Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 693 1193 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34475

    Watch out

    Quote Originally Posted by ElisPio  [View Original Post]
    Clear out your inbox please, LOL.
    Watch out for this one. On the pipe.

    Her handler is usually outside. Always saying needs to go pay for room.

  2. #34474

    Utr Amanda

    Amanda is looking for some new friends and old regulars asap. If you need her info just hmu.

  3. #34473

    Nikki and Heather

    Nikki S is doing doubles with Heather. They are looking for dates. Give Nikki a call if you need some double team action.

  4. #34472

    On the list

    I'm going to check her out around 1130 a, ill report back.

  5. #34471

    Seems like a scam

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...6/703787086374

    I hit her up to asking her incall rates and while she told me, she wanted me to give $70 deposit ( 50%.

    Ad said deposit required for Outs, which makes sense, but when I asked why do I need to give a deposit if it's an incall, she told me to have a good night.

    So maybe I'm dumb but seems off.

  6. #34470
    Quote Originally Posted by RVARiverFun  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/carameljasmine22

    I saw Jasmine about a year ago when she was visiting. Highly recommend! She's super sweet and down to earth. GFE, MSOG and great at what she does all for a great value. She has several reviews on the other site.

    Can anyone verify that this is the Scarlett AKA Nikki that has been mentioned a bunch? Looking for a mic specialist.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/488894092800
    So I did go see Jasmine. 300 hr is what she starts at. Will agree with what you said about her personality and all that. More of a sensual experience than hard-core which was totally fine with me. If you just want to relax and have a good time I'd recommend.

    She is a big girl though 6 ft tall definitely.

  7. #34469
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    https://i.ibb.co/fVmDSmXS/Renamedtestttmo.png

    Glad you had fun time RVARiverFun for clarification the tryst girl you provided quoted 4 Benjamin franklins for 1 hour in June / July 2023 when she Caramel Jasmine visited the river city at that time (I am looking at her P411 number P-263068 right now)

    I imagine you didn't give anywhere close to that if you are P411 member which at present says $3OO?
    Yeah, those twins.

  8. #34468

    Sarah / Anyone seen her since she returned to richmond


  9. #34467

    Twins for reference ads down

    Quote Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77  [View Original Post]
    I visited the one on the left not too long ago and ended up robbed. I'm not sure if it was something I did or if it was one on those nights considering mongers have seen her after that happened to me so beware and keep your head on a swivel.
    https://i.ibb.co/fVmDSmXS/Renamedtestttmo.png

    Quote Originally Posted by RVARiverFun  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/carameljasmine22 I saw Jasmine about a year ago when she was visiting. Highly recommend! She's super sweet and down to earth. GFE, MSOG and great at what she does all for a great value. She has several reviews on the other site.
    Glad you had fun time RVARiverFun for clarification the tryst girl you provided quoted 4 Benjamin franklins for 1 hour in June / July 2023 when she Caramel Jasmine visited the river city at that time (I am looking at her P411 number P-263068 right now)

    I imagine you didn't give anywhere close to that if you are P411 member which at present says $3OO?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250428_204051.jpg‎   20250428_204121.jpg‎  

  10. #34466

    Twins beware

    I visited the one on the left not too long ago and ended up robbed. I'm not sure if it was something I did or if it was one on those nights considering mongers have seen her after that happened to me so beware and keep your head on a swivel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/002758772844

  11. #34465

    Jasmine Pleasures

    https://tryst.link/escort/carameljasmine22

    I saw Jasmine about a year ago when she was visiting. Highly recommend! She's super sweet and down to earth. GFE, MSOG and great at what she does all for a great value. She has several reviews on the other site.

    Can anyone verify that this is the Scarlett AKA Nikki that has been mentioned a bunch? Looking for a mic specialist.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/488894092800

  12. #34464

  13. #34463
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Pretty confident these are all the same person and it's a catfish. They have the same dates for travel and the responses are all very similar.

    Marta - https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...?cat=6208&wn=1.

    Kylie - https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...?cat=6208&wn=1.

    Marie - https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...?cat=6208&wn=1.
    I don't know that I'd say that, they probably travel together and have a handler who arranges all of their appointments.

    Why do you think it's catfishing?

  14. #34462

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77  [View Original Post]
    Search here for Asian crapshoot. That will tell you everything you need to know.

  15. #34461

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Likely fake. I've seen her photos pictured in multiple cities before over the last month, concurrently. Possible someone grabbed her photos. Probable it's just a scammer.
    Several members, me included, contacted the poster a few weeks ago and we got vibes of a setup for a minor encounter. Proceed at your own risk. Read back on the forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape