Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 705 1205 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Sunny and Blue Eyes

    Does anyone know if this is blue eyed babe from Lansing a few years ago. Rumor has it she is now in Saginaw but would be visiting gr.

  2. #23599
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRider247  [View Original Post]
    I have a strong belief that she has something. Something is not right about her.
    Can you speak a bit more on that, is it something you saw or how she was acting?

  3. #23598
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    She has been around forever. I doubt you'll find any great reviews but probably no terrible reviews either. GWB was in his first term when she was actually 28 but she isn't bad looking. Nice enough to talk with in my experience, pretty good BBBJ. Bring your own cover if you aren't into playing Russian roulette, she acted like I was the only guy she had ever done CFS with.
    I have a strong belief that she has something. Something is not right about her.

  4. #23597

    Blue eye Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Made an appt with Amy today early. She asked me to call her for the address, so I said I would a hhr before the appt. No answer. Still headed towards the approximate area she told me. 10 minutes before our hhr scheduled appt she text and said someone she's seen before scheduled an hour.

    I mean, I get it: New person vs Previous Client and more money. Still sucks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/caucasian_w/pretty-blue-eyed-playmate-/882649476016
    Sorry that prolly me. I schedule hour to get two times. She ride good. $150 hhr better deal tho.

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    Clean safe hotel.

  5. #23596

    Drive time

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    She has been around forever. I doubt you'll find any great reviews but probably no terrible reviews either. GWB was in his first term when she was actually 28 but she isn't bad looking. Nice enough to talk with in my experience, pretty good BBBJ. Bring your own cover if you aren't into playing Russian roulette, she acted like I was the only guy she had ever done CFS with.
    Yeah watch out LOL. Met her once I loved the pics and she sent more that showed a much younger and sexier person. I got to the main course she said no cover no problem so I stayed the hell out and made her finish sucking me off. Bad looking is subjective I wouldn't repeat but the BBFS lovers can pound away and pray that which shall not be named stays away.

  6. #23595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Blue Eyed Baby Amy / Amyy

    Made an appt with Amy today early. She asked me to call her for the address, so I said I would a hhr before the appt. No answer. Still headed towards the approximate area she told me. 10 minutes before our hhr scheduled appt she text and said someone she's seen before scheduled an hour.

    I mean, I get it: New person vs Previous Client and more money. Still sucks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/caucasian_w/pretty-blue-eyed-playmate-/882649476016
    Last edited by Bb993; 04-24-25 at 15:31. Reason: Edited to add link

  7. #23594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Drive Time AKA Kelly or Mikelle

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardHead57  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Her body is my type. Reverse image search and phone number search reveals nothing. I texted her, but haven't heard back. Appreciate any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/591852925948
    She has been around forever. I doubt you'll find any great reviews but probably no terrible reviews either. GWB was in his first term when she was actually 28 but she isn't bad looking. Nice enough to talk with in my experience, pretty good BBBJ. Bring your own cover if you aren't into playing Russian roulette, she acted like I was the only guy she had ever done CFS with.

  8. #23593

    Sbj Sister

    Is Sbj sister still working our of the rockford area? I used to have her contact info but I lost it with the transfer to my new phone.

    Will someone please get me her # if she's still available. I'm not far from her and it's a very quick fix.

  9. #23592

    Info appreciated

    Has anyone seen this girl? Her body is my type. Reverse image search and phone number search reveals nothing. I texted her, but haven't heard back. Appreciate any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/591852925948

  10. #23591

    Flaky and a thief.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crod6969  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see Ally (https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/411988078992) a couple of times in the past 2 weeks. At first she said she could see me at the times I suggested and then ghosted. Tried again this week and no response. Maybe she got pinched by LEO? Or she is just like the other 100 bitches in GR who are just f'ing around with everyone here to grab cash and give terrible service. Back in the day we had quite a few nice girls in GR who really seemed to enjoy their work not only from the websites but also on the street. A shame that we don't have any really decent providers anymore.
    Ally has a ton of bad reviews. She's very flaky and has a history of cash & dash. Stay away.

  11. #23590
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    She would never rob you. I've known her for years. She is flakey and unreliable. Overall nice if you do get the chance to meet her.
    I had the same experience. Time waster. Never looked to see he again. I always avoid her ad.

  12. #23589

    She is flaky

    Quote Originally Posted by Crod6969  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see Ally (https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/411988078992) a couple of times in the past 2 weeks. At first she said she could see me at the times I suggested and then ghosted. Tried again this week and no response. Maybe she got pinched by LEO? Or she is just like the other 100 bitches in GR who are just f'ing around with everyone here to grab cash and give terrible service. Back in the day we had quite a few nice girls in GR who really seemed to enjoy their work not only from the websites but also on the street. A shame that we don't have any really decent providers anymore.
    I thinks she's been known to flake out. Finding a decent looking lady who is willing to fuck without taking out a 2nd mortgage isn't as common these days but after I saw Deans post in general about STG I checked and found at least a few ladies posting that day that are reliable and FS. Mandy $120 hh Jez $150 hh Honey $150 ss all great options. Middle tier Nola prices and YMMV posting too and some others reliable but not top level fuck or looks. CJ usually available well reviewed too but I haven't seen her in a while and my wallet is happier. None of these girls actually love what they do there's a reason it costs money to play.

  13. #23588

    Ally cat

    She would never rob you. I've known her for years. She is flakey and unreliable. Overall nice if you do get the chance to meet her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crod6969  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see Ally (https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/411988078992) a couple of times in the past 2 weeks. At first she said she could see me at the times I suggested and then ghosted. Tried again this week and no response. Maybe she got pinched by LEO? Or she is just like the other 100 bitches in GR who are just f'ing around with everyone here to grab cash and give terrible service. Back in the day we had quite a few nice girls in GR who really seemed to enjoy their work not only from the websites but also on the street. A shame that we don't have any really decent providers anymore.

  14. #23587

    Plain Jane. Go see her. Won't regret it.

    Brothers, this girl is legit. Go see her. She is very legit. I haven't seen reviews on her but we had texted on and off trying to set up for a couple months. Completely stunning body. Crazy ass. I can't wait to see her again. She's in town for a week or so. Just needs about an hour and a half notice to set up but man is it worth the wait. This girl is hot. Definitely the girl in the pics. She's also an OF model! I usually do BBJ with covered FS but everything covered with this girl. I know some of you guys need the BBJ but listen, check her out and thank me later. $$ for the hh.

    https://onlyfans.com/plainjane3200

    https://tryst.link/escort/plainjane2622

  15. #23586

    Ally and the State of the Game

    Tried to see Ally (https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/411988078992) a couple of times in the past 2 weeks. At first she said she could see me at the times I suggested and then ghosted. Tried again this week and no response. Maybe she got pinched by LEO? Or she is just like the other 100 bitches in GR who are just f'ing around with everyone here to grab cash and give terrible service. Back in the day we had quite a few nice girls in GR who really seemed to enjoy their work not only from the websites but also on the street. A shame that we don't have any really decent providers anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape