High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13550

    Big Win with Coco- Win Spa

    I love a city like Vegas. Well I can either lose a couple hundred at the table or lose the country however banging a hot girl on a table. I choose the girl LOL. Coco had a very natural beauty look. Beautiful body nice round titties and a good ass. I'll give her credit she actually knows how to give a pretty good massage. I can't remember the last time I got a full hours worth but I got it now. On the flip after some nice teasing I was hard as hell. We went over the price my hands down her ass she dropped the dress. She wrote a cover on with her mouth leave to my legs and gave me a very nice BJ. All lips and no teeth. She got on top of me while I played with those nipples. She makes the cutest sounds as I pumped up. I put on her back flip your legs over my shoulders and had at it. Please ask for was after we're done she still gave me a foot rub. This girl aims to please.

  2. #13549

    Person answering the phone said

    They would reopen next month, presumably May 1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodhi  [View Original Post]
    So I drove by last night to get a soda from Burger King. The lights were still on and I did not see any posted signs on the door from the county's board. They maybe back in business I am not to sure.

  3. #13548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 499

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodhi  [View Original Post]
    So I drove by last night to get a soda from Burger King. The lights were still on and I did not see any posted signs on the door from the county's board. They maybe back in business I am not to sure.
    Drove by on my way in to Lowes on Weds. There was a guy who was coming from the spa and going to his car. I don't know if he was actually coming out of the building or had just checked the door. So it's possible they're open.

  4. #13547
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Aqua Day Spa- Vivi

    Came by looking for a good DNA drop and Vivi was just what I needed. Very pretty l girl long hair nice bubble butt too. I will give her credit her massages spot on. She even did neck stretches and inner thigh rub which was sexy as hell. I was hard as a rock before I turned over and ready to go. She roll your tongue on my dick and took it all the way in her mouth. Great eye contact that she blew me. We started off when doggy which is usually my finishing move but I need you to tap that ass. Then she wanted to ride me reverse cowgirl which is great I got a better review that nice butt. I laid back and let her do the work and I unloaded pretty big load. Definitely a good time.

  5. #13546

    NN spa. Lucy

    I was in hurry & didn't want to spend 1 hour. Told Lucy about that. She was happy to accept my 30 minutes donation fee. I got naked. She gave me a quick table shower in the shower room & a light massage in the massage room. Still had 20 minutes left. Time for the real fun. She licked my ass & gave me a BBBJ and CBJ. I hit her slow in missionary. We switched to cowgirl. That was the best view.

  6. #13545

    Cherry Spa

    So I drove by last night to get a soda from Burger King. The lights were still on and I did not see any posted signs on the door from the county's board. They maybe back in business I am not to sure.

  7. #13544

    La Luna

    Now that la Luna is done, have any of the girls resurfaced? Anna and Gia were older but had much needed skills. Any info would be great.

  8. #13543
    That was so fucking good Boom Boom for the dollah at Relax X spa.

    Anna had among the better BBBJ skills. Way better than most. Honestly top tier dick sucker.

    BBFS was a show on its on too. Anna did all the work while I just leaned back. She rode it cow girl and was so unchained on how she was slamming on me up and down. No joke, almost knocked the wind out of me. Fucking hot stuff.

    Just cream dream all over when I came. Anna still cleaned me up like I was your royal highness. Fun hour.

  9. #13542
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Thanks my man, what activities are available?
    I was going to go a few months ago but ran out of time so I didn't go, but it's been reviewed on here several times.

  10. #13541
    Then on Tuesday I needed more time away from my lady. Left the house for New Lavender on w flamingo. They been hype.

    Camila started rather quickly. Not much time wasted on waiting. A lot of time was spent purely on the paid hour. A lot of bang for the buck, literally.

    Camila was super friendly. A full on all over body hug and we got comfy at the the room.

    Massage started soon after towel got removed, etc. Appreciated the tailor experience from Camila. Felt she was paying attention to my reactions.

    Loved how she caressed and sucked / nibbiled on my nipples as she jerked me down there. Nice alternating technique with her hands and moist lips.

    After enjoying her mouth, I wanted to give a nice greeting to her other lips down south. Damn wet and tight when I was inside her. Mish was very straightforward, but that's exactly what I was going for.

    Strong finish and huge mess. Relaxed a bit before having to go back to the lady at home ughhh.

  11. #13540
    So this past Sunday I just needed to get the fuck out of the house. GG spa on e desert seemed like a good choice.

    I've been working my ass off, I'm horny, and I simply wanted to get sucked off as my reward.

    Ava stroked that ego well. I couldn't even interpret WTF she was saying. Cantonese? But I told her to keep saying nice things about my piece while she jerk it off.

    I'll giver her credit for pinching my nipples as well when she was sucking my rock hard ego. I look deep into those exotic eyelid-less eyes of hers, and I could tell she was really zeroing in on my piece.

    I let her know that I like what she's doing with my nipples to. Pinching them and what not.

    I normally do much more but this was perfect on Sunday since I had some obligations later that day.

  12. #13539

    Mermaid

    When to mermaid last night and got a girl named Lulu. She doesn't look like the youngest girl there on looks but she service makes up for it. It's very hard to tell age by looking especially Asians. Got in and paid for 30 minutes. Into the table shower we went. She seems very happy to see me or very good acting LOL. I laid on the TS and started rubbing soap on me. She got on top and did B2 B. Went down gave a really good BBBJ, slow and tons of licking on the balls. She got up and lifted my legs up and buried her mouth in my ass. Got back to the room I laid her down and started kissing her body. Her body is very soft, young and smooth. She put the cover on me and told her to bend over fucked her doggy. After a few minutes she took off the cover and finished in her mouth. Lulu cleaned me up gave me some water, when I was getting ready to leave she said I'll gave you massage, I looked at the time 30 minutes was already passed. She told me it's ok just relax it's not busy. So I laid back down she massaged me for about another 20 minutes. Another shower afterwards, and I was out. So I pretty much got an hour for 30 minutes.

  13. #13538
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeMaverick  [View Original Post]
    There is Aqua near the corner of Sammy Davis and Resorts World. Maybe a mile walk from Encore.
    Thanks my man, what activities are available?

  14. #13537
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick search for info. Going to be in Encore Hotel. What is a great Massage and also extras location near there? Also, is the Imperial Spa worth my time for any activities?

    Appreciate the info and DM's are fine as well.
    There is Aqua near the corner of Sammy Davis and Resorts World. Maybe a mile walk from Encore.

  15. #13536

    1st timer here with Michelle at Perfect Day Spa

    First time here but they keep the rotation this good it won't be the last. Places on West Tropicana pretty easy to find with my Google. Wish I was at the door taller than most Asians but nice fake titties and a good ass. She gave me a back massage that lasted about 10 minutes. She was very soft and gentle with her rubbing, so I knew she was more into the sensual aspect of the massage. I could appreciate that. I was getting turned on no matter what. She has very soft warm skin, so my dick was growing.

    On the flip, it was go time. She put a cover on my already hard cock and began to give me a CBJ. I must say, she has a great mouth. The only reason she didn't do more with the BJ would be -- I would have finished right there. I think if I came in just for the CBJ, it would have been perfect. Maybe another time!

    We started with some hard CG. She is very aggressive and loves to really bounce on the cock. She grinds hard and does quite a bit of rocking. I loved that, because her tits were bouncing all over the place. We then got into Mish. I enjoyed the feeling of her hands on my back pulling me in more. It was just what I wanted. Her pussy was really hot and wet too. I wanted to finish doggy, so I up to my dick. I plowed her tiny little hole doggy with massive strokes that filled her up. She was really liking that. I could feel her pussy clamping on my dick, so I went super hard and fast. Filled the cover on the way back in.

    Really fun fuck! I liked her overall vibe, plus she was so responsive with my deep strokes into her pussy. I told her I would come back, because it was one of the best lays I have in a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape