Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 1135 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 26397
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24387

    Snow does doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheTongue  [View Original Post]
    They came to my place I knew right away something was fishy. I turned my back for 2 Seconds and the second Girl grab $1,000 and they both ran out the Door.

    Do not have them come to your place.

    Rip Off Artist.
    Can't say there are many women from STG that I would pay 500 individually too let alone 1 K for a double. Live, learn and don't repeat your mistakes.

    If anyone wants a less risky double KS does doubles still for half that price. Is the quality better than most STG girls, sure, does she have a substance abuse problem, sure, but I have yet to hear a rip off report from her.

  2. #24386

    Which contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys is sammilove back around these days? I'm one of her old regulars and would love to talk to her if she's still active. I tried reaching out to an old number but got no response.
    Which one are you reaching out to? The one listed on the other pages?

  3. #24385
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    That the one was in the Cudahy area a few years back?
    I'm not certain on that. I know towards the end she had a boyfriend / pimp that would show up with a gun strapped to his waist. The few times I saw her, she was outcall only. She had a drinking problem and was putting on weight. Each time I saw her, the service was wasn't as good as the previous visit and she was becoming less and less attractive. I bailed long before she started ripping people off. If she didn't have substance abuse problems, she could have been something.

  4. #24384

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    The pic I included is Alicia. About 5 years ago back when she was skinny she was something else. One of
    the top 5 sexual experiences in my life. The service started gradually going down hill until she started ripping people off. She became
    active again last week. It looks like nothing has changed. Avoid her at all costs.
    That the one was in the Cudahy area a few years back?

  5. #24383

    Are you nuts?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheTongue  [View Original Post]
    They came to my place I knew right away something was fishy. I turned my back for 2 Seconds and the second Girl grab $1,000 and they both ran out the Door.

    Do not have them come to your place.

    Rip Off Artist.
    How in the hell did they get $1000? You let them in before securing everything in your house / apartment / hotel room? Totally SMH in utter disbelief.

    Daddio.

  6. #24382

    In fairness

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    The pic I included is Alicia. About 5 years ago back when she was skinny she was something else. One of the top 5 sexual experiences in my life. The service started gradually going down hill until she started ripping people off. She became active again last week. It looks like nothing has changed. Avoid her at all costs.
    Her tattoo does tell you things won't end well.

  7. #24381

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheTongue  [View Original Post]
    They came to my place I knew right away something was fishy. I turned my back for 2 Seconds and the second Girl grab $1,000 and they both ran out the Door.

    Do not have them come to your place.

    Rip Off Artist.
    The pic I included is Alicia. About 5 years ago back when she was skinny she was something else. One of the top 5 sexual experiences in my life. The service started gradually going down hill until she started ripping people off. She became active again last week. It looks like nothing has changed. Avoid her at all costs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjA0MzgwMjRiYjFiY2MyYzMzODZlNWI3OTBiNTU1MDVjYWVjZGUy.jpg‎  

  8. #24380

    Rican Cougar

    Now that scams or being discuss today this rican cougar is real but she is up to no good, at least in my case. She is probably from up north WI and just visits Mke sometimes. She only posts a few times a year, so she spends a lot of time UTR. Last year we connected on FB and because I didn't want to send her a deposit she blocked me. Also she wouldn't meet without a deposit so that's definitely a scam. So my advice is don't send her any money, and if anybody gets to do an incall or outcall with her be very cautious and alert.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/186494124#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rican Cougar.png‎   Rican Cougar2.png‎  

  9. #24379

    Tag Team Tuesday on Skip the Games

    They came to my place I knew right away something was fishy. I turned my back for 2 Seconds and the second Girl grab $1,000 and they both ran out the Door.

    Do not have them come to your place.

    Rip Off Artist.

  10. #24378

    Jayy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubraw67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Jayy? She hasn't posted in some time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/944495647619
    I've been wondering the same thing. My guess is that she's taking a state sponsored vacation.

  11. #24377

    Jayy

    Anyone know what happened to Jayy? She hasn't posted in some time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/944495647619

  12. #24376

    Reading her ad

    I can tell by reading her ad that she's probably asking.

    150+ hhr and over 200 for hr. And no bb of any kind on top of that. Pics of her body and face doesn't match what she's probably asking for a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    She looks very sexy but these could be old pictures LOL has anyone seen her? Any info because can't get a name from her that's not a typical ho name LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/723812106676

  13. #24375

    Can't find no info

    She looks very sexy but these could be old pictures LOL has anyone seen her? Any info because can't get a name from her that's not a typical ho name LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/723812106676

  14. #24374
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermillion72  [View Original Post]
    No, I was referring to citygirls.com. They were an agency that typically toured Eastern European and Brazilian providers in the US.

    I think they shut down after FOSTA-SESTA was passed.
    Virginia told me that they shut "City Girls" down when one of the guys that ran the agency didn't like how the clients personal information was being handled. The agency was controlled by more than one person, and one of them had issues with how the agency was being ran. So, they just shut the thing down. I saw Virginia less than a week before CG went down. She was the first, and only lady, that I saw through that agency. About a year later, she came back through Wisconsin as an independent. She didn't get many bookings, initially, due to paranoia over the sudden shut down of CG. When guys started finding out that her ads were legit, that changed.

  15. #24373
    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    I think some of those escorts listed there are not real. Pics were stolen from different sites like IG, FB, X etc. Most likely is a fake phishing site. I wouldn't share my info with them, send no deposits or just not mess with them at all.

    BTW this USA sg forum site usually is down or stops working for me after around 1 am. Then sometime in the morning it starts working again. Does that only happen to me, or to everyone? But I think yesterday it worked 24 hours.
    This site is down occasionally late night / early morning. Usually back up by 6 am.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape