Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 1206 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 26656
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23581

    Plain Jane. Go see her. Won't regret it.

    Brothers, this girl is legit. Go see her. She is very legit. I haven't seen reviews on her but we had texted on and off trying to set up for a couple months. Completely stunning body. Crazy ass. I can't wait to see her again. She's in town for a week or so. Just needs about an hour and a half notice to set up but man is it worth the wait. This girl is hot. Definitely the girl in the pics. She's also an OF model! I usually do BBJ with covered FS but everything covered with this girl. I know some of you guys need the BBJ but listen, check her out and thank me later. $$ for the hh.

    https://onlyfans.com/plainjane3200

    https://tryst.link/escort/plainjane2622

  2. #23580

    Ally and the State of the Game

    Tried to see Ally (https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/411988078992) a couple of times in the past 2 weeks. At first she said she could see me at the times I suggested and then ghosted. Tried again this week and no response. Maybe she got pinched by LEO? Or she is just like the other 100 bitches in GR who are just f'ing around with everyone here to grab cash and give terrible service. Back in the day we had quite a few nice girls in GR who really seemed to enjoy their work not only from the websites but also on the street. A shame that we don't have any really decent providers anymore.

  3. #23579

    Hails

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a chance to have a dreams with hails? She looks good but ad looks kinda sketchy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/056038574013
    Should have done the image search first. That middle pic is all over the internet.

  4. #23578

    Hails

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a chance to have a dreams with hails? She looks good but ad looks kinda sketchy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/056038574013
    SHe is very easy on the eyes, but the list of services gives me pause. Not much offered. I'm happy to wait and hear what is discovered about her.

    Play safe!

    Shaw.

  5. #23577

    The perfect playmate

    Anyone seen the perfect playmate before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/775906209408

  6. #23576

    Hails

    Anyone had a chance to have a dreams with hails? She looks good but ad looks kinda sketchy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/056038574013

  7. #23575

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorChapo  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox please. Or PM Erin's contact number. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Erin is back and available. I've reviewed her before and agree with AR!
    The attachment in my post (click "View Original Post" above) is a screenshot of a listing that includes Erin's contact info.

    -ODB.

  8. #23574

    AustinRamos1 your inbox is full

    Clear your inbox please. Or PM Erin's contact number. Thank you.

  9. #23573
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her recently and she was alright, I know her real name but have no idea what she is calling herself professionally. Those are real pics and the listed age is pretty close if not completely accurate. I have been friends with her on facebook for a long time, I had tried to set something up with her on there but it never worked so when I noticed her posting I went for it. The appointment was at a decent hotel and was very professional. I have seen enough of her life on FB to know that she has some sketchy people in her orbit so I was on guard but everything went great. FWIW, with a few notable exceptions, the more you know about a provider the more staying home to bang the SO or jerking off seems like a smart idea. Stay careful.
    The red flags I seen in the area were beyond sketchy I bailed. Too much traffic. You don't know who's undercover and the folks sure make their presence known.

  10. #23572
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    Quite a few reports here on how she steals and is often strung out. Should be a definite pass for all of us.
    She has been reported on here before. Don't take it personal but do research before you decide to see some one. She has a bad rep.

  11. #23571
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaone  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean? Is this bait and switch?. Sting? Please elaborate.
    I bailed. Did not see her.

  12. #23570
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one a couple times years ago, just wondering if anyone has seen her more recently? I remember she did give good head.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sagin...n/972061141091
    I recently set something up with her, coms were great and everything seemed great. Set up a time, arrived at time agreed on. She was at decent motel, gave me room number, got to room and heard a dog barking and a dudes voice in the room. I made the decision to walk, it didn't feel right. When in doubt walk out, I personally would not recommend.

    TS.

  13. #23569

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by HungryForIt  [View Original Post]
    Saw Monica recently, and it was a nightmare.

    She seemed stoned, strung out or something like that.

    We agreed on a price for BBBJ, she confirmed via text.

    I what 10,20, 30,40 minutes for her and she finally comes out.

    Finally in my car she tells me she doesn't want to do BBBJ, pulls out a rubber.

    Then walks off with my hundred dollars.

    Terrible experience, never repeat 0/10.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/591825971223
    Quite a few reports here on how she steals and is often strung out. Should be a definite pass for all of us.

  14. #23568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 110
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Kennedy from Kalamazoo is in gr just off 96 and 28th at a nice hotel.
    Sweet, sexy, friendly woman.
    BBBJ, cfs, cim. $. 5 half no rush at all.
    Decided to take a shot on Kennedy after seeing Var's post and that she had posted again today in GR. Communication was good, maybe even a little overkill with updates every step of the way, but I'd rather have that than not enough. The pics are accurate, she's in great shape, nice body with bolt-ons. Said she was a stripper in the past and I believe it. She's got that here's-the-rules stripper mentality: no kissing, don't touch my head, no FIV. But she does a decent BBBJ and was happy to accommodate multiple positions for CFS, with damage only $. 5 for half. Also talks a mile a minute and had her tiny little dog with her. If all that sounds good to you then I'd say go for it, but if you're looking for more of a GFE style experience probably not for you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/334565719728

  15. #23567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Soul Snatcher

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRider247  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/905714226981

    Don't bother she's a waste of time and felt like a set up. Random car sitting in the dark, cars with heavy window tint circling parking lot. May have dodged a bullet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaone  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean? Is this bait and switch?. Sting? Please elaborate.
    I have seen her recently and she was alright, I know her real name but have no idea what she is calling herself professionally. Those are real pics and the listed age is pretty close if not completely accurate. I have been friends with her on facebook for a long time, I had tried to set something up with her on there but it never worked so when I noticed her posting I went for it. The appointment was at a decent hotel and was very professional. I have seen enough of her life on FB to know that she has some sketchy people in her orbit so I was on guard but everything went great. FWIW, with a few notable exceptions, the more you know about a provider the more staying home to bang the SO or jerking off seems like a smart idea. Stay careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape