-activity

    P.S. , not talking about the other stuff. Bury him under the jail for that.

  15. #16135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueSea  [View Original Post]
    Can't get back to Chicago for a bit, but I haven't chatting with these lovely ladies here and there. Think I can only manage one as far as finances and energy, but which one? The asian baby is so beautiful and I would love a chance see that pretty mouth in action. The one in red is from Brazil with quite a body, looks pricey tho. Knowing myself I will probably go for more HBA which I just can't resist.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/SexySB/

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/MarinaFerrari/

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Ky/
    I love to be able to take your kind of 'work trip' LOL.

    What the hell do you do for work that allows you to take this types of 'fuck' work trip?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape