Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 370 770 1270 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 33033
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28998

    GPS insanity

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...w/269695164487

    500/hr, 200 QV. These girls are insane. I assume someone out there must be paying these amounts, so I can't really blame them for asking for it if some demented mug is paying that much. Where does it end? It's gone beyond GPS at this point, she even has the nerve to give the middle finger in one pic, as if that'll add to her questionable appeal lol

  2. #28997

    Signing off

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    BigDog2021 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  3. #28996

    Skylar 860-895-3664

    Skylar 860-895-3664.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/910079462548

    She is doing incall on the Berlin Turnpike in Wethersfield. Photos are real although she does not look as good in person without the filter and make up. Comms were surprisingly good. There is a male friend that hangs around outside but he is harmless. The hotel is very low end, but the room was clean and picked up.

    Her service is very good and I would classify it as GFE. Kissing, BBBJ, fiv, cfs, ect. I was not sure how fresh she was so I did not approach daty. If you get her going in a good rhythm you can make her cum. I did not ask about Greek or BBFS. Does anyone know what else she does? She had some marks / bruises which may or may not be signs of the devil's work. I am not an expert in that area. She also has what I believe to be a hernia. I am not a medical professional but I stand by my diagnosis. Any doctors or RNs out there?

    Her regular prices are 120/180/280. Dear Lord, do not pay those prices. Go for her early bird special or ask for a discount.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-26 7.14.43 AM.jpg‎  

  4. #28995

    Lots Of Ass

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/244225940637

    Has anyone seen this lady, she has no name to search and I can't find anything?

  5. #28994

    Agree

    Lori was solid and still is according to recent reviews. FYI, there could be others around but no issues to report yet. Ad pics are filtered like basically everyone else's but overall representative.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    I stand corrected. She has gone by Lori on STG, though she has a profile on SB going by Lynn. Apologies for any confusion, fellas.

    Play safe! - TL.

  6. #28993
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs  [View Original Post]
    That's Rose, I would avoid her. She is a major druggie. Last time I was at her place I laid down on the bed and a crack pipe sticking out from the pillow hit my upper back, also the lamp shade had what appeared to be blood on it.
    Sweet Treat has been around for a while, I have seen her Facebook page, pictures from high school she was actually a really good looking girl.

    Definitely stay away unless you like crack ****** and wear 3 condoms. I never saw her I don't see escorts from Skip the games to dangerous.

  7. #28992
    Any feedback on her? BBJ / CIM is always a desirable option.

    Any fellow mongers been with this delicious looking dish?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...1/481906404772

  8. #28991

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/522908958719

    Anyone see her? I've tried calling a few times now. No answer, no call back, no text.

  9. #28990
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    She been around a long time, reports of her robbing people back then.
    I've seen her a couple times in the past. No issues with her robbing me but her set up as others mentioned isn't good. She looks better in pictures than in person.

  10. #28989

    Ad down

    Quote Originally Posted by WomencChildren1  [View Original Post]
    Name and damage? I saw this one and was curious but also thought it was TGTBT. Ad is down / gone now.
    I guess when she is all set she takes ad down.

  11. #28988

    Forgot to ask

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    I know I've seen the ad but not sure if it's the girl I'm thinking.
    We clicked so well and had a great time, that I forgot to ask, I guess it wasn't important to me oops LOL.

  12. #28987

    May

    LOL. 'guess it's 1 and done for me with May!

    You guys must be beating down her door. I reached out ('saw her once before) for a return visit and she's now asking for 320 hh (bb).

    While I'm fortunate enough to have the coin, that just isn't going to happen (not with me anyway).

  13. #28986

  14. #28985

    Re: Intel Requested

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    Do a search on Lynn. Pretty much all positive reviews here. While I have not yet had the pleasure, she is on my short list to visit soon.

    Play safe! - TL.
    I stand corrected. She has gone by Lori on STG, though she has a profile on SB going by Lynn. Apologies for any confusion, fellas.

    Play safe! - TL.

  15. #28984

    Lori

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    I've never got the chance to see her, but I believe she used to be in Hartford with pretty good reviews. She might be worth the shorter trip now. Some have noted that her teeth are messed up.
    I have seen her a couple times, but she's been moving around. Most recently, she had me come visit her in Hartford at a new location, and it just wasnt going to work. High traffic, little parking, lot of people hanging around. Just not the vibe for me. I see she has moved to Meriden now, so she could be in a better location. I suggest reaching out and making the call once you get an address.

    She is prone to slow respond, and has ghosted on me mid-convo. Never once we have scheduled something. I would just factor that into your plan: you may need a bit of lead time to schedule something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape