Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 26648
-
04-25-25 23:04 #23603Senior Member

Posts: 77I assume CBJ?
Originally Posted by JayJay2
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 22:45 #23602Senior Member

Posts: 157Jessica
I needed to scratch the itch recently so I dreamed of Jessica again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/099816725596
After another sample it's safe to say this girl has the fattest ass in the city. Exactly my type with the beautiful black skin. Mhm mhm mhm. Good comms and hasn't robbed me. What else could I ask for? Pics are her and prices in the ad. I will repeat.
-
04-25-25 22:24 #23601Senior Member

Posts: 157I've seen her plenty of times at those apartments. Never any issue, of course your experience may be different. IMO she's the best value for MY money. She has a wide open menu, clean, safe, fit, top tier skills. I will repeat.
Originally Posted by DarthRider247
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 18:34 #23600Regular Member

Posts: 150I agree. I just don't like her incall location at those apartments. She needs to do outcall or allow pickup and drop off. I stopped seeing her because of the location.
Originally Posted by ThugTruth
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 12:17 #23599Senior Member

Posts: 110Jasmine.
She hella good value. Suck you dry.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/205088557998
Good comms safe located.
-
04-25-25 09:12 #23598Senior Member

Posts: 404Arianna
How much are her rates and are there limitations in service? She doesn't post either curious if she is full GFE. Is she a wild fuck like CJ or does she give you time you paid for?
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 22:14 #23597Senior Member

Posts: 225Airianna Soleil
Saw Arianna recently for the first time. Very pleasant and engaging. A bit heavier than in her pictures, but she is still attractive in my eyes. Very clean and fresh. Definitely got into it. Nice small talk afterwards and she did not rush me out, which was nice. I believe she does duos with CJ also. Her home base is in Lansing but she visits GR too. Worth a visit and I will repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/006367519108
-
04-24-25 21:47 #23596Senior Member

Posts: 106If so, no worries my dude! Glad it was a longer from here & not some jerk off guy. 🤙.
Originally Posted by ThugTruth
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 18:35 #23595Regular Member

Posts: 150Anyone not cautious about going bb is suspect without proper documentation. If she doesn't ask for documentation from anyone then there is zero concern about catching anyone or spreading it. For male to female transmission it is a 99% chance of anything being passed on. Then its spread to others without knowing.
Originally Posted by KimSolo
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 18:33 #23594Senior Member

Posts: 162Sunny and Blue Eyes
Does anyone know if this is blue eyed babe from Lansing a few years ago. Rumor has it she is now in Saginaw but would be visiting gr.
-
04-24-25 17:35 #23593Senior Member

Posts: 77Can you speak a bit more on that, is it something you saw or how she was acting?
Originally Posted by DarthRider247
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 16:27 #23592Regular Member

Posts: 150I have a strong belief that she has something. Something is not right about her.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 16:08 #23591Senior Member

Posts: 110Blue eye Amy
Sorry that prolly me. I schedule hour to get two times. She ride good. $150 hhr better deal tho.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34
Clean safe hotel.
-
04-24-25 15:29 #23590Senior Member

Posts: 404Drive time
Yeah watch out LOL. Met her once I loved the pics and she sent more that showed a much younger and sexier person. I got to the main course she said no cover no problem so I stayed the hell out and made her finish sucking me off. Bad looking is subjective I wouldn't repeat but the BBFS lovers can pound away and pray that which shall not be named stays away.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 15:16 #23589Senior Member

Posts: 106Blue Eyed Baby Amy / Amyy
Made an appt with Amy today early. She asked me to call her for the address, so I said I would a hhr before the appt. No answer. Still headed towards the approximate area she told me. 10 minutes before our hhr scheduled appt she text and said someone she's seen before scheduled an hour.
I mean, I get it: New person vs Previous Client and more money. Still sucks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/caucasian_w/pretty-blue-eyed-playmate-/882649476016Last edited by Bb993; 04-24-25 at 15:31. Reason: Edited to add link











Reply With Quote





