Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 37359
-
04-19-25 15:24 #34419Senior Member

Posts: 97Haha not at all
I've never given her a deposit and I've never paid for services before I received them, as you shouldn't.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 06:56 #34418Senior Member

Posts: 106Link would be helpful.
Originally Posted by Boomer81
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 17:57 #34417Regular Member

Posts: 22
-
04-18-25 17:05 #34416Regular Member

Posts: 22Sketch maybe not
Any details on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../291114864521A
-
04-18-25 16:59 #34415Senior Member

Posts: 1333Deposit
Did you do her required deposit scheme to join her onlyfans that she needs to prove you're real?
Originally Posted by BlueSkies80
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 13:46 #34414Senior Member

Posts: 295Dior
https://tryst.link/escort/diorr3-
Anyone knew if she is for real. Reached out to her for date and after some time got a text saying they are from some agent and I wasted their time so need to pay or else kill my whole family. Not sure if this is coincidence but didn't texted her back.
She looks too good to be true.
-
04-18-25 11:13 #34413Regular Member

Posts: 13Bella in midlo
Based on a review a few days ago I paid Bella a visit. Glad I did. Pics are accurate thick and curvy but in a good way. Super nice no sign of trouble or issues anywhere. Def will repeat for a longer visit next time.
-
04-18-25 08:57 #34412Senior Member

Posts: 231Looking for some fun asap
Hey Amanda is looking for some fun before checkout.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 18:09 #34411Senior Member

Posts: 97Hope is a real sweetheart
These reviews are spot on. She is one of my personal faves.
I met her many years back when she was high as a kite every day and doing doubles with Kali. She went UTR a few times due to pregnancy but always made time when I was in town. She's not pre-baby thin anymore but really cute, a girl next door type. And easily top 3 BBBJ in the business. She will talk your ear off so if you're in a hurry you need to get down to business as soon as you walk in LOL. I have never paid Tryst rates but I always tip bc she's so dang reliable.
Book with confidence.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/956937815566
https://tryst.link/escort/xhopex
-
04-17-25 13:37 #34410Senior Member

Posts: 28http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7151313.
Originally Posted by CinciMinds
[View Original Post]
Asian Crap Shoot. Looks nothing like ad and double the age. If you want someone Asian and under 40, stick with Moon.
-
04-17-25 09:54 #34409Regular Member

Posts: 5Agency
Has anyone tried any of the places running out of hotels on the west end. I constantly see STG mentioning "agency" and messaged a few. They all appear to direct you to the same location, I tried but was then asked to send a selfie before more detail. Sketch so I left. I recognize the girls likely look nothing like the ads but thought I'd check one out. Maybe better to just stick with moon.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/601897323074
"We are an agency and serve many cities. Photos are a likeness of the girls presented but may not be 100% accurate".
-
04-17-25 02:15 #34408Senior Member

Posts: 231Fee
Anyone knows what happened to a woman named Fee that used to post?
-
04-16-25 18:26 #34407Senior Member

Posts: 91I don't pay those Tryst rates for any of them, not even on my birthday. Normally 120-150 will get the job done and if she needs more than that she can call somebody else.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 17:16 #34406Senior Member

Posts: 491If you're paying her Tryst rates, I can't afford your rotation. 5 bills seems a little steep; is she negotiable?
Originally Posted by PapiChul0
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
04-16-25 16:55 #34405Senior Member

Posts: 60Valentina
I tried to contact Valentina this morning but didn't get a response. Ad says she is on West Broad Street and her pics look good.
Any info on her would be appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/185723251
Also tied to get in touch with Gigi / Glo in Ashland. I haven't seen her ads in a few weeks. Is she still around and in the business?
Thanks and be safe.










Reply With Quote






