Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 5570
-
04-26-25 16:03 #5075Senior Member

Posts: 130Utr
She's here tomorrow and Monday let's make her day so she come back.
Clear box treat her nice.
-
04-26-25 09:20 #5074Senior Member

Posts: 108PM Maxed Out
Likely took less than one hour to get flooded with messages LOL.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 08:05 #5073Senior Member

Posts: 38Sb intel anyone bubbles
Anyone had a arrangement with bubbles from sb. I have seen those pics somewhere. Hopefully anyone can share any intel. TIA. Adding the pic.
-
04-26-25 07:58 #5072Senior Member

Posts: 130Utr
Hey guys I got UTR looking for regulars she will be here in town tomorrow.
Really hot open menu really fun girl best in town like samara if you know you know.
Text me for number and more info.
Only senior members please don't ghost her treat her nice so she comes back.
-
04-25-25 18:49 #5071Senior Member

Posts: 548
Originally Posted by BerolLoz
[View Original Post]
Thanks, good to know about Sensualsecret, at least she knows the game. Here's a picture of Amaseve, I don't have her contact info yet, haven't heard back from her, yet, sometime they take a week or never to get back. She also has some videos on the site.
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 12:51 #5070Senior Member

Posts: 67Follow up: she is DTF but gps expensive. Managed to find her socials and see she is a lot less attractive without make up. Broke contact. Finding myself continuing to see retired seeking girls I am grandfathered into. New crop continues to disappoint. Charlotte has more going on.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 09:45 #5069Senior Member

Posts: 80Did you ever meet her? Or has anyone else? I'm wondering if she's worth the effort. She looks like she probably has GPS.
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 18:56 #5068Senior Member

Posts: 87Sensualsecret
Sensualsecret is chelsey from seeking. Bit of an odd job, but seems to be straight forward as an escorts. Can you share pic of Amaseve? And contact info. They need me to photo verify on SDM and it won't work for me. Thanks!
Originally Posted by BerolLoz
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 16:37 #5067Senior Member

Posts: 548Raleigh sugar bowl leads
Here are a few more leads and one confirmed in the Raleigh area, if anyone is looking for some fun this weekend. When I'm deciding who to reach out to, I usually look for some wording that indicates the girl is actually looking to meet up or uses obvious phrases like "PPM". There's a lot that is really generic, plus starting to see some bios that are pretty long and flowery, not sure if they're using Chatgpt to write these now, but I skip over these too unless they have the magic words.
Amaseve, 21.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72331340&nsp=1
"only interested in PPM" - she wants $400 and can host, see CooWhip's review of her.
CelebratedPeople, 27.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73385514&nsp=1
"got 2 kids also. Looking for someone to meet my needs. Respectful, kind, $$ (single mom who needs money. My Kroptonite).
Sensualsecret, 26.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73648470&nsp=1
"Seeking ONE person to meet with occasionally during the month, a casual connection to start, who would like to have mutually beneficial fun".
Goddess, 25.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73448373&nsp=1
"fun going SB looking for something consistent".
I've included the photos if anyone recognises them from Seeking (most girls have accounts on more than one site) or they're known scammers. Please share if you see any scammers or picture sellers.
-
04-19-25 16:09 #5066Senior Member

Posts: 548Unfortunately, there are a few girls I've run into like that. They can't meet right away (busy with school / work), but would I be interested in some sexy pictures? I'm a bit embarrassed to say I've lost a few 100 on these kinds of scams over the years. At least some of them are up-front about selling content.
Originally Posted by BeltWayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 21:37 #5065Senior Member

Posts: 87Joey
Yes. Said she wrote it long time ago. Almost skipped her myself. But sent a nude once started and is planning on meeting.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
Problem is that she went quiet and kid is in the hospital. Wasn't asking for money but comms went quiet and kept updating me that she wasn't getting help from family. So proceed at your own caution. I already lost 100.
-
04-18-25 13:25 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 80Tbh her profile says she's looking for something platonic so I completely ignored her. Are you getting a different vibe from her?
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 20:16 #5063Senior Member

Posts: 87Joey. Seeking
Anyone interacted with Joey on seeking? Just started talking, seems real sweet.
Thanks!
-
04-16-25 19:57 #5062Senior Member

Posts: 87She talked about her porn in her profile. She's an open book.
Originally Posted by BeltWayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 17:40 #5061Regular Member

Posts: 12Chelsey
Thanks for the heads up, had a similar experience with quick to text and dtf right away, followed by trying to sell content. She mentioned doing porn in Miami, wonder if anyone uncovered any of that.
Originally Posted by IneptPlayer
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




