Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 1206 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27715

    Shadow

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one I have been gun shy since the new law went into affect sticking to a couple of regular. I'm always looking for a head doctor so she caught my eye.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/185977647
    Check the Raleigh positive reviews thread.

  2. #27714

    Summer looking for business

    Hey there. I have posted before about Summer. She is great and you can search here and find a number of reviews. She also goes by Summer Bae. I have seen her numerous times.

    She is looking for regulars. She lost her license (and has no car of course) so she cannot create a new ad. I guess you need a license to validate and create an ad.

    Below are her older ads. The pictures and services, rates, etc. Are still accurate on these links. She has a great spinner body, tight.

    If you are interested you can PM me and I will share the number. I usually check in every day or two.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/181912054

    https://escort13.com/post/96849970?currentPage=97

  3. #27713
    Any reports on this one? She strikes me as legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/186095205

  4. #27712
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Oh I know. Just adding another to the list. I had decent visits with her in the past. She is downright terrible with wasting your time now.
    It's strange with J-Lo. I've gotten to where she'll actually let me into her place and then I see her scurrying around trying to fix her wig and putting away hair dryers and dumb shit that's not important to us at all. I told her that the last time I saw her. I was like, "Forget about all that. I only have so much time. " She apologized and said she knows she needs to get better about that, but it is strange. Probably losing her marbles.

  5. #27711
    This sounds like a warning, but honestly its more enticing than anything. Going to have to try and hit her up now. Will report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Yes, all this is 100% true, but remember the monkey is heavy on her back. But if you're a gambler and willing to risk some bad experiences you might get lucky because when you catch her just right she's a great fuck, tiny and tight.

  6. #27710

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Other than her being based in the UK just look at her pics. Zoom in and you can see that her room is filthy. Not messy. Filthy! Imagine what she would really be like.

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.
    Thank you, gentlemen. I did get in touch with hercommunication was excellent. She provided me with an address near Crabtree. Although I was actually in my office, I told her I was nearby and asked for the room number. She or whoevwr it was, then requested that I send half the deposit via Venmo or another app, but I insisted on paying in cash only. And that was it.

  7. #27709

    Jlo

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Jlo.

    She will waste your time with every excuse she can think of (fell asleep, getting out of the shower, hair won't get dry, problems with roommate, had to go to the store, phone died, etc). We agreed on a time. When I got there she says she is almost ready. She then asks me to come back in 15 minutes (I just parked down the street and checked emails and did other small errands). I asked if she was ready and she asked me to come back 45 minutes later. I left, because at this point it is already more than an hour past the time we agreed on. I have seen her before. She has terrible time management skills. Says she gets distracted. Don't think it is worth all the hassle.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/514023726725
    Yes, all this is 100% true, but remember the monkey is heavy on her back. But if you're a gambler and willing to risk some bad experiences you might get lucky because when you catch her just right she's a great fuck, tiny and tight.

  8. #27708

    Tryst Alex

    Its fake and imposter. Ads are not at all same and wasted time and 3. Stay away guys.

  9. #27707

    Pictures are worth 1000 words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo1  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate if you have any intel on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/marie10
    Other than her being based in the UK just look at her pics. Zoom in and you can see that her room is filthy. Not messy. Filthy! Imagine what she would really be like.

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.

  10. #27706

    Deposit Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo1  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate if you have any intel on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/marie10
    Sent a text, they asked for a $100 deposit before giving room number.

    -Coffee.

  11. #27705
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo1  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate if you have any intel on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/marie10
    Can't say for sure, but seems fake. Reverse number search and photo search yield nothing. Would someone travel from the UK to Raleigh for one month, with no plans beyond that? Guess you got nothing to lose to text and find out. Guessing there's a deposit involved. Or an OF account. Also, phone number is US-based, even though she's allegedly UK-based.

  12. #27704

    Chole

    Would appreciate if you have any intel on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/marie10

  13. #27703
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    There have been reports about this provider (ThickCock99 2/19/25; Dcms18 2/26/25).

    Avoid. Pics in case page gets deleted.
    Oh I know. Just adding another to the list. I had decent visits with her in the past. She is downright terrible with wasting your time now.

  14. #27702

    Jlo Raleigh pictures

    There have been reports about this provider (ThickCock99 2/19/25; Dcms18 2/26/25).

    Avoid. Pics in case page gets deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Jlo.

    She will waste your time with every excuse she can think of (fell asleep, getting out of the shower, hair won't get dry, problems with roommate, had to go to the store, phone died, etc). We agreed on a time. When I got there she says she is almost ready. She then asks me to come back in 15 minutes (I just parked down the street and checked emails and did other small errands). I asked if she was ready and she asked me to come back 45 minutes later. I left, because at this point it is already more than an hour past the time we agreed on. I have seen her before. She has terrible time management skills. Says she gets distracted. Don't think it is worth all the hassle.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/514023726725
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-22 11.10.24 AM.jpg‎  

  15. #27701

    XJlo

    Jlo.

    She will waste your time with every excuse she can think of (fell asleep, getting out of the shower, hair won't get dry, problems with roommate, had to go to the store, phone died, etc). We agreed on a time. When I got there she says she is almost ready. She then asks me to come back in 15 minutes (I just parked down the street and checked emails and did other small errands). I asked if she was ready and she asked me to come back 45 minutes later. I left, because at this point it is already more than an hour past the time we agreed on. I have seen her before. She has terrible time management skills. Says she gets distracted. Don't think it is worth all the hassle.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/514023726725

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape