Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 13319
-
04-18-25 14:05 #12794Senior Member

Posts: 70Way older than the pics
I TOFTT the other day. She is definitely late 50's at the youngest. She's legit but the pics are definitely filtered to eliminate wrinkles. Decent head, average doggy, would only repeat in a pinch.
Originally Posted by Vilnius
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 09:42 #12793Senior Member

Posts: 113Damn that's too bad she's hot as fuck!
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 06:47 #12792Senior Member

Posts: 1222Mesha
Apparently she didn't like that observation.
The new ad is gone too now.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 06:45 #12791Senior Member

Posts: 1222Links die
But pictures are forever.
Ashley.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 16:15 #12790Senior Member

Posts: 192Careful
She appears to have tracks up and down her arm in the picture wearing a pink top and jeans.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 15:31 #12789Senior Member

Posts: 324Be Warned. The thief is back
Thief from Kleeman Rd.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/185746007
-
04-16-25 15:15 #12788Senior Member

Posts: 1222Mesha moved?
Your link is dead but there is now a Mesha advertising in Florence. Is this who you were talking about?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nati/185765087#.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 10:01 #12787Senior Member

Posts: 325Exactly LOL
This is why I am intrigued.
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 06:44 #12786Senior Member

Posts: 844Damn
It says she's 49?!
Originally Posted by Vilnius
[View Original Post]
That's a HOT 49! Someone please report. LOL!
-
04-15-25 15:43 #12785Senior Member

Posts: 325Has anyone seen her?
Currently in the northern burbs, formerly in Reading by the ads, last 4 are 0926. No name or nom de plume in the ad so I'm hesitant.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/177066461052
-
04-13-25 02:08 #12784Senior Member

Posts: 305Good luck
I been trying for weeks and weeks with or without her BF.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
Let us know if you get a reply because I never do.
-
04-12-25 06:15 #12783Senior Member

Posts: 324Mesha on the Harrison Ave Superhighway
Seems as though Harrison Ave in Westwood has become the Harlot Superhighway. Anyhoo, does anyone have a meaningful review or experience with Mesha on Harrison Ave. She's the gal that has a husband that likes to watch her get pounded.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/185534067#.
-
04-10-25 14:38 #12782Senior Member

Posts: 113Blessed
Just got back from seeing Bless I wanted to post quick so guys had time to get her before she leaves tonight. She is definitely real. Tight body from head to toe. One of the best Asian experiences I've had. Nice hotel right by the airport. She is a real pleaser. Just let her do her thing and you will be happy. Multiple positions and the bbj was awesome she gets down there. Set up was easy there is verification I used a selfie with the date on paper covered half my face and it was fine. Get there boys she is a treat.
-
04-09-25 18:48 #12781Senior Member

Posts: 195Yeah, I assumed she will ask money but she offered for free on 2nd.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 16:57 #12780Senior Member

Posts: 11652nd pop
There is an upcharge. It is definitely in her ad.
Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






