Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 16024
-
04-25-25 21:04 #13594Senior Member

Posts: 56I hit up A+. I was there earlier in the month and was around, so why not.
The couple of girls I saw were all attractive in their own right. Seems like there's a solid bunch there rn. Not a single old Hag in sight. Of course though, just because the girl looks good simply does not equal skill. Goldie is what I would consider a realistic example of checking all the boxes. Her English was almost perfect. Lookswise she was not bad at all either. Goldie is pretty but the way she jerked me off and sucked me dry was easily above and beyond. Just a great job by Goldie on all the cock worshipping.
For sure they do more than just L2 at A+ but that's really all I wanted that night and it was good enough to turn into a report.
-
04-25-25 15:49 #13593Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 31Long legs big tits Michelle at Perfect Day Spa
Great massage service by her. She rubbed my back and shoulders like a pro. I could get a good feel of her titties and ass as well. Michelle was fun, and she kept playing with my balls and cock until I was hard. The main session began, and I got up from the table. She bowed down for a while. I hit her hard like a dog, and she loved it.
I loved how she moved her hips, it was so good. Since I started cumming out of strong pleasure, we couldn't switch places. I felt good afterward, and she cleaned me up. While I was leaving, I saw a new girl I would like to see again.
-
04-25-25 12:30 #13592Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 3New ass Lina at Q Day sps
I text ahead first and they said they had a new girl Lina. I always like breaking in new ass. I was quite impressed with Lina. She is not only good-looking but she has a great personality and definitely gives great service. She was playful with the bits and suggested we skip the massage and really get down to business. By the time I said sure, she was already half-naked. She started sucking me CBJ and got me extremely hard and on the point of cumming. I stayed in the game though. After poking her throat for a bit I asked her to hop on top. She obliged and rode like there was no tomorrow. Within seconds I was feeling like I was about to unload so I had her jump off of me so I could take a quick breather. I gathered myself and went back in, this time in Mish, but sadly, I lost it while I was pounding away at that sweet little pussy. The rest of the time, she gave me a nice massage, I needed this kind of relaxation after strenuous exercise, haha. I recommend this spot.
-
04-25-25 11:37 #13591Regular Member

Posts: 9Big Win with Coco- Win Spa
I love a city like Vegas. Well I can either lose a couple hundred at the table or lose the country however banging a hot girl on a table. I choose the girl LOL. Coco had a very natural beauty look. Beautiful body nice round titties and a good ass. I'll give her credit she actually knows how to give a pretty good massage. I can't remember the last time I got a full hours worth but I got it now. On the flip after some nice teasing I was hard as hell. We went over the price my hands down her ass she dropped the dress. She wrote a cover on with her mouth leave to my legs and gave me a very nice BJ. All lips and no teeth. She got on top of me while I played with those nipples. She makes the cutest sounds as I pumped up. I put on her back flip your legs over my shoulders and had at it. Please ask for was after we're done she still gave me a foot rub. This girl aims to please.
-
04-25-25 07:29 #13590Regular Member

Posts: 13Person answering the phone said
They would reopen next month, presumably May 1.
Originally Posted by Goodhi
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 06:03 #13589Senior Member

Posts: 499I
Drove by on my way in to Lowes on Weds. There was a guy who was coming from the spa and going to his car. I don't know if he was actually coming out of the building or had just checked the door. So it's possible they're open.
Originally Posted by Goodhi
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 00:29 #13588Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Aqua Day Spa- Vivi
Came by looking for a good DNA drop and Vivi was just what I needed. Very pretty l girl long hair nice bubble butt too. I will give her credit her massages spot on. She even did neck stretches and inner thigh rub which was sexy as hell. I was hard as a rock before I turned over and ready to go. She roll your tongue on my dick and took it all the way in her mouth. Great eye contact that she blew me. We started off when doggy which is usually my finishing move but I need you to tap that ass. Then she wanted to ride me reverse cowgirl which is great I got a better review that nice butt. I laid back and let her do the work and I unloaded pretty big load. Definitely a good time.
-
04-24-25 22:29 #13587Senior Member

Posts: 150NN spa. Lucy
I was in hurry & didn't want to spend 1 hour. Told Lucy about that. She was happy to accept my 30 minutes donation fee. I got naked. She gave me a quick table shower in the shower room & a light massage in the massage room. Still had 20 minutes left. Time for the real fun. She licked my ass & gave me a BBBJ and CBJ. I hit her slow in missionary. We switched to cowgirl. That was the best view.
-
04-24-25 17:01 #13586Regular Member

Posts: 4Cherry Spa
So I drove by last night to get a soda from Burger King. The lights were still on and I did not see any posted signs on the door from the county's board. They maybe back in business I am not to sure.
-
04-24-25 11:06 #13585Regular Member

Posts: 12La Luna
Now that la Luna is done, have any of the girls resurfaced? Anna and Gia were older but had much needed skills. Any info would be great.
-
04-24-25 07:22 #13584Senior Member

Posts: 56That was so fucking good Boom Boom for the dollah at Relax X spa.
Anna had among the better BBBJ skills. Way better than most. Honestly top tier dick sucker.
BBFS was a show on its on too. Anna did all the work while I just leaned back. She rode it cow girl and was so unchained on how she was slamming on me up and down. No joke, almost knocked the wind out of me. Fucking hot stuff.
Just cream dream all over when I came. Anna still cleaned me up like I was your royal highness. Fun hour.
-
04-24-25 00:24 #13583Senior Member

Posts: 37I was going to go a few months ago but ran out of time so I didn't go, but it's been reviewed on here several times.
Originally Posted by LastsLonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 15:46 #13582Senior Member

Posts: 61Then on Tuesday I needed more time away from my lady. Left the house for New Lavender on w flamingo. They been hype.
Camila started rather quickly. Not much time wasted on waiting. A lot of time was spent purely on the paid hour. A lot of bang for the buck, literally.
Camila was super friendly. A full on all over body hug and we got comfy at the the room.
Massage started soon after towel got removed, etc. Appreciated the tailor experience from Camila. Felt she was paying attention to my reactions.
Loved how she caressed and sucked / nibbiled on my nipples as she jerked me down there. Nice alternating technique with her hands and moist lips.
After enjoying her mouth, I wanted to give a nice greeting to her other lips down south. Damn wet and tight when I was inside her. Mish was very straightforward, but that's exactly what I was going for.
Strong finish and huge mess. Relaxed a bit before having to go back to the lady at home ughhh.
-
04-23-25 15:40 #13581Senior Member

Posts: 61So this past Sunday I just needed to get the fuck out of the house. GG spa on e desert seemed like a good choice.
I've been working my ass off, I'm horny, and I simply wanted to get sucked off as my reward.
Ava stroked that ego well. I couldn't even interpret WTF she was saying. Cantonese? But I told her to keep saying nice things about my piece while she jerk it off.
I'll giver her credit for pinching my nipples as well when she was sucking my rock hard ego. I look deep into those exotic eyelid-less eyes of hers, and I could tell she was really zeroing in on my piece.
I let her know that I like what she's doing with my nipples to. Pinching them and what not.
I normally do much more but this was perfect on Sunday since I had some obligations later that day.
-
04-23-25 15:32 #13580Senior Member

Posts: 158Mermaid
When to mermaid last night and got a girl named Lulu. She doesn't look like the youngest girl there on looks but she service makes up for it. It's very hard to tell age by looking especially Asians. Got in and paid for 30 minutes. Into the table shower we went. She seems very happy to see me or very good acting LOL. I laid on the TS and started rubbing soap on me. She got on top and did B2 B. Went down gave a really good BBBJ, slow and tons of licking on the balls. She got up and lifted my legs up and buried her mouth in my ass. Got back to the room I laid her down and started kissing her body. Her body is very soft, young and smooth. She put the cover on me and told her to bend over fucked her doggy. After a few minutes she took off the cover and finished in her mouth. Lulu cleaned me up gave me some water, when I was getting ready to leave she said I'll gave you massage, I looked at the time 30 minutes was already passed. She told me it's ok just relax it's not busy. So I laid back down she massaged me for about another 20 minutes. Another shower afterwards, and I was out. So I pretty much got an hour for 30 minutes.










Reply With Quote




