Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17930

    Has anyone Dreamed

    Even tho she only does CBJ wondering if anyone has any feedback on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/808315736840

  2. #17929

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Are you kidding? If I paid Shayla 400 Mario's, I would have her complete attention for let's see, probably an hour and a half and she would do her best to fuck my brains out and encouraging MSOG!! Different strokes for different folks! And Andrea has been around for years and still with the same tired routine, CBJ?, no kissing and yeah I'll let you Look at my ass! Please! Even though I have never seen Andrea and I'm sure she is pretty, Shayla is hot and will make sure you leave with your legs wobbling and totally spent! I sure was when I visited her! Sorry, try some of the other providers who are top notch and don't waste your time with her or her sister! Cheers!
    I am sure Shayla is good she's just not thick enough for my liking, when I recommended Andrea I didn't include I recommend for a one time visit. I wouldn't see her again for the price she wants.

  3. #17928

    Different Strokes for Different Folks

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Are you kidding? If I paid Shayla 400 Mario's, I would have her complete attention for let's see, probably an hour and a half and she would do her best to fuck my brains out and encouraging MSOG!! Different strokes for different folks! And Andrea has been around for years and still with the same tired routine, CBJ?, no kissing and yeah I'll let you Look at my ass! Please! Even though I have never seen Andrea and I'm sure she is pretty, Shayla is hot and will make sure you leave with your legs wobbling and totally spent! I sure was when I visited her! Sorry, try some of the other providers who are top notch and don't waste your time with her or her sister! Cheers!
    You are right about different strokes for different folks because while Shayla I have read provides amazing service I would never see her because I think she's ugly and so skinny she reminds me of a crack head! Andrea on the other hand is beautiful and proportional all around but I also won't see her because of high price and lack of service. Regardless both are way too high for this area and more reason why I just make the drive to Orlando for some beautiful Latinas!

  4. #17927

    Shayla vrs Andrea?

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    Andrea Bottoms is a good dream if your ok with paying extra and CBJ but still recommended for a hhr, my dream was about a year ago and had not reported. K9 and throat was dream worthy Anyone seen her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...t/852781542186
    Are you kidding? If I paid Shayla 400 Mario's, I would have her complete attention for let's see, probably an hour and a half and she would do her best to fuck my brains out and encouraging MSOG!! Different strokes for different folks! And Andrea has been around for years and still with the same tired routine, CBJ?, no kissing and yeah I'll let you Look at my ass! Please! Even though I have never seen Andrea and I'm sure she is pretty, Shayla is hot and will make sure you leave with your legs wobbling and totally spent! I sure was when I visited her! Sorry, try some of the other providers who are top notch and don't waste your time with her or her sister! Cheers!

  5. #17926

    Andrea

    Andrea Bottoms is a good dream if your ok with paying extra and CBJ but still recommended for a hhr, my dream was about a year ago and had not reported. K9 and throat was dream worthy Anyone seen her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...t/852781542186

  6. #17925

    Donations for Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've ever had a problem with getting a response from Shayla. Best I can recall, my only problem was the incall issue, she didn't have one on a regular basis and, when she did, I'd not be available. Just as to comms, never had a real problem. I'd say keep trying, definitely worth the effort!

    https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    These girls rates on tryst are crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten her for 150 and 200 before but I'm pretty sure she was desperate.
    As M654 suggested, and as Shayla herself states, her donations are open to negotiations. From her Tryst ad:

    My rates are listed here on my profile. In some cases, I can negotiate, but very small chance with first time donor. Do not forget I am a single mom and far from a greedy person, I live humbly and need the generosity for my and my children's futures.

    So there you have it, straight from Shayla herself! Like what you see? Give her a call!

  7. #17924
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    These girls rates on tryst are crazy.
    I've gotten her for 150 and 200 before but I'm pretty sure she was desperate.

  8. #17923

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've ever had a problem with getting a response from Shayla. Best I can recall, my only problem was the incall issue, she didn't have one on a regular basis and, when she did, I'd not be available. Just as to comms, never had a real problem. I'd say keep trying, definitely worth the effort!

    https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde
    These girls rates on tryst are crazy.

  9. #17922

    Contact with Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the review my friend. I wanted to set something up with her last week but, I tried to text her several times and never get a response. What's the secret to get her attention?
    I don't think I've ever had a problem with getting a response from Shayla. Best I can recall, my only problem was the incall issue, she didn't have one on a regular basis and, when she did, I'd not be available. Just as to comms, never had a real problem. I'd say keep trying, definitely worth the effort!

    https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde

  10. #17921
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Might be interested coming back from airport. What's the damage, may I ask..
    The usual $ for a qv if you catch her on a good day and have report 80 roses has been dreamed, if you message her within a few hours of her posts being up you should get a reply.

  11. #17920

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ember again at her incall she has used a long time for a dream Always quite consistent for a good BBJ-CIM with healthy suction something that is becoming more rarer these days. I recommend anyone new to
    the hobby looking for this treatment to try her out. Nice body minus some bruises and normal mileage but she's always had a great ass. If you have anymore questions about the dreams you can message me I have visited her over the years numerous times and not had a bad visit when just looking for bbj.

    Stay safe mongers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/443069487063
    Might be interested coming back from airport. What's the damage, may I ask.

    Mk.

  12. #17919

    Curious if anyone dreamed of this duo yet

    This one makes a couple diff posts sometimes solo sometimes advertising the duo said is a single mom with a friend sometimes for reasonable Mario's, I am really curious if anyone has taken the plunge yet and could provide any info texted with and comms and everything has been good but didn't get to visit yet was holding out for some more info before took the plunge. If anyone has any info on a visit with details of service like BBJ-CIM etc please reply or message me so I can set up a dream and post more info on experience. She's in Melbourne area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/484229548322

  13. #17918
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the review my friend. I wanted to set something up with her last week but, I tried to text her several times and never get a response. What's the secret to get her attention?
    Her and Casey are roll of the dice. Sometimes they immediately respond. Sometimes it's 1-3 days later. Shayla did just get a camper so the incall issues aren't an issue as before.

  14. #17917

    Ember on the Island

    Saw Ember again at her incall she has used a long time for a dream Always quite consistent for a good BBJ-CIM with healthy suction something that is becoming more rarer these days. I recommend anyone new to the hobby looking for this treatment to try her out. Nice body minus some bruises and normal mileage but she's always had a great ass. If you have anymore questions about the dreams you can message me I have visited her over the years numerous times and not had a bad visit when just looking for bbj.

    Stay safe mongers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/443069487063

  15. #17916
    Did anyone actually get to see this one?

    Took a while to get a response and even then they replies were gapped. Finally late last night get to a quick pic. Get the pic and when I replied. Texts no longer going through.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/936848512830

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape