Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 2202 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 370 770 1270 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 33026
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28991

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/522908958719

    Anyone see her? I've tried calling a few times now. No answer, no call back, no text.

  2. #28990
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    She been around a long time, reports of her robbing people back then.
    I've seen her a couple times in the past. No issues with her robbing me but her set up as others mentioned isn't good. She looks better in pictures than in person.

  3. #28989

    Ad down

    Quote Originally Posted by WomencChildren1  [View Original Post]
    Name and damage? I saw this one and was curious but also thought it was TGTBT. Ad is down / gone now.
    I guess when she is all set she takes ad down.

  4. #28988

    Forgot to ask

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen the ad but not sure if it's the girl I'm thinking.
    We clicked so well and had a great time, that I forgot to ask, I guess it wasn't important to me oops LOL.

  5. #28987

    May

    LOL. 'guess it's 1 and done for me with May!

    You guys must be beating down her door. I reached out ('saw her once before) for a return visit and she's now asking for 320 hh (bb).

    While I'm fortunate enough to have the coin, that just isn't going to happen (not with me anyway).

  6. #28986

  7. #28985

    Re: Intel Requested

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    Do a search on Lynn. Pretty much all positive reviews here. While I have not yet had the pleasure, she is on my short list to visit soon.

    Play safe! - TL.
    I stand corrected. She has gone by Lori on STG, though she has a profile on SB going by Lynn. Apologies for any confusion, fellas.

    Play safe! - TL.

  8. #28984

    Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    I've never got the chance to see her, but I believe she used to be in Hartford with pretty good reviews. She might be worth the shorter trip now. Some have noted that her teeth are messed up.
    I have seen her a couple times, but she's been moving around. Most recently, she had me come visit her in Hartford at a new location, and it just wasnt going to work. High traffic, little parking, lot of people hanging around. Just not the vibe for me. I see she has moved to Meriden now, so she could be in a better location. I suggest reaching out and making the call once you get an address.

    She is prone to slow respond, and has ghosted on me mid-convo. Never once we have scheduled something. I would just factor that into your plan: you may need a bit of lead time to schedule something.

  9. #28983

    Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler999  [View Original Post]
    Nice pics, says she has good reviews here but no name in the ad which makes searching a challenge. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/704213571581
    I've never got the chance to see her, but I believe she used to be in Hartford with pretty good reviews. She might be worth the shorter trip now. Some have noted that her teeth are messed up.

  10. #28982

    Re: Intel Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler999  [View Original Post]
    Nice pics, says she has good reviews here but no name in the ad which makes searching a challenge. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/704213571581
    Do a search on Lynn. Pretty much all positive reviews here. While I have not yet had the pleasure, she is on my short list to visit soon.

    Play safe! - TL.

  11. #28981
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler999  [View Original Post]
    Nice pics, says she has good reviews here but no name in the ad which makes searching a challenge. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/704213571581
    I personally haven't seen her, but I've seen reviews in the past saying she's decent and runs out of a private residence near one of the hospitals in Hartford. It was mostly positive from what I recall.

  12. #28980

    Intel Appreciated

    Nice pics, says she has good reviews here but no name in the ad which makes searching a challenge. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/704213571581

  13. #28979

    Possible for a little more info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night, lead me down to the finished basement, no issues unlike other reports stating otherwise, no rob no deception, first time meeting her, felt comfortable, she looked like her pictures had a good time, BBBJ was so good had to reluctantly stop her otherwise she would have turned me into a minuteman so as I may get to smashing, wet and tight very nice worth repeating will recommend.
    Name and damage? I saw this one and was curious but also thought it was TGTBT. Ad is down / gone now.

  14. #28978

    Name?

    I know I've seen the ad but not sure if it's the girl I'm thinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Partimer109  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last night, lead me down to the finished basement, no issues unlike other reports stating otherwise, no rob no deception, first time meeting her, felt comfortable, she looked like her pictures had a good time, BBBJ was so good had to reluctantly stop her otherwise she would have turned me into a minuteman so as I may get to smashing, wet and tight very nice worth repeating will recommend.

  15. #28977

    Had a good time

    Saw her last night, lead me down to the finished basement, no issues unlike other reports stating otherwise, no rob no deception, first time meeting her, felt comfortable, she looked like her pictures had a good time, BBBJ was so good had to reluctantly stop her otherwise she would have turned me into a minuteman so as I may get to smashing, wet and tight very nice worth repeating will recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Selection_004.jpg‎   Selection_005.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape