Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 26648
-
04-23-25 21:06 #23588Senior Member

Posts: 201Ally cat
She would never rob you. I've known her for years. She is flakey and unreliable. Overall nice if you do get the chance to meet her.
Originally Posted by Crod6969
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 20:39 #23587Senior Member

Posts: 186Plain Jane. Go see her. Won't regret it.
Brothers, this girl is legit. Go see her. She is very legit. I haven't seen reviews on her but we had texted on and off trying to set up for a couple months. Completely stunning body. Crazy ass. I can't wait to see her again. She's in town for a week or so. Just needs about an hour and a half notice to set up but man is it worth the wait. This girl is hot. Definitely the girl in the pics. She's also an OF model! I usually do BBJ with covered FS but everything covered with this girl. I know some of you guys need the BBJ but listen, check her out and thank me later. $$ for the hh.
https://onlyfans.com/plainjane3200
https://tryst.link/escort/plainjane2622
-
04-23-25 20:23 #23586Senior Member

Posts: 151Ally and the State of the Game
Tried to see Ally (https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/411988078992) a couple of times in the past 2 weeks. At first she said she could see me at the times I suggested and then ghosted. Tried again this week and no response. Maybe she got pinched by LEO? Or she is just like the other 100 bitches in GR who are just f'ing around with everyone here to grab cash and give terrible service. Back in the day we had quite a few nice girls in GR who really seemed to enjoy their work not only from the websites but also on the street. A shame that we don't have any really decent providers anymore.
-
04-23-25 12:06 #23585Senior Member

Posts: 537Hails
Should have done the image search first. That middle pic is all over the internet.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 12:02 #23584Senior Member

Posts: 537Hails
SHe is very easy on the eyes, but the list of services gives me pause. Not much offered. I'm happy to wait and hear what is discovered about her.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
Play safe!
Shaw.
-
04-23-25 07:33 #23583Senior Member

Posts: 170The perfect playmate
Anyone seen the perfect playmate before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/775906209408
-
04-23-25 07:32 #23582Senior Member

Posts: 170Hails
Anyone had a chance to have a dreams with hails? She looks good but ad looks kinda sketchy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/056038574013
-
04-22-25 09:32 #23581Senior Member

Posts: 208Erin
Originally Posted by SeniorChapo
[View Original Post]
The attachment in my post (click "View Original Post" above) is a screenshot of a listing that includes Erin's contact info.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-ODB.
-
04-22-25 08:21 #23580Senior Member

Posts: 136AustinRamos1 your inbox is full
Clear your inbox please. Or PM Erin's contact number. Thank you.
-
04-22-25 00:11 #23579Regular Member

Posts: 150The red flags I seen in the area were beyond sketchy I bailed. Too much traffic. You don't know who's undercover and the folks sure make their presence known.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-25 00:10 #23578Regular Member

Posts: 150She has been reported on here before. Don't take it personal but do research before you decide to see some one. She has a bad rep.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 22:46 #23577Regular Member

Posts: 150I bailed. Did not see her.
Originally Posted by Novaone
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 22:07 #23576Regular Member

Posts: 7I recently set something up with her, coms were great and everything seemed great. Set up a time, arrived at time agreed on. She was at decent motel, gave me room number, got to room and heard a dog barking and a dudes voice in the room. I made the decision to walk, it didn't feel right. When in doubt walk out, I personally would not recommend.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
TS.
-
04-21-25 22:04 #23575Senior Member

Posts: 225Monica
Quite a few reports here on how she steals and is often strung out. Should be a definite pass for all of us.
Originally Posted by HungryForIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 13:50 #23574Senior Member

Posts: 110Decided to take a shot on Kennedy after seeing Var's post and that she had posted again today in GR. Communication was good, maybe even a little overkill with updates every step of the way, but I'd rather have that than not enough. The pics are accurate, she's in great shape, nice body with bolt-ons. Said she was a stripper in the past and I believe it. She's got that here's-the-rules stripper mentality: no kissing, don't touch my head, no FIV. But she does a decent BBBJ and was happy to accommodate multiple positions for CFS, with damage only $. 5 for half. Also talks a mile a minute and had her tiny little dog with her. If all that sounds good to you then I'd say go for it, but if you're looking for more of a GFE style experience probably not for you.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/334565719728










Reply With Quote





