Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 19291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17926

    Andrea

    Andrea Bottoms is a good dream if your ok with paying extra and CBJ but still recommended for a hhr, my dream was about a year ago and had not reported. K9 and throat was dream worthy Anyone seen her lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...t/852781542186

  2. #17925

    Donations for Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've ever had a problem with getting a response from Shayla. Best I can recall, my only problem was the incall issue, she didn't have one on a regular basis and, when she did, I'd not be available. Just as to comms, never had a real problem. I'd say keep trying, definitely worth the effort!

    https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    These girls rates on tryst are crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten her for 150 and 200 before but I'm pretty sure she was desperate.
    As M654 suggested, and as Shayla herself states, her donations are open to negotiations. From her Tryst ad:

    My rates are listed here on my profile. In some cases, I can negotiate, but very small chance with first time donor. Do not forget I am a single mom and far from a greedy person, I live humbly and need the generosity for my and my children's futures.

    So there you have it, straight from Shayla herself! Like what you see? Give her a call!

  3. #17924
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    These girls rates on tryst are crazy.
    I've gotten her for 150 and 200 before but I'm pretty sure she was desperate.

  4. #17923

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I don't think I've ever had a problem with getting a response from Shayla. Best I can recall, my only problem was the incall issue, she didn't have one on a regular basis and, when she did, I'd not be available. Just as to comms, never had a real problem. I'd say keep trying, definitely worth the effort!

    https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde
    These girls rates on tryst are crazy.

  5. #17922

    Contact with Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the review my friend. I wanted to set something up with her last week but, I tried to text her several times and never get a response. What's the secret to get her attention?
    I don't think I've ever had a problem with getting a response from Shayla. Best I can recall, my only problem was the incall issue, she didn't have one on a regular basis and, when she did, I'd not be available. Just as to comms, never had a real problem. I'd say keep trying, definitely worth the effort!

    https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde

  6. #17921
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Might be interested coming back from airport. What's the damage, may I ask..
    The usual $ for a qv if you catch her on a good day and have report 80 roses has been dreamed, if you message her within a few hours of her posts being up you should get a reply.

  7. #17920

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFla83  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ember again at her incall she has used a long time for a dream Always quite consistent for a good BBJ-CIM with healthy suction something that is becoming more rarer these days. I recommend anyone new to
    the hobby looking for this treatment to try her out. Nice body minus some bruises and normal mileage but she's always had a great ass. If you have anymore questions about the dreams you can message me I have visited her over the years numerous times and not had a bad visit when just looking for bbj.

    Stay safe mongers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/443069487063
    Might be interested coming back from airport. What's the damage, may I ask.

    Mk.

  8. #17919

    Curious if anyone dreamed of this duo yet

    This one makes a couple diff posts sometimes solo sometimes advertising the duo said is a single mom with a friend sometimes for reasonable Mario's, I am really curious if anyone has taken the plunge yet and could provide any info texted with and comms and everything has been good but didn't get to visit yet was holding out for some more info before took the plunge. If anyone has any info on a visit with details of service like BBJ-CIM etc please reply or message me so I can set up a dream and post more info on experience. She's in Melbourne area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/484229548322

  9. #17918
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the review my friend. I wanted to set something up with her last week but, I tried to text her several times and never get a response. What's the secret to get her attention?
    Her and Casey are roll of the dice. Sometimes they immediately respond. Sometimes it's 1-3 days later. Shayla did just get a camper so the incall issues aren't an issue as before.

  10. #17917

    Ember on the Island

    Saw Ember again at her incall she has used a long time for a dream Always quite consistent for a good BBJ-CIM with healthy suction something that is becoming more rarer these days. I recommend anyone new to the hobby looking for this treatment to try her out. Nice body minus some bruises and normal mileage but she's always had a great ass. If you have anymore questions about the dreams you can message me I have visited her over the years numerous times and not had a bad visit when just looking for bbj.

    Stay safe mongers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/443069487063

  11. #17916
    Did anyone actually get to see this one?

    Took a while to get a response and even then they replies were gapped. Finally late last night get to a quick pic. Get the pic and when I replied. Texts no longer going through.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/936848512830

  12. #17915

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    So after that car date BJ about a month ago, Shayla definitely had me craving the full experience! The lack of a full time incall caused some delay, but we finally made it happen! I'm short on time and she's been reviewed a ton so I'll keep this brief. Comms were easy, location was a mid level hotel in an easy to find location and she was ready for me promptly at the agreed upon time. Her pics are absolutely legit, you'll definitely meet the person you see in her ad! As to the "experience" she definitely makes it just that, an experience! Shayla had lights strung up around the room, a few scented candles spread around and just a calm, yet sexy, ambience. As to the all too frequent complaint of a provider being a clock watcher, Shayla had removed the clock from the bedside table, never even saw it! She definitely took good care of me from start to finish, I enjoyed the visit and I'm sure I'll be seeing her again!

    https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde
    Thank you for the review my friend. I wanted to set something up with her last week but, I tried to text her several times and never get a response. What's the secret to get her attention?

  13. #17914

    The Full Shayla Experience

    So after that car date BJ about a month ago, Shayla definitely had me craving the full experience! The lack of a full time incall caused some delay, but we finally made it happen! I'm short on time and she's been reviewed a ton so I'll keep this brief. Comms were easy, location was a mid level hotel in an easy to find location and she was ready for me promptly at the agreed upon time. Her pics are absolutely legit, you'll definitely meet the person you see in her ad! As to the "experience" she definitely makes it just that, an experience! Shayla had lights strung up around the room, a few scented candles spread around and just a calm, yet sexy, ambience. As to the all too frequent complaint of a provider being a clock watcher, Shayla had removed the clock from the bedside table, never even saw it! She definitely took good care of me from start to finish, I enjoyed the visit and I'm sure I'll be seeing her again!

    https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde

  14. #17913

    Harlie

    Quote Originally Posted by Palm0777  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/747633943474

    I was thinking of seeing this lady for incall and want to know if anyone ever try to set up a encounter with this lady and what the experience is like. I remember seeing a post about her being a waste of time but want to double check.
    I can't comment on the service, but I popped in last week and turned around out the door. She was a little messy for me, and the pictures do not represent what she looks like IRL.

  15. #17912

    Harlie?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/747633943474

    I was thinking of seeing this lady for incall and want to know if anyone ever try to set up a encounter with this lady and what the experience is like. I remember seeing a post about her being a waste of time but want to double check.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape