Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 37357
-
04-29-25 16:37 #34477Senior Member

Posts: 784Nikki and Heather
Nikki S is doing doubles with Heather. They are looking for dates. Give Nikki a call if you need some double team action.
-
04-29-25 08:48 #34476Senior Member

Posts: 580On the list
I'm going to check her out around 1130 a, ill report back.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 02:25 #34475Senior Member

Posts: 40Seems like a scam
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...6/703787086374
I hit her up to asking her incall rates and while she told me, she wanted me to give $70 deposit ( 50%.
Ad said deposit required for Outs, which makes sense, but when I asked why do I need to give a deposit if it's an incall, she told me to have a good night.
So maybe I'm dumb but seems off.
-
04-28-25 22:50 #34474Senior Member

Posts: 371So I did go see Jasmine. 300 hr is what she starts at. Will agree with what you said about her personality and all that. More of a sensual experience than hard-core which was totally fine with me. If you just want to relax and have a good time I'd recommend.
Originally Posted by RVARiverFun
[View Original Post]
She is a big girl though 6 ft tall definitely.
-
04-28-25 22:43 #34473Regular Member

Posts: 22Yeah, those twins.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 21:47 #34472Senior Member

Posts: 319Sarah / Anyone seen her since she returned to richmond
-
04-28-25 20:51 #34471Senior Member

Posts: 337Twins for reference ads down
https://i.ibb.co/fVmDSmXS/Renamedtestttmo.png
Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77
[View Original Post]
Glad you had fun time RVARiverFun for clarification the tryst girl you provided quoted 4 Benjamin franklins for 1 hour in June / July 2023 when she Caramel Jasmine visited the river city at that time (I am looking at her P411 number P-263068 right now)
Originally Posted by RVARiverFun
[View Original Post]
I imagine you didn't give anywhere close to that if you are P411 member which at present says $3OO?
-
04-28-25 18:10 #34470Regular Member

Posts: 22Twins beware
I visited the one on the left not too long ago and ended up robbed. I'm not sure if it was something I did or if it was one on those nights considering mongers have seen her after that happened to me so beware and keep your head on a swivel.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/002758772844
-
04-28-25 17:02 #34469Regular Member

Posts: 21Jasmine Pleasures
https://tryst.link/escort/carameljasmine22
I saw Jasmine about a year ago when she was visiting. Highly recommend! She's super sweet and down to earth. GFE, MSOG and great at what she does all for a great value. She has several reviews on the other site.
Can anyone verify that this is the Scarlett AKA Nikki that has been mentioned a bunch? Looking for a mic specialist.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/488894092800
-
04-28-25 14:05 #34468Senior Member

Posts: 45Harmony
Has anyone seen her before.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/login.php?do=login
-
04-28-25 13:52 #34467Senior Member

Posts: 371I don't know that I'd say that, they probably travel together and have a handler who arranges all of their appointments.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
Why do you think it's catfishing?
-
04-28-25 09:33 #34466Senior Member

Posts: 475Asian
Search here for Asian crapshoot. That will tell you everything you need to know.
Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 09:17 #34465Senior Member

Posts: 475Be careful
Several members, me included, contacted the poster a few weeks ago and we got vibes of a setup for a minor encounter. Proceed at your own risk. Read back on the forum.
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 06:38 #34464Senior Member

Posts: 172Venezuela
Likely fake. I've seen her photos pictured in multiple cities before over the last month, concurrently. Possible someone grabbed her photos. Probable it's just a scammer.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 03:39 #34463Senior Member

Posts: 348You can be Venezuelan and be a citizen.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






