Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 1206 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 30786
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27711
    This sounds like a warning, but honestly its more enticing than anything. Going to have to try and hit her up now. Will report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Yes, all this is 100% true, but remember the monkey is heavy on her back. But if you're a gambler and willing to risk some bad experiences you might get lucky because when you catch her just right she's a great fuck, tiny and tight.

  2. #27710

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Other than her being based in the UK just look at her pics. Zoom in and you can see that her room is filthy. Not messy. Filthy! Imagine what she would really be like.

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.
    Thank you, gentlemen. I did get in touch with hercommunication was excellent. She provided me with an address near Crabtree. Although I was actually in my office, I told her I was nearby and asked for the room number. She or whoevwr it was, then requested that I send half the deposit via Venmo or another app, but I insisted on paying in cash only. And that was it.

  3. #27709

    Jlo

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Jlo.

    She will waste your time with every excuse she can think of (fell asleep, getting out of the shower, hair won't get dry, problems with roommate, had to go to the store, phone died, etc). We agreed on a time. When I got there she says she is almost ready. She then asks me to come back in 15 minutes (I just parked down the street and checked emails and did other small errands). I asked if she was ready and she asked me to come back 45 minutes later. I left, because at this point it is already more than an hour past the time we agreed on. I have seen her before. She has terrible time management skills. Says she gets distracted. Don't think it is worth all the hassle.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/514023726725
    Yes, all this is 100% true, but remember the monkey is heavy on her back. But if you're a gambler and willing to risk some bad experiences you might get lucky because when you catch her just right she's a great fuck, tiny and tight.

  4. #27708

    Tryst Alex

    Its fake and imposter. Ads are not at all same and wasted time and 3. Stay away guys.

  5. #27707

    Pictures are worth 1000 words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo1  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate if you have any intel on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/marie10
    Other than her being based in the UK just look at her pics. Zoom in and you can see that her room is filthy. Not messy. Filthy! Imagine what she would really be like.

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.

  6. #27706

    Deposit Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo1  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate if you have any intel on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/marie10
    Sent a text, they asked for a $100 deposit before giving room number.

    -Coffee.

  7. #27705
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo1  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate if you have any intel on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/marie10
    Can't say for sure, but seems fake. Reverse number search and photo search yield nothing. Would someone travel from the UK to Raleigh for one month, with no plans beyond that? Guess you got nothing to lose to text and find out. Guessing there's a deposit involved. Or an OF account. Also, phone number is US-based, even though she's allegedly UK-based.

  8. #27704

    Chole

    Would appreciate if you have any intel on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/marie10

  9. #27703
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    There have been reports about this provider (ThickCock99 2/19/25; Dcms18 2/26/25).

    Avoid. Pics in case page gets deleted.
    Oh I know. Just adding another to the list. I had decent visits with her in the past. She is downright terrible with wasting your time now.

  10. #27702

    Jlo Raleigh pictures

    There have been reports about this provider (ThickCock99 2/19/25; Dcms18 2/26/25).

    Avoid. Pics in case page gets deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Jlo.

    She will waste your time with every excuse she can think of (fell asleep, getting out of the shower, hair won't get dry, problems with roommate, had to go to the store, phone died, etc). We agreed on a time. When I got there she says she is almost ready. She then asks me to come back in 15 minutes (I just parked down the street and checked emails and did other small errands). I asked if she was ready and she asked me to come back 45 minutes later. I left, because at this point it is already more than an hour past the time we agreed on. I have seen her before. She has terrible time management skills. Says she gets distracted. Don't think it is worth all the hassle.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/514023726725
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-22 11.10.24 AM.jpg‎  

  11. #27701

    XJlo

    Jlo.

    She will waste your time with every excuse she can think of (fell asleep, getting out of the shower, hair won't get dry, problems with roommate, had to go to the store, phone died, etc). We agreed on a time. When I got there she says she is almost ready. She then asks me to come back in 15 minutes (I just parked down the street and checked emails and did other small errands). I asked if she was ready and she asked me to come back 45 minutes later. I left, because at this point it is already more than an hour past the time we agreed on. I have seen her before. She has terrible time management skills. Says she gets distracted. Don't think it is worth all the hassle.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/514023726725

  12. #27700

    Alaska Dayy / Wynter Raleigh more Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Busylittlebee  [View Original Post]
    Same pictures with a different name and number posted just a few hours apart. If you're going to try and take my money at least try harder.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/235757687122

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...m/715999456287
    In case pages get deleted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-22 10.07.22 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-04-22 10.07.30 AM.jpg‎  

  13. #27699
    Quote Originally Posted by KonLima  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/192641345279

    Sent 2 guys out into hallway to "collect" payment before seeing her then tried to stop me from leaving. Demanded cancellation fee.
    Wow, with all the hotel scrutiny right now, that's pretty ballsy. They won't be able to get away with that one for long. These irrational theft scams are the ones I worry about. They're a bit too desperate. On the Greensboro forum there was a couple doing robberies in the room and some mongers notified silent observer (anonymous), which seems to have led to them getting set up for attempted armed robbery. That might be warranted here to take people off the street before they escalate.

  14. #27698

    Not even trying

    Same pictures with a different name and number posted just a few hours apart. If you're going to try and take my money at least try harder.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/235757687122

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...m/715999456287
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎  

  15. #27697

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one I have been gun shy since the new law went into affect sticking to a couple of regular. I'm always looking for a head doctor so she caught my eye.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/185977647
    Sorry but. It would have taken less time to search for "shadow" than create your post, unless you're just trying to bump post counts.

    That said, she good people. Hood vibe, deep deep throat, huge titties. Been setting up in NW area of Durham now, used to be in 55/54 area.

    She can be seen doubling with other alligator regulars at times depending on her situation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape