High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 769 1269 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 33032
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29012

    Sky high BJ

    You think that is reasonable for a qv BJ and nothing else? No FS. 200!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9380.jpg‎   IMG_9381.jpg‎   IMG_9382.jpg‎  

  2. #29011

  3. #29010
    Arianna has been a guilty pleasure of mine. I had a good session with her the second time I saw her, but every time after that has been lackluster. I kept going back chasing that second encounter but I must have just caught her on a good day when she was horny. There are better options in the area so I don't think I'll go back.

  4. #29009

    Cmon! Twice in 15 minutes

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler999  [View Original Post]
    I was out and about and texted May as well as Lori. May won out as she was the first to confirm. I found her to be pretty, great body, very sweet and accommodating. She offered BBFS upsell at 150; when I told her I had a hundo and that would have to do, she relented. Head game solid, pussy wet and tight. Very responsive to nipple play. Requested no CIP. Pulled two shots out of me not 15 minutes apart, second one more intense than the first. I never went soft. That's service boys.
    Dude what are you 15?

  5. #29008
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    This was more to check the box, and I know most of you already know about the Mom and daughter. My other options weren't available, and I had heard good things. Other than Isabella, I don't usually venture out for the older crowd.



    Diane: https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...i/808821080348.
    Arianna: https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/499672284622.
    What are her rates?

  6. #29007
    Quote Originally Posted by HanesBurg  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/244225940637

    Has anyone seen this lady, she has no name to search and I can't find anything?
    I saw her a couple months ago. Probably late 40's. Body is ok for age but face is bad. She had something on her mouth that made me consider CBJ instead off BBBJ. Performance was lackluster. Much better options out there.

  7. #29006

    Diane

    This was more to check the box, and I know most of you already know about the Mom and daughter. My other options weren't available, and I had heard good things. Other than Isabella, I don't usually venture out for the older crowd.

    Easy comms the other day. Ready pretty much on arrival. Home was pretty clean. Greeted me in lingerie. She was very nice and sweet. She talked way too much though, and she kept asking me if I was one of her daughter's clients. Her daughter Arianna was also hone at the time in the room across from Diane's. When we got down to biz, she gave a very sensual BBBJ and gave plenty of attention all around the area. Flipped her around and went to mish. I'm about avg, but she was quite tight inside. When we were done, she offered food and water. She has a neck issue as others have mentioned.

    As I was leaving, Arianna was out smoking a cigarette. I chatted a short bit. She looked like a tan version of Jessica Simpson playing Daisy Duke. She wasn't all full crazy makeup like her ads. She had short shorts showing ass cheeks and halter top torn in the middle showing her man mades. Damn, if I could have had that body with her mom's service. I've had one visit with some fun with Arianna in years past but she was quite the deadfish and too many rules.

    Diane: https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...i/808821080348.
    Arianna: https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/499672284622.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9377.jpg‎   IMG_9378.jpg‎   IMG_9379.jpg‎  

  8. #29005

    Emmy back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...9/211923725500

    Saw her like 3 years ago right around this time of year. Nice girl but I think she had some sort of crack smoking issues. When I saw her I think she just got released from niantic so she seemed relatively healthy. A little plump but she could get it done. She had good reviews then and she got quite excited for the size of my johnson. Anyways anyone seen her lately. Saw her on the pike twice during that time period once at a nice place then at some dump across the street which was the same place that hyper blonde dakota bright was too.

  9. #29004

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    I guess when she is all set she takes ad down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Solandonward, I sent it but your inbox is full as for all others solve riddle How 86 much wood can a 08 woodchuck wood 94 if a woodchuck 03 can chuck 68 wood.
    Based on that phone # I found this ad: https://hartford.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /105 d58 d3-81 fe-418 c-acf9-4 b3 ae51 e931 b.

    Another thing; based on the very last pic of the ad she appears to be down for a good amount. Where was this finished basement at?

  10. #29003

    May

    I too have seen her in the past. Had good times, however. Her level of greed far surpasses her performance. That's a BIG turnoff and although I also have the coin I'm done with her.

    What will her hh rate be tomorrow guessing 350, Net week 450.

  11. #29002

    Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Lori was solid and still is according to recent reviews. FYI, there could be others around but no issues to report yet. Ad pics are filtered like basically everyone else's but overall representative.
    Thanks everyone for the feedback. Texted her this morning as I was feeling the urge and had a nice window. Followed up several times as I was out and about, she finally responded that she was around today just needed to get showered and dressed. I responded that I could be there in fifteen just let me know when and the particulars. Three hours later and she hasn't responded. To be fair she also hasn't posted yet today so perhaps it's just a rough start. Will try again another time I suppose. Meanwhile May was responsive and she too good care of me. See my separate report.

  12. #29001

    May

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    LOL. 'guess it's 1 and done for me with May!

    You guys must be beating down her door. I reached out ('saw her once before) for a return visit and she's now asking for 320 hh (bb).

    While I'm fortunate enough to have the coin, that just isn't going to happen (not with me anyway).
    I was out and about and texted May as well as Lori. May won out as she was the first to confirm. I found her to be pretty, great body, very sweet and accommodating. She offered BBFS upsell at 150; when I told her I had a hundo and that would have to do, she relented. Head game solid, pussy wet and tight. Very responsive to nipple play. Requested no CIP. Pulled two shots out of me not 15 minutes apart, second one more intense than the first. I never went soft. That's service boys.

  13. #29000

    Pse

    Public service announcement if your inbox is at 200 messages, you won't get anymore messages until you clear up some space.

  14. #28999

    Blonde

    [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

    If you try and hide a number like this again I will ban you.

    A2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Selection_003.jpg‎  

  15. #28998

    GPS insanity

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...w/269695164487

    500/hr, 200 QV. These girls are insane. I assume someone out there must be paying these amounts, so I can't really blame them for asking for it if some demented mug is paying that much. Where does it end? It's gone beyond GPS at this point, she even has the nerve to give the middle finger in one pic, as if that'll add to her questionable appeal lol

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape