LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 204 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 704 1204 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 26651
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #23606
    Quote Originally Posted by ThugTruth  [View Original Post]
    She hella good value. Suck you dry.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/205088557998

    Good comms safe located.
    I agree. I just don't like her incall location at those apartments. She needs to do outcall or allow pickup and drop off. I stopped seeing her because of the location.

  2. #23605

    Jasmine.

    She hella good value. Suck you dry.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/205088557998

    Good comms safe located.

  3. #23604

    Arianna

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    Saw Arianna recently for the first time. Very pleasant and engaging. A bit heavier than in her pictures, but she is still attractive in my eyes. Very clean and fresh. Definitely got into it. Nice small talk afterwards and she did not rush me out, which was nice. I believe she does duos with CJ also. Her home base is in Lansing but she visits GR too. Worth a visit and I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/006367519108
    How much are her rates and are there limitations in service? She doesn't post either curious if she is full GFE. Is she a wild fuck like CJ or does she give you time you paid for?

  4. #23603

    Airianna Soleil

    Saw Arianna recently for the first time. Very pleasant and engaging. A bit heavier than in her pictures, but she is still attractive in my eyes. Very clean and fresh. Definitely got into it. Nice small talk afterwards and she did not rush me out, which was nice. I believe she does duos with CJ also. Her home base is in Lansing but she visits GR too. Worth a visit and I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/006367519108

  5. #23602
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by ThugTruth  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that prolly me. I schedule hour to get two times. She ride good. $150 hhr better deal tho.

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    Clean safe hotel.
    If so, no worries my dude! Glad it was a longer from here & not some jerk off guy. 🤙.

  6. #23601
    Quote Originally Posted by KimSolo  [View Original Post]
    Can you speak a bit more on that, is it something you saw or how she was acting?
    Anyone not cautious about going bb is suspect without proper documentation. If she doesn't ask for documentation from anyone then there is zero concern about catching anyone or spreading it. For male to female transmission it is a 99% chance of anything being passed on. Then its spread to others without knowing.

  7. #23600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Sunny and Blue Eyes

    Does anyone know if this is blue eyed babe from Lansing a few years ago. Rumor has it she is now in Saginaw but would be visiting gr.

  8. #23599
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRider247  [View Original Post]
    I have a strong belief that she has something. Something is not right about her.
    Can you speak a bit more on that, is it something you saw or how she was acting?

  9. #23598
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    She has been around forever. I doubt you'll find any great reviews but probably no terrible reviews either. GWB was in his first term when she was actually 28 but she isn't bad looking. Nice enough to talk with in my experience, pretty good BBBJ. Bring your own cover if you aren't into playing Russian roulette, she acted like I was the only guy she had ever done CFS with.
    I have a strong belief that she has something. Something is not right about her.

  10. #23597

    Blue eye Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Made an appt with Amy today early. She asked me to call her for the address, so I said I would a hhr before the appt. No answer. Still headed towards the approximate area she told me. 10 minutes before our hhr scheduled appt she text and said someone she's seen before scheduled an hour.

    I mean, I get it: New person vs Previous Client and more money. Still sucks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/caucasian_w/pretty-blue-eyed-playmate-/882649476016
    Sorry that prolly me. I schedule hour to get two times. She ride good. $150 hhr better deal tho.

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    Clean safe hotel.

  11. #23596

    Drive time

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    She has been around forever. I doubt you'll find any great reviews but probably no terrible reviews either. GWB was in his first term when she was actually 28 but she isn't bad looking. Nice enough to talk with in my experience, pretty good BBBJ. Bring your own cover if you aren't into playing Russian roulette, she acted like I was the only guy she had ever done CFS with.
    Yeah watch out LOL. Met her once I loved the pics and she sent more that showed a much younger and sexier person. I got to the main course she said no cover no problem so I stayed the hell out and made her finish sucking me off. Bad looking is subjective I wouldn't repeat but the BBFS lovers can pound away and pray that which shall not be named stays away.

  12. #23595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Blue Eyed Baby Amy / Amyy

    Made an appt with Amy today early. She asked me to call her for the address, so I said I would a hhr before the appt. No answer. Still headed towards the approximate area she told me. 10 minutes before our hhr scheduled appt she text and said someone she's seen before scheduled an hour.

    I mean, I get it: New person vs Previous Client and more money. Still sucks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/caucasian_w/pretty-blue-eyed-playmate-/882649476016
    Last edited by Bb993; 04-24-25 at 15:31. Reason: Edited to add link

  13. #23594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Drive Time AKA Kelly or Mikelle

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Her body is my type. Reverse image search and phone number search reveals nothing. I texted her, but haven't heard back. Appreciate any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/591852925948
    She has been around forever. I doubt you'll find any great reviews but probably no terrible reviews either. GWB was in his first term when she was actually 28 but she isn't bad looking. Nice enough to talk with in my experience, pretty good BBBJ. Bring your own cover if you aren't into playing Russian roulette, she acted like I was the only guy she had ever done CFS with.

  14. #23593

    Sbj Sister

    Is Sbj sister still working our of the rockford area? I used to have her contact info but I lost it with the transfer to my new phone.

    Will someone please get me her # if she's still available. I'm not far from her and it's a very quick fix.

  15. #23592

    Info appreciated

    Has anyone seen this girl? Her body is my type. Reverse image search and phone number search reveals nothing. I texted her, but haven't heard back. Appreciate any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/591852925948

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape