Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 1136 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 26409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24384

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    The pic I included is Alicia. About 5 years ago back when she was skinny she was something else. One of
    the top 5 sexual experiences in my life. The service started gradually going down hill until she started ripping people off. She became
    active again last week. It looks like nothing has changed. Avoid her at all costs.
    That the one was in the Cudahy area a few years back?

  2. #24383

    Are you nuts?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheTongue  [View Original Post]
    They came to my place I knew right away something was fishy. I turned my back for 2 Seconds and the second Girl grab $1,000 and they both ran out the Door.

    Do not have them come to your place.

    Rip Off Artist.
    How in the hell did they get $1000? You let them in before securing everything in your house / apartment / hotel room? Totally SMH in utter disbelief.

    Daddio.

  3. #24382

    In fairness

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    The pic I included is Alicia. About 5 years ago back when she was skinny she was something else. One of the top 5 sexual experiences in my life. The service started gradually going down hill until she started ripping people off. She became active again last week. It looks like nothing has changed. Avoid her at all costs.
    Her tattoo does tell you things won't end well.

  4. #24381

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheTongue  [View Original Post]
    They came to my place I knew right away something was fishy. I turned my back for 2 Seconds and the second Girl grab $1,000 and they both ran out the Door.

    Do not have them come to your place.

    Rip Off Artist.
    The pic I included is Alicia. About 5 years ago back when she was skinny she was something else. One of the top 5 sexual experiences in my life. The service started gradually going down hill until she started ripping people off. She became active again last week. It looks like nothing has changed. Avoid her at all costs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjA0MzgwMjRiYjFiY2MyYzMzODZlNWI3OTBiNTU1MDVjYWVjZGUy.jpg‎  

  5. #24380

    Rican Cougar

    Now that scams or being discuss today this rican cougar is real but she is up to no good, at least in my case. She is probably from up north WI and just visits Mke sometimes. She only posts a few times a year, so she spends a lot of time UTR. Last year we connected on FB and because I didn't want to send her a deposit she blocked me. Also she wouldn't meet without a deposit so that's definitely a scam. So my advice is don't send her any money, and if anybody gets to do an incall or outcall with her be very cautious and alert.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/186494124#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rican Cougar.png‎   Rican Cougar2.png‎  

  6. #24379

    Tag Team Tuesday on Skip the Games

    They came to my place I knew right away something was fishy. I turned my back for 2 Seconds and the second Girl grab $1,000 and they both ran out the Door.

    Do not have them come to your place.

    Rip Off Artist.

  7. #24378

    Jayy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Jayy? She hasn't posted in some time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/944495647619
    I've been wondering the same thing. My guess is that she's taking a state sponsored vacation.

  8. #24377

    Jayy

    Anyone know what happened to Jayy? She hasn't posted in some time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/944495647619

  9. #24376

    Reading her ad

    I can tell by reading her ad that she's probably asking.

    150+ hhr and over 200 for hr. And no bb of any kind on top of that. Pics of her body and face doesn't match what she's probably asking for a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    She looks very sexy but these could be old pictures LOL has anyone seen her? Any info because can't get a name from her that's not a typical ho name LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/723812106676

  10. #24375

    Can't find no info

    She looks very sexy but these could be old pictures LOL has anyone seen her? Any info because can't get a name from her that's not a typical ho name LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/723812106676

  11. #24374
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermillion72  [View Original Post]
    No, I was referring to citygirls.com. They were an agency that typically toured Eastern European and Brazilian providers in the US.

    I think they shut down after FOSTA-SESTA was passed.
    Virginia told me that they shut "City Girls" down when one of the guys that ran the agency didn't like how the clients personal information was being handled. The agency was controlled by more than one person, and one of them had issues with how the agency was being ran. So, they just shut the thing down. I saw Virginia less than a week before CG went down. She was the first, and only lady, that I saw through that agency. About a year later, she came back through Wisconsin as an independent. She didn't get many bookings, initially, due to paranoia over the sudden shut down of CG. When guys started finding out that her ads were legit, that changed.

  12. #24373
    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    I think some of those escorts listed there are not real. Pics were stolen from different sites like IG, FB, X etc. Most likely is a fake phishing site. I wouldn't share my info with them, send no deposits or just not mess with them at all.

    BTW this USA sg forum site usually is down or stops working for me after around 1 am. Then sometime in the morning it starts working again. Does that only happen to me, or to everyone? But I think yesterday it worked 24 hours.
    This site is down occasionally late night / early morning. Usually back up by 6 am.

  13. #24372
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Appleballs  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on her? Looks like she does 2 G.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/743903307715
    Not sure about the 2 g part, I'd guess it's true. She's real but in trying to describe her I'm only coming up with "the opposite of spry" if that makes sense. She's always hunched over like she's carrying 100 lbs on her back and she shuffles really slowly, I feel bad seeing it. There's definitely something off about her mentally as well but she's stable enough to see in a pinch. But be careful, if you piss her off she's absolutely not above going nuts on you and causing a commotion.

    She does have a nice pussy / ass and a pretty hot looking body from the view during doggy, I got to say.

  14. #24371
    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    The city gurlz are not an agency they are just some walkers with no phone that are getting pimped by young AA guys. Ivy / Brooklyn, Summer, and Nikki are some of these city gurlz and there might be more in this group. They probably post a few times cause is not easy getting these junkies together or cause these walkers live in different places all the time.

    Maybe he is talking about the following high class escort service site.

    https://www.citygirlsservices.com/gallery
    Registered: 16th November 2024 5 months, 12 days back.

    Updated: 16th November 2024 5 months, 12 days back.

    Expiry: 16th November 2025 [6 months, 17 days left.

    Has a PDF file embedded on site.

    Has Whats app link.

    And some of those images are from only fans.

    I smell scam.

  15. #24370

    CGS site

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakly  [View Original Post]
    Is that a legitimate site? Lots of red flags for me. Rural Wisconsin address, unrealistically low rates, demands prepay, etc.
    I think some of those escorts listed there are not real. Pics were stolen from different sites like IG, FB, X etc. Most likely is a fake phishing site. I wouldn't share my info with them, send no deposits or just not mess with them at all.

    BTW this USA sg forum site usually is down or stops working for me after around 1 am. Then sometime in the morning it starts working again. Does that only happen to me, or to everyone? But I think yesterday it worked 24 hours.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape