The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 705 1205 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 26647
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23587

    Sbj Sister

    Is Sbj sister still working our of the rockford area? I used to have her contact info but I lost it with the transfer to my new phone.

    Will someone please get me her # if she's still available. I'm not far from her and it's a very quick fix.

  2. #23586

    Info appreciated

    Has anyone seen this girl? Her body is my type. Reverse image search and phone number search reveals nothing. I texted her, but haven't heard back. Appreciate any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/591852925948

  3. #23585

    Flaky and a thief.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crod6969  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see Ally (https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/411988078992) a couple of times in the past 2 weeks. At first she said she could see me at the times I suggested and then ghosted. Tried again this week and no response. Maybe she got pinched by LEO? Or she is just like the other 100 bitches in GR who are just f'ing around with everyone here to grab cash and give terrible service. Back in the day we had quite a few nice girls in GR who really seemed to enjoy their work not only from the websites but also on the street. A shame that we don't have any really decent providers anymore.
    Ally has a ton of bad reviews. She's very flaky and has a history of cash & dash. Stay away.

  4. #23584
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean27  [View Original Post]
    She would never rob you. I've known her for years. She is flakey and unreliable. Overall nice if you do get the chance to meet her.
    I had the same experience. Time waster. Never looked to see he again. I always avoid her ad.

  5. #23583

    She is flaky

    Quote Originally Posted by Crod6969  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see Ally (https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/411988078992) a couple of times in the past 2 weeks. At first she said she could see me at the times I suggested and then ghosted. Tried again this week and no response. Maybe she got pinched by LEO? Or she is just like the other 100 bitches in GR who are just f'ing around with everyone here to grab cash and give terrible service. Back in the day we had quite a few nice girls in GR who really seemed to enjoy their work not only from the websites but also on the street. A shame that we don't have any really decent providers anymore.
    I thinks she's been known to flake out. Finding a decent looking lady who is willing to fuck without taking out a 2nd mortgage isn't as common these days but after I saw Deans post in general about STG I checked and found at least a few ladies posting that day that are reliable and FS. Mandy $120 hh Jez $150 hh Honey $150 ss all great options. Middle tier Nola prices and YMMV posting too and some others reliable but not top level fuck or looks. CJ usually available well reviewed too but I haven't seen her in a while and my wallet is happier. None of these girls actually love what they do there's a reason it costs money to play.

  6. #23582

    Ally cat

    She would never rob you. I've known her for years. She is flakey and unreliable. Overall nice if you do get the chance to meet her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crod6969  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see Ally (https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/411988078992) a couple of times in the past 2 weeks. At first she said she could see me at the times I suggested and then ghosted. Tried again this week and no response. Maybe she got pinched by LEO? Or she is just like the other 100 bitches in GR who are just f'ing around with everyone here to grab cash and give terrible service. Back in the day we had quite a few nice girls in GR who really seemed to enjoy their work not only from the websites but also on the street. A shame that we don't have any really decent providers anymore.

  7. #23581

    Plain Jane. Go see her. Won't regret it.

    Brothers, this girl is legit. Go see her. She is very legit. I haven't seen reviews on her but we had texted on and off trying to set up for a couple months. Completely stunning body. Crazy ass. I can't wait to see her again. She's in town for a week or so. Just needs about an hour and a half notice to set up but man is it worth the wait. This girl is hot. Definitely the girl in the pics. She's also an OF model! I usually do BBJ with covered FS but everything covered with this girl. I know some of you guys need the BBJ but listen, check her out and thank me later. $$ for the hh.

    https://onlyfans.com/plainjane3200

    https://tryst.link/escort/plainjane2622

  8. #23580

    Ally and the State of the Game

    Tried to see Ally (https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/411988078992) a couple of times in the past 2 weeks. At first she said she could see me at the times I suggested and then ghosted. Tried again this week and no response. Maybe she got pinched by LEO? Or she is just like the other 100 bitches in GR who are just f'ing around with everyone here to grab cash and give terrible service. Back in the day we had quite a few nice girls in GR who really seemed to enjoy their work not only from the websites but also on the street. A shame that we don't have any really decent providers anymore.

  9. #23579

    Hails

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a chance to have a dreams with hails? She looks good but ad looks kinda sketchy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/056038574013
    Should have done the image search first. That middle pic is all over the internet.

  10. #23578

    Hails

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a chance to have a dreams with hails? She looks good but ad looks kinda sketchy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/056038574013
    SHe is very easy on the eyes, but the list of services gives me pause. Not much offered. I'm happy to wait and hear what is discovered about her.

    Play safe!

    Shaw.

  11. #23577

    The perfect playmate

    Anyone seen the perfect playmate before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/775906209408

  12. #23576

    Hails

    Anyone had a chance to have a dreams with hails? She looks good but ad looks kinda sketchy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/056038574013

  13. #23575

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorChapo  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox please. Or PM Erin's contact number. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Erin is back and available. I've reviewed her before and agree with AR!
    The attachment in my post (click "View Original Post" above) is a screenshot of a listing that includes Erin's contact info.

    -ODB.

  14. #23574

    AustinRamos1 your inbox is full

    Clear your inbox please. Or PM Erin's contact number. Thank you.

  15. #23573
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her recently and she was alright, I know her real name but have no idea what she is calling herself professionally. Those are real pics and the listed age is pretty close if not completely accurate. I have been friends with her on facebook for a long time, I had tried to set something up with her on there but it never worked so when I noticed her posting I went for it. The appointment was at a decent hotel and was very professional. I have seen enough of her life on FB to know that she has some sketchy people in her orbit so I was on guard but everything went great. FWIW, with a few notable exceptions, the more you know about a provider the more staying home to bang the SO or jerking off seems like a smart idea. Stay careful.
    The red flags I seen in the area were beyond sketchy I bailed. Too much traffic. You don't know who's undercover and the folks sure make their presence known.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape