Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5075
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Utr

    She's here tomorrow and Monday let's make her day so she come back.

    Clear box treat her nice.

  2. #5074

    PM Maxed Out

    Likely took less than one hour to get flooded with messages LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I got UTR looking for regulars she will be here in town tomorrow.

    Really hot open menu really fun girl best in town like samara if you know you know.

    Text me for number and more info.

    Only senior members please don't ghost her treat her nice so she comes back.

  3. #5073

    Sb intel anyone bubbles

    Anyone had a arrangement with bubbles from sb. I have seen those pics somewhere. Hopefully anyone can share any intel. TIA. Adding the pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails File_20250426-080040.jpg‎  

  4. #5072
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Utr

    Hey guys I got UTR looking for regulars she will be here in town tomorrow.

    Really hot open menu really fun girl best in town like samara if you know you know.

    Text me for number and more info.

    Only senior members please don't ghost her treat her nice so she comes back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5C777D9E-F3A4-407A-A0B7-128D4D7A87A8.jpg‎   1FDE6630-A97E-4D70-B259-FA36E7E0F332.jpg‎   6AFF4518-A372-4E77-A159-036E0BA0F2DF.jpg‎   DFF653EA-3909-4B8C-8499-C2DBF8546E5C.jpg‎  

  5. #5071
    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few more leads and one confirmed in the Raleigh area, if anyone is looking for some fun this weekend. When I'm deciding who to reach out to, I usually look for some wording that indicates the girl is actually looking to meet up or uses obvious phrases like "PPM". There's a lot that is really generic, plus starting to see some bios that are pretty long and flowery, not sure if they're using Chatgpt to write these now, but I skip over these too unless they have the magic words.

    Amaseve, 21.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72331340&nsp=1

    "only interested in PPM" - she wants $400 and can host, see CooWhip's review of her.

    CelebratedPeople, 27.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73385514&nsp=1

    "got 2 kids also. Looking for someone to meet my needs. Respectful, kind, $$ (single mom who needs money. My Kroptonite).

    Sensualsecret, 26.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73648470&nsp=1

    "Seeking ONE person to meet with occasionally during the month, a casual connection to start, who would like to have mutually beneficial fun".

    Goddess, 25.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73448373&nsp=1

    "fun going SB looking for something consistent".

    I've included the photos if anyone recognises them from Seeking (most girls have accounts on more than one site) or they're known scammers. Please share if you see any scammers or picture sellers.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    Sensualsecret is chelsey from seeking. Bit of an odd job, but seems to be straight forward as an escorts. Can you share pic of Amaseve? And contact info. They need me to photo verify on SDM and it won't work for me. Thanks!
    Thanks, good to know about Sensualsecret, at least she knows the game. Here's a picture of Amaseve, I don't have her contact info yet, haven't heard back from her, yet, sometime they take a week or never to get back. She also has some videos on the site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  6. #5070
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever meet her? Or has anyone else? I'm wondering if she's worth the effort. She looks like she probably has GPS.
    Follow up: she is DTF but gps expensive. Managed to find her socials and see she is a lot less attractive without make up. Broke contact. Finding myself continuing to see retired seeking girls I am grandfathered into. New crop continues to disappoint. Charlotte has more going on.

  7. #5069
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    Maybe meeting with her, will report if I do. Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-7c2182d350eb
    Did you ever meet her? Or has anyone else? I'm wondering if she's worth the effort. She looks like she probably has GPS.

  8. #5068

    Sensualsecret

    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few more leads and one confirmed in the Raleigh area, if anyone is looking for some fun this weekend. When I'm deciding who to reach out to, I usually look for some wording that indicates the girl is actually looking to meet up or uses obvious phrases like "PPM". There's a lot that is really generic, plus starting to see some bios that are pretty long and flowery, not sure if they're using Chatgpt to write these now, but I skip over these too unless they have the magic words.

    Amaseve, 21.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72331340&nsp=1

    "only interested in PPM" - she wants $400 and can host, see CooWhip's review of her.

    CelebratedPeople, 27.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73385514&nsp=1

    "got 2 kids also. Looking for someone to meet my needs. Respectful, kind, $$ (single mom who needs money. My Kroptonite).

    Sensualsecret, 26.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73648470&nsp=1

    "Seeking ONE person to meet with occasionally during the month, a casual connection to start, who would like to have mutually beneficial fun".

    Goddess, 25.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73448373&nsp=1

    "fun going SB looking for something consistent".

    I've included the photos if anyone recognises them from Seeking (most girls have accounts on more than one site) or they're known scammers. Please share if you see any scammers or picture sellers.
    Sensualsecret is chelsey from seeking. Bit of an odd job, but seems to be straight forward as an escorts. Can you share pic of Amaseve? And contact info. They need me to photo verify on SDM and it won't work for me. Thanks!

  9. #5067

    Raleigh sugar bowl leads

    Here are a few more leads and one confirmed in the Raleigh area, if anyone is looking for some fun this weekend. When I'm deciding who to reach out to, I usually look for some wording that indicates the girl is actually looking to meet up or uses obvious phrases like "PPM". There's a lot that is really generic, plus starting to see some bios that are pretty long and flowery, not sure if they're using Chatgpt to write these now, but I skip over these too unless they have the magic words.

    Amaseve, 21.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72331340&nsp=1

    "only interested in PPM" - she wants $400 and can host, see CooWhip's review of her.

    CelebratedPeople, 27.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73385514&nsp=1

    "got 2 kids also. Looking for someone to meet my needs. Respectful, kind, $$ (single mom who needs money. My Kroptonite).

    Sensualsecret, 26.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73648470&nsp=1

    "Seeking ONE person to meet with occasionally during the month, a casual connection to start, who would like to have mutually beneficial fun".

    Goddess, 25.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73448373&nsp=1

    "fun going SB looking for something consistent".

    I've included the photos if anyone recognises them from Seeking (most girls have accounts on more than one site) or they're known scammers. Please share if you see any scammers or picture sellers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎   Capture-1.jpg‎   Capture-2.jpg‎   Capture-3.jpg‎  

  10. #5066
    Quote Originally Posted by BeltWayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up, had a similar experience with quick to text and dtf right away, followed by trying to sell content. She mentioned doing porn in Miami, wonder if anyone uncovered any of that.
    Unfortunately, there are a few girls I've run into like that. They can't meet right away (busy with school / work), but would I be interested in some sexy pictures? I'm a bit embarrassed to say I've lost a few 100 on these kinds of scams over the years. At least some of them are up-front about selling content.

  11. #5065

    Joey

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    Tbh her profile says she's looking for something platonic so I completely ignored her. Are you getting a different vibe from her?
    Yes. Said she wrote it long time ago. Almost skipped her myself. But sent a nude once started and is planning on meeting.

    Problem is that she went quiet and kid is in the hospital. Wasn't asking for money but comms went quiet and kept updating me that she wasn't getting help from family. So proceed at your own caution. I already lost 100.

  12. #5064
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interacted with Joey on seeking? Just started talking, seems real sweet.

    Thanks!
    Tbh her profile says she's looking for something platonic so I completely ignored her. Are you getting a different vibe from her?

  13. #5063

    Joey. Seeking

    Anyone interacted with Joey on seeking? Just started talking, seems real sweet.

    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20250417_201517_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #5062
    Quote Originally Posted by BeltWayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up, had a similar experience with quick to text and dtf right away, followed by trying to sell content. She mentioned doing porn in Miami, wonder if anyone uncovered any of that.
    She talked about her porn in her profile. She's an open book.

  15. #5061

    Chelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by IneptPlayer  [View Original Post]
    This one has previously gone by "Chelsea," "sadistic beauty," and "vicious vixen. " For a warning, see post 4387.

    Despite the warning, I contacted her a while back. After some promising conversation, we moved to texting. She then asked me to buy some of her content. I said I was only interested interested in meeting in person. She suggested a meet and greet for 200. I responded no thank you and let that one go.
    Thanks for the heads up, had a similar experience with quick to text and dtf right away, followed by trying to sell content. She mentioned doing porn in Miami, wonder if anyone uncovered any of that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape